• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I should get some of my stuff recorded and show you how I use Egg Roll then.

Also, guys, how do you fight a Snake player who is godlike at using his explosives and pretty much knows how to space everything perfectly?

Also, what are good CPs against Sheik?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Anyone falling for egg roll too much is free. The only reason it works is because people don't have experience against it. Once they get hit like once it shouldn't happen again. That said, don't really use egg roll unless you have a certain gimmick with it that you noticed works on many people (and even then, know that anyone with good reaction speed will shield grab you) I have a gimmick with it which I'll post later.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Because I don't know how to play Yoshi, I use egg roll more than I should. It's surprising how some people don't know how to punish it.

:awesome:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
B reversed/wavebounced egg throw accidentally turning into egg roll = eternal sadness.
Story of my Yoshi off level. :applejack:
You have No idea how much sorrow i've felt.
Accidently DownB'ing offstage cause of trying to hit someone with it but they hit me first so the inputs makes me do it offstage, B-reverse while using the run of ledge thingy only to eggroll instead.
Doing that dumb stuff actually costed my match against broly a year ago when I was still learning B-reverse.

Depster

Smash Champion
I should get some of my stuff recorded and show you how I use Egg Roll then.

Also, guys, how do you fight a Snake player who is godlike at using his explosives and pretty much knows how to space everything perfectly?

Also, what are good CPs against Sheik?
Lotsa nair for grenades, down b over mortars makes for excellent trolling.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Anyone falling for egg roll too much is free. The only reason it works is because people don't have experience against it. Once they get hit like once it shouldn't happen again. That said, don't really use egg roll unless you have a certain gimmick with it that you noticed works on many people (and even then, know that anyone with good reaction speed will shield grab you) I have a gimmick with it which I'll post later.

You obv havent seen my sexy Egg Roll mixups then.

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol, I had 4 yesterday. Calc 2, Chem, Parables of Jesus, and Intro to Engineering. My final today was for Intro to Programming, but all we did was present our final projects. We made a neat little puzzle platformer. Pretty sure I aced all of them :awesome:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I have only one final left. My Modern Differential Equations final tomorrow. Gosh, I can't wait until its over with.

Depster

Smash Champion
^this.

@depster Walla Walla is a Christian school?(you go there, right?)

How's their seminary/pre-sem?

Walla Walla University (not to be confused with the community college) is a Seventh-Day Adventist university, yes. Most Adventist Universities have really good religion programs. I'm not too sure where WWU ranks in there, I'm here for engineering =p. This place is amazing though, so if you're interested you should seriously check it out.

Also, Southwestern Adventist University is at Keene, Texas. My cousin went there and he loved it.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Ah. I'm baptist, not really sure about the Adventis' beliefs. I didn't even hear of them till I was at camp this last summer. Met an old black lady at a nursing home<3

I'm looking at Masters College in Cali.
Esspensive tho. But like, highest ranked seminary in USA.
And then like, it's in Cali.

D

Deleted member

I'm jewish but ive read the new testament so that I can refute stuff some extremists say haha
get um with their own book, now that's fun.
but im agnostic so idk :p
we can't know maynes

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm that guy who doesn't really care about religion and has quite a bitter view towards it in general.
I'm that other guy who doesn't really care about religion and has quite a bitter view towards it in general.

My parents were both raised catholic, but they both felt that religion was kind of shoved down their throats, so they made a point not to do the same to their kids. I've only been to church a few times in my life, the most recent one being about a year and a half ago when we were visiting my grandmother and she wanted us to come watch her sing for the choir. The whole experience was honestly pretty unsettling. =s

It's not like my parents taught us to avoid religion or anything. In fact, a couple years ago, my brother started asking questions about religion, and my mom had some pretty good conversations with him about it.

:005:

Top Bottom