• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Bͭͯͮ͐ͧͣ̌̚*******̢̛͓͎͇͙ͅŗ̡̩̬̱̬͙̻̫̞̺̬̺̖̤̻̩̮ͫ̎̌̉̇̐̽͒͡a͔̪̪̣͓̼̺͚͚̙͕̥̮͛ͧͭ̄̎ͨͩ͑ͮ̆̉̎ͪ̓̔̀͐̚̕͜͡x̶̓ͮ̿ͣ̐͂̋͡͞*******̤̣̮̞̯͔̠̞͚̣̭t̢͌̌ͥ̔ͧ͌̅ͣͮ͊͠**************҉̳̻̣͙͇͙̺̯õ̭͙̺̫̼ͦ͛̌ͬͬ̂̔́̀͞nͥ̍ͫ̂ͫ͂̀̉̒ͬ͋͌ͨ̈́̍̚͘*******̷̨̠͙͉̹̥̤͉͍̳̲̦̠͙̟̪̙͡ ̐ͤ͂̄ͥ͏̶͙̝͔̼̟̤̭̹̦̀͡h̡͛ͪͭͪ̌͌̅̃͒͗̆̑̿̈͋̌ͮ͐̀͏͈͈̲̻̻̦̞͚̲̹̩̩̥̭̫ͅa̾̐͒͌̃̇̄ͤ*******҉̘͎͓̦̤̻̱̱s̛̿̊ͣͨ̏̆ͮ̓*******̸͇̫͈͇̣̞̰̳̝͕͍̺̮͉͕ ̸̼̦̝̗͔͚͙̻͚̺̼̠͎̺̦̳̋ͯ̓̆̂̓ͬ̏̀̎ͮ̾̅́́̕͡rͣ́̓͑ͥ͋ͧ́͏̩̗̘̞̭̠̖̼ͅe̶̛̜̝͉̗̣̭̳͔̫̥̥̫̼̟̺͎͒ͥͪͯ̔ͯͮͥ̿͟t̸̶̡̻͇̙̘̤̳̮̹͐̀̂̅ͬ̀̽̄͛̃ͣ͊ͨ͆͝u̸̎̅̌̆̒̍͛͒̉ͯ̃ͣ̇ͥ̚҉̶̨̨̞͔̮r̡̾̾ͤ͋́͞҉͜͏̪̤̰̫͕n̂̓ͮ͊̂ͤ̀͐̅ͣ͌ͧ̊ͨ͡*******͓͈͖͈̣̩͚̘͠e̢̙͕͙̞̝̯͍͍̦̮̟͚̥͚͇̺̳͖͍͐̃͒́͛̓ͮͣd̔͗͒͆̌ͭ̀ͨͨ̌̂̏̒ͥ̉̽͛̊͏**************͓̫̳͉͇̩̺̲̼̞͉͔́͢.̺̫̖̩͍̯̿̃͋̓̃́̐̊͆ͬ͌͐̆͌́ͅ

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Alright, Ill prob be on later, here's my FC, Ill add you know:
1676-4006-2104

Scatz

Smash Champion
Personally, neither. The situations aren't often in which using them would be beneficial.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I B reverse them occasionally, but I dont DJ cancel them due to how hard it hits us if they read it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Normally, Yoshi's B-reverse Egglay. Your question is a little ambiguous for me to fully answer it. What are you running away from?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That sexist double post.

Do you all b-reverse your egg throws or double jump cancel them?
You mean Wavebounce the eggs? It really depends if I feel like camping them/tricking them/
As for the DJC Egg toss, I Try to never use it next to the ledge since, well, we use our DJ and if we get away from the ledge too much to the point our second egg toss won't get us back, goodbye stock.

Well that and Egg roll isn't really fun to accidently use in the match.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps, but it still has some effective uses in my opinion. I mean, it has horrific results when accidentally performed, but there have been a few times to where I have seen some positive results from a planned egg roll. Albeit, those planned times don't come up very often.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Egg Roll is an amazing move, it's just not a spammable move. Egg Roll clanks with an assload of stuff which lets us cancel out a lot of things from the enemy, which we can then jab immediately after, which when they dont expect a clank, is usually fast enough to beat out anything they do on reaction. Egg Roll also can be used for mind games easily and allows us faster movement if we need to be on the other side of the stage right away.

It's not one of our bread and butter moves, but it's still a good move and actually does have a handful of helpful uses.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I usually accidentally use it once every other tournament or so, but I play it off like I meant to and 95% of the time can actually either get a hit off it, or just cause a reset.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I don't make the move that high of a priority in my gameplay, but I do love using the move occassionally if I am falling and I am about to hit the ground, because usually the opponent will try to get a grab or an attack in at that moment, and the beginning lag of eggroll is just enough to usually dodge that and make a quick getaway.

Sharky

Smash Master
That sexist double post.

Do you all b-reverse your egg throws or double jump cancel them?
I actually use b-reversed egg throws reasonably often, as an alternative to b-reverse egg lays. When I determine that falling is too dangerous, whichever direction I'm moving in, horizontally, this makes for a really good mix-up, and I rarely ever get punished for it, because nobody sees it coming. Hell, I get past a lot of mk's doing this lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No it's not, just dont use Egg Roll when it's obvious that they are preparing a Shield Grab.

Top Bottom