• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you make bracket?

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
he lived in memphis untill this year.
so naturally youve probably never heard of him.
but since hes moved to pittsburgh and actually attended nationals

pound 5 - made it to third round pools im pretty sure. made bracket in doubles w/IHSB
rom 4 - singles 25th (beat pakman/g$ ect.) teams 9th w/silentswag
apex - made bracket.

also looooooooooooooooool at your link.. you won a local college tourney? who hasnt?

D

Deleted member

also looooooooooooooooool at your link.. you won a local college tourney? who hasnt?
LOL the only reason i even went to my college is cause i won 3 tournaments there before i even thought about going to college. talk about random choices.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i made bracket in doubles at APEX

hardest pools i've ever been in

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Funny enough, Zoso said something similar to me the other day on AIM. It's just too fun trolling and talking ****. I wait for the day when there is something legitimate to talk about (which will never happen), so in the mean time trolololololol
You sir are slowly becoming one of my favorite posters lol. Don't quit the boards pl0x

SB, that's legit. Who did you team with? Who was in your r2 pool?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
teamed w/ Ripple I don't remember any of the noobs in our pool we 2-0'd them all

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 I was on the stream teaming w/ Vanz against Shiz & Eggm I think for 2 games. Maybe that was recorded? those games were really close

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've won every smash tournament I have ever entered. :troll:

I don't know honestly.

It would depend on the characters I ended up facing.

The only matchups I'm used to are Peach, Fox, Falco, Marth, Samus, Sheik and Yoshi.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Lol Otg, sadly I've only had 1 troll account(otfake?). The mods are **** though and I posted like a few times and they already banned it...and I really wasn't trolling at that point. Its pointless to make alts if I cnt even have fun.

Props to ambix though, dnt let anyone take what you did away from you. Apex pools were so lopsided though. Alot of people who didn't make bracket probably would've easily got out some other pools...mine included. And if you were from NJ you pretty much got breastfed into bracket it seemed. Twebb still mad...lol
:phone:
Mad? Naw just extremely upset that i got s2j tope and u got 3 randoms? No respect....

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lemme introduce y'all to the ignore list

Seriously, PUT HIM ON THAT LIST, and I will never have to read threads like this again.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Geez will you quit saying Ambix good already? Ambix himself has stated he is only average. Don't you think he would know better than you? Anyone who knows anything about Ambix would see that tit's very obvious that he isn't a good player.

This thread asked a simple question and I answered it. No reason to be douchey bro.
I think you are being a bit ignorant about how much confidence a person can have (or lack). I have seen many that say "I'm so baddd" when they are actually damn good, just weren't good enough in a particular situation. I don't think you should really take his word when he made bracket. But it might mean you are gullible.

Saying 'anyone with a brain knows he isn't good" doesn't really confirm or deny his skill level at all. Only his placing will. What you said there is null and void.

Yes, you answered it wrong. :bee:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
ranmaru actually speaks truth i say im hella bad at this game but i beat the majority of ppl at tourneys so my words dont equal my skill... i played ambix and he beat me and yes he is indeed good but i want a rematch i learned the mu =P

Max?

Smash Champion
calling Ice random is pretty unfair ;)
Ice was in Niko's pool. HBK beat him in bracket.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Also T.Webb, Abate was in HBK's pool, and well, he's ****ing ****. Lost to Ravenlord tho, still trying to figure out what happened there :(

S0FT

Smash Ace
IDK if I would, but PB&J's Ice Climbers probably wouldn't considering they just lost to my Pichu about 7 minutes ago.

D

Deleted member

Mad? Naw just extremely upset that i got s2j tope and u got 3 randoms? No respect....

to be honest, anybody in our round 2 pool coulda made it out if they got a better pool

u and kevinM... definitely capable

Zone

Smash Champion
Just want to say OP round 3 pools one of them were colbol, overtriforce, M2K, Lovage, (jiggs player don't know his name)

This was at pound 5.

If you think you can tap that round 3 pools. Then I think you can be confident.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^I also thought Pound V pools were pretty tough.. Not as tough as G2, or P4, from what I hear but it was up there...

Then again, I played Yoshi, so to many, I'll prolly just get responses of, "play a better character, "yoshi sucks" etc. .. idk nvm :(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
^I also thought Pound V pools were pretty tough.. Not as tough as G2, or P4, from what I hear but it was up there...

Then again, I played Yoshi, so to many, I'll prolly just get responses of, "play a better character, "yoshi sucks" etc. .. idk nvm :(
I respect that you are playing as Yoshi. I want to see MORE from you. : D Yoshi is fun to watch too!

Top Bottom