• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you make bracket?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Ok hbk def.had a difficult pool i didnt even realize but still nj love def in affect. Kevinm i was too depressed to play after my losses so good stuff takin my sheik down lol. See u at hog to extact sweet.revenge

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Fact Twebb has never beaten me in a tournament set. Also you went fox g1 before switching

4-0 in tournament

All day baybee

all day

Give me some of my respect points back talkin that nonsense son.

Luma

Smash Lord
You know I heard his name a few times in pools / bracket (?) and thought he was just a random guy.

Who is he?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH European guy kkkkkkkkkkkk got it.
he's an oldschool player from germany and actually he is pretty inactive when it comes to melee, he isnt even in the german PR right now but still made bracket and won 1 MM against hbox, germany too good :awesome:

EthereaL

Smash Journeyman
The one tournament I've gone to, I took a game off M2K with Puff in friendlies, then got beat up a lot. Then I went Marth...and got beat up some more.

Then I switched off in pools to my Fox, and choked so hard on my tech skill. 2SDseachgamelolwut.

In my defense, they were all decently close games. Haha >.<

:phone:

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
My current trend in large tournaments is:

1) Get 1st seed in every round of pools.
2) Win 3 matches in WB.
3) Get ***** twice in a row.
4) Top 10, no dosh.
5) ;_;

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
havent yet, but i really wanted to.

rom4 doesn't really count. felt like everyone was in that bracket for some reason lol.

got 3rd in my second round pool at apex. idk when my next shot at a national would be though. my ganons not quite good enough yet though lol.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I hated pools at apex. I didn't even make it out of round 1 smh...

Hi KevinM

Also my round 3 P5 pool was this

Dr. PP
Vanz
Chillindude
Scar
Rayku
Tafokints

Wtf is that??

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's called real hard pools as it should be. =) My P3 R3 pools was like. Me, Darkrain, Dope, Colbol, Eggz, Watty and someone else I forget.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
both twebb and kevin shouldn't be beefin when they both get scraped by me

i haven't made bracket at a national yet =/

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm more impressed by campy Falcos then aggro ******** point and click Falcos tbh

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
It's called real hard pools as it should be. =) My P3 R3 pools was like. Me, Darkrain, Dope, Colbol, Eggz, Watty and someone else I forget.
I was in that, I beat watty and DJ(he was the 8th member)

Kage
Darkrain
Colbol
Eggz
HBK
DJ
Watty
Dope

I remember DJ having some epic *** set with Darkrain, Falcon v Mario lol. 1 of the games was on Japes...lol jank stages

ThatGuy

Smash Master

Kage
Darkrain
Colbol
Eggz
HBK
DJ
Watty
Dope

I remember DJ having some epic *** set with Darkrain, Falcon v Mario lol. 1 of the games was on Japes...lol jank stages
That is a really hardcore pool! The skill levels of each player are very high, and every player looks capable enough to take sets from all the other players. Pretty good character diversity too.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Losing to Lovage 2-1, I was 1 game from making it out of my P5 pool:

M2K
OverTriforce
ColBol
Lovage
Idea
Me

There would have been a 3-way tie between me, Over, and Lovage and I would have had the tiebreak.

Max?

Smash Champion

Kage
Darkrain
Colbol
Eggz
HBK
DJ
Watty
Dope

Wow that's nuts. Who made it out in this pool? Top 3?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I got 5th in that one. It was top 4. Darkrain, colbol, Eggz and Dope made it I think? Though it was a fun tournament 3 rounds of pools is so fun and you get so much experience quickly, considering it was my first US tournament as well. Since then, I've had fluctuations in skills but other players were also improving rapidly.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah no I have a looongg way to go. Damn this is hard. But those pools seem very damn ****ing hard. So, I'll try not to feel as bad.

Violence

Smash Lord
Apex 2012 2nd round pool:

Silent Wolf
Kou
Darc
Me

Top 2 out.

When I saw this, the first words out of my mouth were "well... ****."

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
My favorite pound 3 death pool that i've seen.

1. Azen
2. Chu
3. Forward
3. Sliq
5. WObbles
6. Azn_Lep
6. Swiftbass
8. Alukard
where and how did this happen there is at least 6 people in that who should make it out. When i get good i really would not want to deal with **** like this. I will not make bracket maybe end of the year if i go to as many tournies as i can.

Top Bottom