• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest VI - Feat. DrPP, M2K, Mango - $4000 Smash Pot - $7K Tot. Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey teh icy, you're more than welcome to help mod the livestream if you want. I remember commentating during GSG2 and seeing you helping out a lot.

I can pick M2K up from the airport, but I'm pretty busy for the rest of the day. We may just have a smashfest going all day in the lodge (it's already on library walk) to keep everyone occupied.

D

Deleted member

pooping my pants for this

can't wait to see my fav falco in person

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey guys!

So in case you didn't know, La Jolla is a ridiculously expensive place to live in, hotels included. Fortunately to all of those still in need/searching for housing. There's a Ramada Inn about 12 minutes away from the venue at a pretty great price.

It's $68.31 a night after tax for 2 queen sized beds if you book in advance online. Split that across a minimum of 4 people and it's only $17 a piece. Wanna cram 15 people in there? $4.55 a person.

Nah but seriously, I'm sure you could find 3 homies that'll pitch in for sure and at least 2 or 3 stragglers that are willing to sleep on the floor with a pillow or something. So with 6-7 people, you'd be looking at around 10 bucks a person, which is really not too shabby.

LINK
Ramada Inn - $60.72 for 2 Queen Size Beds
Cheap stuff for those who still need housing.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Also, that $60.72 for a 2 queen size bed room at the Ramada is post tax 0_0 I was surprised.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
pat can i be an assistant TO for melee

resume:
genesis
that one big tourney at sfsu 2 years ago

odds are ill wheedle my way behind the counter anyway
(see: genesis, that one big tourney at sfsu 2 years ago)
so we can do it the ez way or the hard way

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
livestream is at the top of every page.

RD - Neal gave me a version of TIO that automatically updates your twitter account after every match/updates bracket image after ever round.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
We only have one livestream link, but it says there's one for Melee and one for Brawl....?

You should know the dangers of mixing Melee and Brawl players in one stream.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I wouldn't call making 14 year old kids cry as they slowly learn their game is inferior to ours "dangers".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom