• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest VI - Feat. DrPP, M2K, Mango - $4000 Smash Pot - $7K Tot. Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I mean

I know it's losers finals

but it's been a while

since Fly beat Zhu

so I'd imagine that

Mango vs Fly is over

by know

but that's just me

I just wanna know if

PP won yet

Violence

Smash Lord
I sat down to play friendlies and warm up on a TV at Don't Go Down There Jeff.

Opponent: Ice Climbers.

Ok... ICs. I know this matchup, I can do this.

3 stocked. fuuuuuuuuuck...

Try again. 3 stocked. 2 stocked. 3 stocked.

Only thing I could manage to say was, "Please tell me you're Fly Amanita..."

I don't feel quite as bad about it anymore.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
mango went falcon first 2 games, lost both, switched to falco, won games 3 and 4, and pp took last game in a ditto.
mango's ughhhh.
I wonder what happened if he went falco beginning the set.
good stuff though pp.
Taking first in dubz and singles

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Hugs beat shroomed.

Thats all i care about

Good **** PP i guess you white wonder bread =]

bbb

Smash Champion
hugo got his power from gourmet burgers you have to wait an hour for I guess

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
I think Hugs vs shroomed was hella intense live.. But I'm not gonna watch that crap on YouTube

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
FOW got third. Mew2King won. Larry 2nd.

I mocked Ness the entire evening, FOW challenged me to a $5 MM, then I wrecked his Ness butt all over the place and JV 2'd him and he rage quit and wouldn't pay. xP

D

Deleted member

1. Dr. PP
2. Mango
3. Fly
4. M2k

Winners Finals- Mango destroys PP ( i think) first 2 matches then throws next 3 matches

Fly vs M2k- Fly 3-0s M2k's fox, then peach, then fox. M2k has brawl/melee at same time johns + controller johns and i sorta believe him

Grand Finals- Mango loses first 2 matches with falcon (on purpose i think to be suspenseful) then wins next 2 in falco dittos in very close, exciting matches

he then barely loses game 5 of set 1 super close

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
dangit!! I missed my lil bro's match!! wth why was it played so late. 3:30am? I had work and had to go to bed :(. Noooooooooooooooooo

Well fow u still one of the greatest! good job beating tyrant, havok, and richboy!!

Player-1

Smash Legend
dangit!! I missed my lil bro's match!! wth why was it played so late. 3:30am? I had work and had to go to bed :(. Noooooooooooooooooo

Well fow u still one of the greatest! good job beating tyrant, havok, and richboy!!
12:30 WC time

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Wow this was amazing. Both Melee and Brawl. I watched the stream until like 5:00 AM (european time).

Can anyone give me more details on how Brawl WF's, LF's and GF's went?

Also who's gonna post videos?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
1. Dr. PP
2. Mango
3. Fly
4. M2k

Winners Finals- Mango destroys PP ( i think) first 2 matches then throws next 3 matches

Fly vs M2k- Fly 3-0s M2k's fox, then peach, then fox. M2k has brawl/melee at same time johns + controller johns and i sorta believe him

Grand Finals- Mango loses first 2 matches with falcon (on purpose i think to be suspenseful) then wins next 2 in falco dittos in very close, exciting matches

Whoooooooa I think those are the only 4 oos people who I've lost to in the the past....

Yeah.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
1. Dr. PP
2. Mango
3. Fly
4. M2k

In winners finals who did Mango go vs PP?

Mad johns for Mango going around. I wonder what he himself was actually doing.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I know he like to go his 2ndaries to try to win.

I'm just pretty sure that people can't guess each and every match he tried and didn't try in without asking him himself. I'm mainly curious to the gfs set.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Anyone know who's YT channels will be uploading videos of this? Mainly just want to see Fly and FOW doing work in their respective games.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
In winners finals who did Mango go vs PP?

Mad johns for Mango going around. I wonder what he himself was actually doing.
Pretty much everybody relatively good unanimously agreed that Mango threw the set after game 2.

Honestly, just watch the difference on how he played in games 3 4 and 5 in comparison to games 1 and 2 when you get the chance. It's really obvious.

strawhats

Smash Master
so i think its pretty much a good assumption that pp really is the best falco in the world. And yeah m2k looked really pedestrian in melee singles. He shouldn't switch between games anymore if there is high level competition present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom