• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why MK should NOT be banned (the opinion from someone who actually fights them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allied

Smash Master
rofl @ nappy OMG that describes all the online kens i face hahahahaha

yup i have a 360 just gotta get it fixed by 2marrow i got some errands to run and i'm selling my extra xbox wires to gamestop for 82$ they want i was like HELL YEAH

add me : AlliieD i definitally need some sparring training i just got a stick like 2 months ago but since my xbox broke like a month ago i haven't properly used it

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
rofl @ nappy OMG that describes all the online kens i face hahahahaha

yup i have a 360 just gotta get it fixed by 2marrow i got some errands to run and i'm selling my extra xbox wires to gamestop for 82$ they want i was like HELL YEAH

add me : AlliieD i definitally need some sparring training i just got a stick like 2 months ago but since my xbox broke like a month ago i haven't properly used it
alright my GT is Maniclysane. I don't really play during the week though only on weekends. I mostly use Cammy but I sorta use blanka and just play really gay with him.

RDK

Smash Hero
I love how this thread is an exact carbon copy of every single MK ban thread / poll that has ever come into existence.

Eventually the pro-ban just leave because they realized they've been spewing the same nonsense since the thread started.

A couple months down the road an identical thread will pop up and we'll all go through the nine circles of hell again.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I love how this thread is an exact carbon copy of every single MK ban thread / poll that has ever come into existence.

Eventually the pro-ban just leave because they realized they've been spewing the same nonsense since the thread started.

A couple months down the road an identical thread will pop up and we'll all go through the nine circles of hell again.
Rich people are broken lets ban them from life

edit: omg im a smash lord

Chuee

Smash Hero
We all should realize he's not gonna get banned anytime soon and stop starting discussions like this.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
hmmmm...

i will say that american sf4 is "balanced" bc no one really uses sagat at his full potential.
japanes sf4... thats a different story, but i guess that doesnt concern us.

Allied

Smash Master
I saw C3 when I was next door at a photo shop place. It looks scary.
hahah i'm pretty pumped for it bring it on! ;]]
So what happened to MK being gay
Yeahhh about that...

I don't know anything about SF4.
=D
chuee definitally play its mad fun

This is basically a social thread. The people that got really anal about it rage quit c:
It basically should be until anyone has anything to talk about

alright my GT is Maniclysane. I don't really play during the week though only on weekends. I mostly use Cammy but I sorta use blanka and just play really gay with him.
its mad disaapointed because they made some characters just mad gay and campy like blanka

like on certain zangief matchups i actually have to time Akuma out usually to win online and then i'll get a message "ALLIED UR MAD GAY SON I WOULD OF BEAT YOU IF BLA BLA"

yeah i use all the shotos because i memorized their combos
but i use ryu for online real matches

Cammy i use but i'm just waiting on her to get better because i faced a dhalsim player one day and yo that pissed me off because he just camped my cammy so hard and couldn't break his defensive haha

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's funny how anti-ban gathers at the end of every MK topic and circle jerks on how they think they've won.

l2play and actually go to tournaments. ;)

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
camping? i thought they call it turtling?

edit: i like how both sides think they won due to the derailment of this thread.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
It's funny how anti-ban gathers at the end of every MK topic and circle jerks on how they think they've won.

l2play and actually go to tournaments. ;)
I'm too busy trying to get an actual career sorry

Allied

Smash Master
Sagat isn't wining more than 70% of the tourneys hes in.
ahh i didnt mean that XD my bad i really meant to say hes overcentralized alot like MK which is a major reason why people want MK banned but sagat isn't banned because of that reason XD

We all should realize he's not gonna get banned anytime soon and stop starting discussions like this.
i expect to see you guys in a thread like this after our next national tournament :D

edit - KINGBEEF IS MAD!!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
bad Logic Is Bad

Mk Is Unbeatable To A Certain Extent Requiring You To Outplay The Mk By A Good Amount, Hence Why People Want Him Banned. He Makes Half The Cast Unusable, Not As Much As Someone Like Snake Or Diddy Or Any Other Good Character Does.

The Other Ones Have Bad Matchups, Bad Stages, And Other Things To Stop Them. How The Top Tiers In A Game Should Be, Amazing But Not Quite Unstoppable. Mk Breaks The Line That Any Top Tier Character In A Fighting Game Generally Shares. :/
^ this . . .

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yet you treat it as a huge corporate business.
;)
Yep, totally been srs this whole time.

Last I checked, anti-ban did win. There was this vote, see...
Actually, pro-ban won in all of the visible polls. Of course, we were screwed from the beginning since the SBR's vote held the only weight in the matter. Yep, tooootally legitimate process thar.

Go on, continue to circle jerk and MM each other on who lasts the longest. ;)

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Honestly pretty much every single detail here on this thread (minus the SF4 stuff obviously) has already been seen on previous threads from both sides. There is not one new argument here from my memory.

Let me remind you that the real reason why this whole discussion (if that's what you wanna call it) started is because of Pound 4's results. If I remember correctly, one of the Anti-ban's arguments were there has yet to be a tourney where Metaknight took the large majority of the top 8/10 spots.

That's how this topic resurfaced. Same crap, different (maybe stronger) evidence.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Yep, totally been srs this whole time.

Actually, pro-ban won in all of the visible polls. Of course, we were screwed from the beginning since the SBR's vote held the only weight in the matter. Yep, tooootally legitimate process thar.

Go on, continue to circle jerk and MM each other on who lasts the longest. ;)
It is srs. <~ not helping yourself irl

Allied

Smash Master
mehh pro ban's arguements seem like they have weakened

and wait what happened with the polls i'm lost @_@

Kaffei

Smash Hero
What is arguing about this gonna really do anyway.. I don't see MK getting banned any time soon
Excuse my ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom