• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why MK should NOT be banned (the opinion from someone who actually fights them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allied

Smash Master
well i assume anti ban won this thread whos up for a circle jerk?

i'll MM anyone

@ I LOL'd too hard at justin, diagos and gootechs drawing

favorited it!! :D

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
and wait what happened with the polls i'm lost @_@
Popular(Community) vote vs Electoral(SBR) vote basically. Only the Popular vote were nothing more than opinions. However, if we went by Popular vote Metaknight would be banned right now (Both polls won by 53/55% respectively).

SBR's vote was close too however... I believe Anti-Ban won by about 52%. It was really close.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I run circles all the time in Brawl, therefore I can circle jerk much harder and with much more finesse than you noobs.

Allied

Smash Master
Popular(Community) vote vs Electoral(SBR) vote basically. Only the Popular vote were nothing more than opinions. However, if we went by Popular vote Metaknight would be banned right now (Both polls won by 53/55% respectively).

SBR's vote was close too however... I believe Anti-Ban won by about 52%. It was really close.
Not true, because for a ban to take place you would need a ridicously MAJORITY of the players to want the character ban not just half XD you would break communties that way

I run circles all the time in Brawl, therefore I can circle jerk much harder and with much more finesse than you noobs.
5$ MM LIvestream, Apex 2 , No drawers son

Yo speaking of apex 2 everyone come to that i'm having a party in my hotel room for my birthday :DD

I have barely any money. Im 16 jobless no allowance
How about 1 dollar MM lol
I GOT YOU SON!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Not true, because for a ban to take place you would need a ridicously MAJORITY of the players to want the character ban not just half XD you would break communties that way
True, but then you also have this. A thread about banning MK (again) with a side of SF4 and Tentacles.

Allied

Smash Master
even if this thread does get locked in a week or so there will be another thread with all of us back in here saying the same thing XDDD

@ Hero you know how i like my tentacles lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I could have been like inb4 lock, but I was like nope, I am too confident in my sexuality as a man to pass up on the opportunity to engage in a questionable act of manliness to prove how pro I am. Therefore, that takes priority over announcing that you have arrived in this thread before such a thing similar to locking occurs.

Kaffei

Smash Hero

5$ MM LIvestream, Apex 2 , No drawers son

Yo speaking of apex 2 everyone come to that i'm having a party in my hotel room for my birthday :DD

I GOT YOU SON!
yeee boii

expect me to be really quiet lol

Allied

Smash Master
I could have been like inb4 lock, but I was like nope, I am too confident in my sexuality as a man to pass up on the opportunity to engage in a questionable act of manliness to prove how pro I am. Therefore, that takes priority over announcing that you have arrived in this thread before such a thing similar to locking occurs.

yeee boii

expect me to be really quiet lol
Oh you will find me i'm mad social lol

also anyone ever notice

People from Ny/NJ say Mad

People from California say Hella

?

Kaffei

Smash Hero

Oh you will find me i'm mad social lol

also anyone ever notice

People from Ny/NJ say Mad

People from California say Hella

?
Yeah I noticed that lolololol.

You will find me easily. I am short and asian. very short. fml

solecalibur

Smash Master
That reminded me of when Bush first got into office. You see where that got us...

as off topic as this is I'd like to see a problem with bush other then what the media told you because he was a great president yet the internet and media ***** him on every movement he pulled, good or bad and Obama hasn't gotten that much beef yet

edit - message me i'd like to discuss the topic then have 3 pages of flame wars politic wise

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Choice Band Azelf is a great, underrated lead and I'm not sure how many of you would know why.

clowsui

Smash Legend
bush's foreign policy moves were a large blunder, his domestic policy to a certain extent also

in any case what happened to MK discussion rofl

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
How long a game has been out doesn't necessarily make a character not broken. The more time the game is out, the longer/more time you have to try and find counters or strategies around whatever, while at the same time you can find anti anti strategies, or improvements for that other character too.

Basically, it's like being surprised that people still complain about MSS in Marvel vs Capcom 2. You could say "Woooow, MVC2 has been out for like a freakin decade and people still have this hateful gripe against Sentinel/Magneto/etc". The fact that so much time has passed doesn't suddenly mean that everything is alright. In fact, throughout that game's history, it has progressively become more and more unbalanced and unruly the farther into the future it has gone. More infinites discovered, more frame traps, more 0-death combos, etc.

So basically, don't use time as an argument that you are surprised that people still have issues with the game. Time heals all wounds, but it can't fix an unbalanced video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom