• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Because I saw OMFG Mew2King, and I play all 3 fast-fallers. I don't know how you ALWAYS get in that knee during chainthrows. I would think you would lose that grip. Intimidating.

And Sensei, your sig almost made me cry with laughter.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Dude, that match was against a Ganon that....well is EASILY gimped. That's my friend, and the first time he played Shakugan (BEFORE he got good), he got 4-stocked, LOL. Wait....is that the video you're talking about? Or is that :OMG, M2K is too good!!"? Still, I LOL'd at the 64 combo. Niwatori is so gimpable, ROFL.

I can't beat M2K....'cuz I've never really played him. Although, if you count and endless KO Free-for-all....I beat him....several times, LOL.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
All you gotta do is make him laugh, anything, even toilet humor will work. Once he starts laughing uncontrollably, he can't see the screen and is vulnerable for about 4-5 seconds. That is your chance to do some damage. Do this about 5-7 times (depending on how many stocks are in the match) and you'll soon see marth clapping in the results screen. I've done this before and it works like a charm.
thus far i think this is the best strategy we've heard.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
No, the vid was called "OMFG Mew2King." It started with some vicious chaingrabs on FD.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Jona I don't even think you know what it is....

It's because there is a 10 character limit on posts and so when you want to say something that is less than 10 characters, you say 10char so you can post it..

C!Z

Smash Lord

It's because there is a 10 character limit on posts and so when you want to say something that is less than 10 characters, you say 10char so you can post it..
lol. This kid is crazy, have you read everything else he's said?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Well he does have 700+ posts, I'm sure he knows what 10char means. No way you can make 700 posts and have them all be over 10 characters long.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion

i know wat it is. but mad people just write it just to say it, you know. like theyll write a freakin essay and then at the end theyll put
10char
its mad annoying.

yea theres a 10 character minimum.
lol. This kid is crazy, have you read everything else he's said?
yo shut up

10char

10charlimit

10char
10 char
2o char
30 char

im going nuts with this ish.

(total of like 110 chars)

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
You call that an essay? It's like..8 chars and thats only if the smiley face counts as two, it could be 7. He needed to put it. Stop attempting to cover up your idiocy with immature humor

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Well he does have 700+ posts, I'm sure he knows what 10char means. No way you can make 700 posts and have them all be over 10 characters long.
Unless you put "Smooth Criminal" at the end of each post. That's 15 characters right there.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
that really pisses me off. im sure about 50% of the people who use it write it becuase they think it makes them seem smart or like there ending somthing and the other 50% dont even know what it is. stop being ********.
I'm pretty sure that my validating the post with a few extra characters isn't nearly as invidious a concept as the preceding interjection, which was intended not to be more than mildly slighting, and whose brevity prompted me to extend the message.

Please don't assume that I'm trying to make myself appear smarter than I am by simply writing "10chars". As you can see, I have a far greater capacity to achieve an air of superciliousness than you might have conjectured.

So, my point is, if you're ticked because I showed you a bit of disrespect, don't further stoke the fire. Just tell me politely that my comment was in distaste and I'll readily apologize.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that my validating the post with a few extra characters isn't nearly as invidious a concept as the preceding interjection, which was intended not to be more than mildly slighting, and whose brevity prompted me to extend the message.

Please don't assume that I'm trying to make myself appear smarter than I am by simply writing "10chars". As you can see, I have a far greater capacity to achieve an air of superciliousness than you might have conjectured.

So, my point is, if you're ticked because I showed you a bit of disrespect, don't further stoke the fire. Just tell me politely that my comment was in distaste and I'll readily apologize.
lol awesome.

Magus I've never watched your Ganny before yesterday... It's sexy.

Milos

Smash Lord

10Char
I fixed your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom