• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
seriously, hes pissing me off. someone beat him already. eggm your freakin sexy..you went freakin 3-0 WTF. shiz, your super sexy 3-2, much more acceptable but still WTF. bass, i think i saw some friendlies..............................where you lost WTF. pc chris, does he even play anymore??? WTF are you doing??? go beat m2k!! someone or something has to beat that robot, as da dave would say. but really, what does it take to beat the SOB. it makes me sad to see him win all the time against my fav players. i say scar can beat him. what do you think?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
seriously, hes pissing me off. someone beat him already. eggm your freakin sexy..you went freakin 3-0 WTF. shiz, your super sexy 3-2, much more acceptable but still WTF. bass, i think i saw some friendlies..............................where you lost WTF. pc chris, does he even play anymore??? WTF are you doing??? go beat m2k!! someone or something has to beat that robot, as da dave would say. but really, what does it take to beat the SOB. it makes me sad to see him win all the time against my fav players. i say scar can beat him. what do you think?
why don't you stop wasting your time posting threads like this and then YOU can get good enough to beat him.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
LOLLL, jona you need to stop fighting lvl.9 comps
you know whats funny? how before i played you i had only played the comps and yet i still beat you about 50% of the time, even tho you had real player experience...........sooo basically, im sexy and all i need is to play real people that way i get experience and then i beat m2k myself. and ill beat scar along the way. :chuckle::chuckle:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i think you need a sheik.

like, a really, really good one.

as good as KDJ's before he quit type quality, i think. probably better actually because m2k's gotten better and would probably sheik ditto and he's really good at the ditto.

either that or you have to be better than him. or playing better than him at that particular event/day.

otg

Smash Master
you know whats funny? how before i played you i had only played the comps and yet i still beat you about 50% of the time, even tho you had real player experience...........sooo basically, im sexy and all i need is to play real people that way i get experience and then i beat m2k myself. and ill beat scar along the way. :chuckle::chuckle:
Your just delusional if you think you beat me 50% of the time, more like 10%, and even thats being generous. Come play me and my friends and lets see how you actually do.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I think some RL mindgames would need to be in act. Perhaps unplugging his controller, poking him at the sides, covering his eyes, whispering to Mew2king that you want his babies while he's in a match.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Just give it some time, someone will catch up to his level and take him out. ShizWiz is already there.
This is false. As much as I'd love to see a falco overtake m2k hes not even close. m2k is still miles away from him.(and all falco mains :()

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated derf
Defeated chaddd
Defeated Caveman
Lost to Cort

Losers' bracket
Defeated Xelic
Defeated Colbol
Lost to M2K

This performance is pretty average for a good falco. As proof, I've beaten Derf in pools, caveman in crews, xelic in brackets, colbol in brackets twice, and won the majority of my friendlieswith chadd. He had a good performance at one tournament, but it was just average. He or any falco hasn't really done that well recently. To my knowledge shiz never won a major with falco recently. I beat the same skilled players at georgia and lost to chu/m2k. M2k WINS these tournaments and countless others, no falco is even close to m2k(or the top 3 chars IMO). Not only does he do that he does it while not practicing and playing / winning in another game. Just cause a falco has a decent tournament and gives us a good show doesn't really mean much.

Hopefully me or shiz or zhu or some one can overtake him in the future tho. Marth/sheik/fox are better than falco as of now till one of us changes it. They have won every single major since pc switched from falco to fox at around the time of MLG vegas. Cata 3, MLG long island, Oc3, EVO world / east, Super champ combo, pound 3 etc.. are all tournaments falco hasn't won. :(

IMO btw the first person to take out m2k is probably going to be cactuar and I think its going to happen soon. Thats my guess.

Moral of the story cactuar's a beast watch out for him, falco should start consistently winning majors, and shiz is a tad overrated.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Man, I always hate on Falco...I didn't know he had it so rough. :(

I agree with most of what you said too, Cactuar is going to take him. They play together often don't they?

Big_R

Smash Champion
drephen pry coulda done it if they played at pound. he fronzled him in crews. plus he beat him b4 at viva n stuff. cok has kinda started slacking. drew just plays enough so he can still beat mw but idk about his multi regional game now.

smash isnt the same. we used to have smashfests every week n stuff. idk i think the melee scene is just dying over here. we dont even play brawl tho lol. ya i think cok is pretty close to done...

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
This is false. As much as I'd love to see a falco overtake m2k hes not even close. m2k is still miles away from him.(and all falco mains :()

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated derf
Defeated chaddd
Defeated Caveman
Lost to Cort

Losers' bracket
Defeated Xelic
Defeated Colbol
Lost to M2K

This performance is pretty average for a good falco. As proof, I've beaten Derf in pools, caveman in crews, xelic in brackets, colbol in brackets twice, and won the majority of my friendlieswith chadd. He had a good performance at one tournament, but it was just average. He or any falco hasn't really done that well recently. To my knowledge shiz never won a major with falco recently. I beat the same skilled players at georgia and lost to chu/m2k. M2k WINS these tournaments and countless others, no falco is even close to m2k(or the top 3 chars IMO). Not only does he do that he does it while not practicing and playing / winning in another game. Just cause a falco has a decent tournament and gives us a good show doesn't really mean much.

Hopefully me or shiz or zhu or some one can overtake him in the future tho. Marth/sheik/fox are better than falco as of now till one of us changes it. They have won every single major since pc switched from falco to fox at around the time of MLG vegas. Cata 3, MLG long island, Oc3, EVO world / east, Super champ combo, pound 3 etc.. are all tournaments falco hasn't won. :(

IMO btw the first person to take out m2k is probably going to be cactuar and I think its going to happen soon. Thats my guess.

Moral of the story cactuar's a beast watch out for him, falco should start consistently winning majors, and shiz is a tad overrated.
I thought you said that you think you can beat m2k and you've gotten close a bunch of times =\

I'd love to see more shiz vs m2k or any zhu vs m2k. No offense eggm you're cool man, but I've seen a lot of your matches already.

And lol this thread seems so incredibly dumb.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
drephen pry coulda done it if they played at pound. he fronzled him in crews. plus he beat him b4 at viva n stuff. cok has kinda started slacking. drew just plays enough so he can still beat mw but idk about his multi regional game now.

smash isnt the same. we used to have smashfests every week n stuff. idk i think the melee scene is just dying over here. we dont even play brawl tho lol. ya i think cok is pretty close to done...
:(

don't die cok i love you

i've only been to two american tournaments but they were both so cool midwest is awesome

sliq gave me a melted candy bar

and dope almost hugged me

and i met my favourite sheik irl

and got ***** by darkrain in pools

don't leave midwest we love you/need you

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i don't think any falco will beat m2k anytime soon...m2k invented the proper way to play the marth vs falco match-up, and even managed to beat shiz while playing horrible and messing up every basic trick that marth players like me learned from him...if he can do that while screwing up, i don't think a falco has a chance when he's playing perfectly. That matchup is just too **** hard against a robot like m2k.

cast imprecations on him and pray that he gets carpal, then maybe we'll all have a chance..jk

Big_R

Smash Champion

don't die cok i love you

i've only been to two american tournaments but they were both so cool midwest is awesome

sliq gave me a melted candy bar

and dope almost hugged me

and i met my favourite sheik irl

and got ***** by darkrain in pools

don't leave midwest we love you/need you
well i think we're trying to make it to kansas so we'll see how that goes.

and i agree midwest is awesome

i miss darkrain too now that u mention it:(:(:(

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Because noone's as good as him.
(out of the people that have played him offcourse, he's never been to europe to play the pros here for example, so we cant know for sure if he's the best)
Isn't the answer obvious?

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
seriously, Hes Pissing Me Off. Someone Beat Him Already. Eggm Your Freakin Sexy..you Went Freakin 3-0 Wtf. Shiz, Your Super Sexy 3-2, Much More Acceptable But Still Wtf. Bass, I Think I Saw Some Friendlies..............................where You Lost Wtf. Pc Chris, Does He Even Play Anymore??? Wtf Are You Doing??? Go Beat M2k!! Someone Or Something Has To Beat That Robot, As Da Dave Would Say. But Really, What Does It Take To Beat The Sob. It Makes Me Sad To See Him Win All The Time Against My Fav Players. I Say Scar Can Beat Him. What Do You Think?
Epic Facepalm

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
otg and Jona: Do you both play Falco? Or...
i play falco, im not that good with him apparently, otg does 3 stock me in dittos.......butttt i main falcon and thats a whole diffrent story. cuz me and otg both know, im sexy with falcon. i just need a lil tourney experience and ill be ****. cuz really i only play comps, or my noob friends/cousins. otg has really only been my challenge. =[

on topic: i made this thread basically cuz in the finals of fast and the one eggm went to which i forgot, its been falco vs marth. i dont understand why neither of them won. look at mango with jiggs and tell me that falco vs marth is too hard. jiggs vs anyone must be too hard but he still kicks *** cheeks. i saw some ken vs m2k vids and m2k found a way to beat him. he was fox so i guess what eggm said made sence about cactuar beating him in the future. but i saw vids of m2k vs col bol i think and it was uter ****.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I thought you said that you think you can beat m2k and you've gotten close a bunch of times =\

I'd love to see more shiz vs m2k or any zhu vs m2k. No offense eggm you're cool man, but I've seen a lot of your matches already.

And lol this thread seems so incredibly dumb.
I say I can beat m2k for confidence, I really can't. He wins the majority of friendlies. I've gotten close twice. Bringing him to the last stock of the last round of 2 different sets one being a best of 5. Close doesn't mean anything tho. :(

Yeah its more fun to watch shiz play him, his style is much more flashy than mine. Plus they don't play as often as we do. And zhu would be fun to watch too since i've never seen them play. No offense taken.

Ken's Marth wasn't even close to the same level as M2K's Marth vs spacies.
I don't think it'd would hurt to say vs other marths as well. But yeah m2k brought marth to his highest potential so far.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I would **** Drephen in Sheik dittos

At Viva La Smash last year I had a really bad controller. This is because the day after SCC my controller got stolen, this was sept 30th 2007. Almost all of october I didn't attend a tourney. When VLS came around, I was using a random controller that my friend gave me, but it was really bad. I couldn't dash behind me quickly, which is very important in chain grabs, up throw to fairs with marth, dashing away after fairing a sheild to avoid getting shield grabbed, and many other things. With a bad controller I can't play good at all. That's why I did so bad at VLS, I could have potentially won that tourney had I still had my SCC controller. If you don't believe me you can ask Cactuar or Scar, they will back me up on this, I didn't even wanna attend that tourney because of that. Controller affects me a lot in Melee.

not to discredit the people that played me at fast, but i don't think i was that good at melee at that tourney, because I kept messing up CGs, jab edge guards, and powershields, and I normally don't mess them up so much, but I think that was because I haven't meleed in so long and was nervous. I still think Shiz is the best falco though, or PC's prime actually, I don't know. But on another note, I haven't practiced melee hardly at all in 2008 unless I'm going to play someone (like once every month or two at cactuars generally), so I don't know if it will get any better until maybe next summer vacation if I hear there's big tourneys for just melee. I'm just trying to ride off my 2007 ability, I think the best I've played in a tourney was the FCD finals.

but here's the thing I don't get. Why do people want me to lose? some people said it's cuz I won too much, but don't i deserve to win? I haven't even made the money that I should have because of bad luck with random things (half of this comes from Evo World), but whenever I'm at any tourneys people always want the other person to win unless they are friends of mine or from my region. I think that's dumb. I root for who I want to win, but usually say nothing at all, instead of just going with crowd bias.

I'm not a robot

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Everyone wants you to lose because you always win. It's the same reason why everyone wants MK to lose, why people wanted Federer to lose to Nadal, why people wanted the Giants to beat the Patriots, etc. It's just something that comes with being the best. Deep down they still admire you (or at least they should).

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I realized that too. People at my local biweeklies have begun to trashtalk me in my matches, wanting me to lose. I'm not on M2K's level, but it gets annoying. The more you win, the more people want you to lose.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I cant believe a thread like this exists. If you guys want to beat M2K practice all esentials things like he did: situation , character specific, Counters, stage situation , % kills etc etc, there is a lot more to winning that just practice combos and think your the best until measured with the best.

Its not That I prefer M2K to win tournaments but if he is the better player in X tournament and he wins. Who are we to takethat credit from him.

And cactuar Im sorry ur not near his lvl not by a long shot. neither am I.
Dashiz had an oportunity but he forgot to play safe and spacing so he lost.

People forget to play smart thats just it.

PS: there is just one thing , he really is a robot. And he doesnt like to lose. I still remember when my friend a (peach/sheik) player was beating him in evo 2k7 friendly and M2K reset the GameCube lol.

Another friend of mine (a Rob player) managed to beat him on one match in Fast one, his nick was Zero

so people it can be done it just take dedication

But we cant take from him that he is the best and he wins because of his dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom