• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
theres not much of a choice when theres only about 3 smashers in my area, so the online is good to play people when i get bored. i dont like brawl at all but winning with falcon is a challenge.

Milos

Smash Lord
dude you want to know the truth? PC doesn't really play anymore. I GO TO SCHOOL WITH HIM, and I haven't played him yet. I mean, he plays but not with people he doesn't know outside of a tournament setting. I talk to him on aim, and on mondays and wednesdays we are like 300 feet from each other max for the whole day. but w/e

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i lol'd that this thread even exists. m2k speaks the truth, many people stopped playing because of brawl. :( As history has taught us, evolution is the only way to get rid of apex predators such as the prehistoric tyrannosaurus rex and the threat we face today, mew2king

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
dude you want to know the truth? PC doesn't really play anymore. I GO TO SCHOOL WITH HIM, and I haven't played him yet. I mean, he plays but not with people he doesn't know outside of a tournament setting. I talk to him on aim, and on mondays and wednesdays we are like 300 feet from each other max for the whole day. but w/e
PC is a full time student and works full time, not a lot of time for smash :\

Scar

#HarveyDent
very few people still play.
This is because M2K was primarily friends with MD/VA and other top professional Smashers. Most of the top pros of the past don't play regularly and MD/VA as a region switched VERY persuasively over to Brawl.

In other words, this is a false statement in the grand scheme of things.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
if someone would visit me, I'll gladly play them in either smash, but until then I only play on Saturdays.
Man I wish you lived in sweden or something :(
it's amazing that someone as good as you invites anyone to play with you btw... it's a really good thing when the best players are open and friendly to new players like you are, it's encouraging. :)

BTW there are actually new, young players that are really good that exclusively play melee (and some of them even hate brawl lol)...
Like scar who just posted. Or armada here from sweden, he's like 14 and he's a ****ing monster at this game. Also one of the first things he said to me was "brawl should be banned". lol
There are still people who play ssbm and I think the community will live on

Vts

Smash Champion
Man I wish you lived in sweden or something :(
it's amazing that someone as good as you invites anyone to play with you btw... it's a really good thing when the best players are open and friendly to new players like you are, it's encouraging. :)

BTW there are actually new, young players that are really good that exclusively play melee (and some of them even hate brawl lol)...
Like scar who just posted. Or armada here from sweden, he's like 14 and he's a ****ing monster at this game. Also one of the first things he said to me was "brawl should be banned". lol
There are still people who play ssbm and I think the community will live on
melee is like street fighter 2 closely balanced, but brawl is like street fighter 4 character balance whack!

Melee will soon become more popular when people get out of brawl mode i say give it til spring then melee will be more popular if not the same as brawl.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i lol'd that this thread even exists. m2k speaks the truth, many people stopped playing because of brawl. :( As history has taught us, evolution is the only way to get rid of apex predators such as the prehistoric tyrannosaurus rex and the threat we face today, mew2king
so you're saying darwin > m2k?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Not with any attitude it's not.
Yeah wtf are you talking about, Melee is basically the same as it was a year ago, minus many random scrubs who never really tried to get better anyways. The core members of the old community are still there, and while we would love to train the old scrubs or new scrubs and make them actual Melee players, we're perfectly content with the scene as it is now.

I am, anyways.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
actually if you play brawl falco its not that slow of a game. hes not cheap like mk or any of the other broken guys. im not saying brawl is good or anything but its not that bad. but still melee is the best and it will come back for sure. brawl is just a minor set back. either that or it was help so that after brawl dies cuz everyone uses mk and they spam their b moves, the brawl players will try to learn how to play melee and then there will be twice as many melee-ers

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
brawl falco is like pew pew pew pew pew pew chain grab to 40 pew pew pew pew pew pew moves pew pew pew pew more moves pew pew grab pew pew pew bair

if bair doesn't kill then add another chain of pew pew and then another bair

d-smash, side+b, dair, u-tilt and some other moves are also viable and will be interjected when applicable

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
There are new players who are REALLY serious about getting better, though. I came in late, and I would still love to go pro. If that will even be possible....

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Yeah wtf are you talking about, Melee is basically the same as it was a year ago, minus many random scrubs who never really tried to get better anyways. The core members of the old community are still there, and while we would love to train the old scrubs or new scrubs and make them actual Melee players, we're perfectly content with the scene as it is now.

I am, anyways.
Does that make me a random scrub then? I started Melee this year.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I can beat M2K, just not in melee. I could however physically beat him, with a chair, bat, etc.

I think that the title needs to be more specific XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom