• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
in 64 - LOL in melee ya in brawl he doesn't play brawl cuz he loves combos

vts - im really rusty at melee but ill play friendlies with anyone

i need to get back in shape for event 52, ill start playing again soon. It's going to feel weird after all this brawling, it feels like brawl makes you (me) a lot worse at melee so I need to undo that.

Vts

Smash Champion
isai = 64 master
m2k = melee master
and no one care about brawl :D.

a m2k what do you think is your hardest match up character or person wise?

edit- brawl does make u worse it sucks cus my school friends always make me play brawl then i switch to melee and have fat fingers for a while.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
He has been lost.
neverrrrrr. i just get stuck playing brawl cuz im so bored and theres no one to melee so i go online and ****. but im selling my wii to my girlfriends lil bro cuz hes a noob and then i will melee all day until i get cramps on my eyes.

EDIT: i saw the episode where ken solved the puzzle, man i felt so bad for that teacher, he looked really like sad, he has that face thats like the kind you would only see in a movie. poor guy. but ken is really smart

Milos

Smash Lord
oh man. jona jona.

I was reading back to your other posts. I just keep having more and more epiphanies about your scrubbiness man. stop playing melee. I can already you're the type who will keep *****ing and never get better.

QED

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, someone f*cking explain this to me.

How does a Ganon camp a Falco?

Seriously, I need to know. This is blowing my mind just thinking about it.
Reflect laser with shield. Dur.

Gen. Empoleon

Smash Rookie
I can't beat him because he's a pro, play's faster than me, can kill me from 0% (yay up-throw + up Tilt + forward Smash) and...

oh yeah, he's Mew2King

QED

Smash Apprentice
---QED, you realize who you said that to?, and how OLD THAT COMMENT was >_>
LRN2RFLCTLAZORZ PLZ.

Also Ganon's jab is so amazing that the shockwave that is created after he thrusts his fists can be a powerful knockback move that has the range of final destination from one end to another.

The spin on his taunt is so fast it will reflect anything... even the lasers from Great Fox on Corneria. Of course Great Fox cannot handle such sheer awesomeness and will go down. All opponents will die including Great Fox but that won't matter. Gannon can fly.

Milos

Smash Lord
I used to idolize m2k, but after he switched to brawl for *cough* financial reasons *cough* I can't say I hold that same level of incredulity for him.

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
I hate how everyone lives so close to pros.... I live in the middle of nowhere (southern ME) and there's NO ONE. Everyone else goes and trains with M2K, PC, or someone, and I'm stuck here with my lv. 1 CPU's.

I just started a year ago, by the way. DIdn't own the game until 3 monthes ago.... MELEE LIVES!!!!!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I hate how everyone lives so close to pros.... I live in the middle of nowhere (southern ME) and there's NO ONE. Everyone else goes and trains with M2K, PC, or someone, and I'm stuck here with my lv. 1 CPU's.

I just started a year ago, by the way. DIdn't own the game until 3 monthes ago.... MELEE LIVES!!!!!
ME = Maine, right? Find your way to Darc and Dazwa and Th0rn and play them, they're all very very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom