• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
So i just bought my ticket today and still managed to get it for exactly 300$ lol

I fly in wednesday and i would need a ride and housing please! Can anyone help a tyrant out?
:reverse:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So i just bought my ticket today and still managed to get it for exactly 300$ lol

I fly in wednesday and i would need a ride and housing please! Can anyone help a tyrant out?
:reverse:
Tyrant

Yeh, umm.. I need some housing. Hotel is last resort.

I heard 2 people were offering? I need room for 2 people. The most might be 3.

:peach:
PeachGuard

I might be able to house a few more people... some issues occurred with people I was housing with and so I think we are down to 6 people now when we want 9... PM me if interested. The main problem is I need people who have cars or can reserve the room because I can't(no credit card also <18) if it comes down to it parents could probably reserve the room but the room is $89 a night now ($10ea/night). So yeah like I said PM me if interested preferably a small carpool of 3
Hey, im renting a room at the hotel venue and have about 4-6 people staying in the room. Would anyone else care to join and split the cost further?

EDIT: PM me if your interested
Your housing has arrived^^^^^

edit: that means tyrant/richbrown/zex are going to whobo!!!! West Coast!!!

Trela

Smash Lord
Just so the world will know, I'll be accepting any and all MM's here!

I only have Smoom and Ally right now.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just so the world will know, I'll be accepting any and all MM's here!

I only have Smoom and Ally right now.
Wario vs Freecario

$10 MM Best of 7 Whobo rules

LIVESTREAM ONLY

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
My friend does, but we might all take a bus so one more person can go. If not, then it's gonna be just me and a friend in his smart car.

If you all got some space, please don't hesitate to message me.

:dk2:
so far our room has a confirmed 5 people in it, somehow a hotel which is $89 a night came out to about $250 for 2 nights(total) 0.0 idunno how but it did. We are aiming for about 9-10 people in the room and it will be about $12-$14 a night. This hotel is NOT AT THE VENUE. It is about 5 miles North of venue so its not too far. The problem I face right now is because the hotel is NOT at the venue i need people with cars, so I really can only take carpools of people in the room since if you don't have a car no clue how you can get to the hotel unless we took 1 group of people to hotel and then came back with same car to get 2nd group... PM me if you are interested.

Also WHOBO HYPE!!!!!!!!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
so far our room has a confirmed 5 people in it, somehow a hotel which is $89 a night came out to about $250 for 2 nights(total) 0.0 idunno how but it did. We are aiming for about 9-10 people in the room and it will be about $12-$14 a night. This hotel is NOT AT THE VENUE. It is about 5 miles North of venue so its not too far. The problem I face right now is because the hotel is NOT at the venue i need people with cars, so I really can only take carpools of people in the room since if you don't have a car no clue how you can get to the hotel unless we took 1 group of people to hotel and then came back with same car to get 2nd group... PM me if you are interested.

Also WHOBO HYPE!!!!!!!!

SUPER WHOBO HYPE.

Dayem. Yes, I'll definitely keep you posted on that. If my friend is taking his car, then I'm sure it won't be a problem. The only REAL problem is that since it's a smart car, we are the only ones that will be able to fit, so anyone else wanting to go can't. :(

Either way. Yes, I'm gonna keep you posted on this.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
SUPER WHOBO HYPE.

Dayem. Yes, I'll definitely keep you posted on that. If my friend is taking his car, then I'm sure it won't be a problem. The only REAL problem is that since it's a smart car, we are the only ones that will be able to fit, so anyone else wanting to go can't. :(

Either way. Yes, I'm gonna keep you posted on this.
Alright well I hope I can house you cause once i get a confirmed 9/10 people i won't have to worry about housing anymore XD haha.. Parents are driving me down and dropping me off so I don't have car I think wolfwood will be giving me ride to/from hotel so no worries on driving othe people around atm. Also the room is 2 nights Friday and Saturday so if you come earlier than you gotta find housing with other people. Just let me know if you want in ASAP =] and anyone else interested feel free to PM.

Trela

Smash Lord
dude, your ganon vs my rob. 5$
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ok.

Wario vs Freecario

$10 MM Best of 7 Whobo rules

LIVESTREAM ONLY
You better hope the tournament has time for this.....

Trela, I'll MM you for 5$.
Pika!

Trela, let's do it. $5? ;)
Pika!

5$ Marth vs Lucario
MOTHA SON OF A HOLY PIECE OF!

It's Chaz!

This. Except with me. Because I assure you, our matches will be more interesting than DMG is gay.
Oh, believe me, I know!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Damn... I actually didn't factor that in LOL. We might not be able to do a longer set unless pools goes by smoothly.

Bo7 set, at 8 min apiece... Damn

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela gimme yo money *****.
Sure. Just name your price and-

Wait a minute! I'm not giving you anything!

Hey Trela. $5 MM, best of 5, Ike and Lucario.
Tasty!

Damn... I actually didn't factor that in LOL. We might not be able to do a longer set unless pools goes by smoothly.

Bo7 set, at 8 min apiece... Damn
WELL, IF BOBBY WERE HERE, HE WOULD'VE FIGURED THAT OUT ALREADY!

Oh, wait.....

Sync.

Smash Champion
My son! I shall put my MK to the test... finally let's have a serious MM (even if I do win I'm pretty sure the money will be used to buy you food at some point at my house lol)

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone still have housing available? I have a carpool of 3 and we would be willing to help with the housing costs for sure (:

Trela

Smash Lord
My son! I shall put my MK to the test... finally let's have a serious MM (even if I do win I'm pretty sure the money will be used to buy you food at some point at my house lol)
I'm definately up for it! It'll be the fist real Set we have with each other, too!

Trela. $10 MM.

Best of 5. Sonic vs. Lucario. WHOBO 3 rules. I need to take a shot at this match-up at a high level myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom