• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah, Espy's right. Saying I got last is like saying I got 17th at MLG Dallas when I really got 25th (you need to include the players in the pro bracket). You need to account for everyone who entered.

You still placed dead last outside of pools.

Gotcha now, Bellsprout

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey guys! I FINALLY bought my ticket to whobo lol... So I need a place to stay, I get in on WEDNESDAY, March 16th, at IAH at 6:00. Gnes you should house me dawg :3

Also I still need a team mate!!! If any of you doubt my team skills at all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGyHE4NmXPg

Can't believe I'm actually going, I only get excited once I actually purchase the ticket... it's real now ._.
I thought you were teaming with Zex?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
NOPE I had a bye

So technically, even after food poisoning and forfeiting, I placed higher than him.

GOTCHA BELLSPROUT
No johns DMG, I got 13th at SiiS which had 110+ entrants and I was dead sick, just slept the entire time, didn't eat anything, had a high fever..Not to mention the tournament was basically a national with M2K/Ally etc there. Lost to Atomsk in losers for 13th.

17th at a local is >_>...not john worthy lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
OMG anthony your eyes at genesis...lol

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Still accepting MMs and i need a regular 2v2 team mate =D I main Ike but can play a few other characters =].. Also 4/5 spots available in our room(preferrably carpool).. cost will be about $14 a night friday/saturday night 5 miles from venue. Anyone interested let me know I would like to fill these spots ASAP so first come first serve.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
No johns DMG, I got 13th at SiiS which had 110+ entrants and I was dead sick, just slept the entire time, didn't eat anything, had a high fever..Not to mention the tournament was basically a national with M2K/Ally etc there. Lost to Atomsk in losers for 13th.

17th at a local is >_>...not john worthy lol.
Texas locals > Midwest regionals

real tallllk.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas locals > Midwest regionals

real tallllk.
...I'm more of a texan than you are lmao. Sorry, texas locals dont match 100+ tournaments that have players like m2k/ally at it.

Also, Ive never placed 17th at a texas local lol. I think texas is the second or first strongest state, but that doesnt exuse johns

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So hyped. Why is this still a week away wtf

Texas and Florida are pretty ****.

Hylian you moved from Texas?

Also ippo is literally going to kill this guy in the ring. He's so salty right now

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
...I'm more of a texan than you are lmao. Sorry, texas locals dont match 100+ tournaments that have players like m2k/ally at it.
Did you get knocked out by them? :awesome:

Also, Ive never placed 17th at a texas local lol. I think texas is the second or first strongest state, but that doesnt exuse johns
I clearly remember you getting 2-0d by a cripple who doesn't play this game, so Texas Melee players > Midwest. So Texas locals > midwest.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
some one pick up richbrown plz
Hey you never said this for me!!!

People of Texas, I Tyrant and Mr. Richard brown need a sweet home to stay in on Wednesday, March 16, at 8:10 pm!!!! If anyone could help with a ride and housing (LOOKING AT YOU GNES Then help a Nigg@ out!

Oh, how much is that badge now? I'm afraid too look

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Did you get knocked out by them? :awesome:
No, I got knocked out by Atomsk. For 13th.

I clearly remember you getting 2-0d by a cripple who doesn't play this game, so Texas Melee players > Midwest. So Texas locals > midwest.
I'm pretty sure broly has never beaten me in tournament, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about, unless it's a random MM I had with him at some point in the time that I lived in texas.

Also, stop trolling.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I really wanna meet Broly. I saw vids of him, and Xyro's of how he actually plays, and it just amazed me. Inspiring that he doesn't let his disabilities weigh him down.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Nike pulled me aside later telling me that since Dphat beat him in a set, he got 2nd.
That's weird. I remember that the rules stated that 3-way ties took individual games into account to determine who placed what. Maybe only the person who had the best record of the three gets 1st then, since there were two people left, it went to who beat who...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom