• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Doesn't make it any less true.

Besides, it's not like I'm blaming the bracket for my terrible placing. I played badly, so I placed badly. It's just that the whole seeding thing didn't make sense.

EDIT: Yep, I use Ctrl+V at the end of my posts for the Bellsprout GIF. If I have to copy another thing I copy that, do whatever I need to do with it, then find a post of mine to get the link for the GIF again.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Still accepting MMs and i need a regular 2v2 team mate =D I main Ike but can play a few other characters =].. Also 4/5 spots available in our room(preferrably carpool).. cost will be about $14 a night friday/saturday night 5 miles from venue. Anyone interested let me know I would like to fill these spots ASAP so first come first serve.
MM my Marth?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
No, I got knocked out by Atomsk. For 13th.

I'm pretty sure broly has never beaten me in tournament, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about, unless it's a random MM I had with him at some point in the time that I lived in texas.

Also, stop trolling.
Nope. It was on stream. Yous foolin' yourself.

I am not trolling. I believe I said "real talk" earlier :glare:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Worst Sonic in Texas still accepting ALL money matches. Free money, I'm a generous fellow.

Hype for WHOBO, less than 2 weeks away folks!
The last time I posted in here was 116 pages ago. Lol. I figured I'd post this as a reminder to all of those MM-ing me =)

Anybody else want some?

Will's WHOBO 3 MMs
: Mike2- $3 Bo5, Ally- $5 (King Dedede), Atomsk- $5 (King Dedede), DMG- $5, Infinity- $5, Jiovanni - $5, Leaf - $5, Neon- $5, Ozz - $5, Paw+ - $5, RedShadow- $5, Sage JoWii- $5, Shlike- $5, Smoom- $5, Sync- $5, Tmacc- $5, Zano- $5, Xyro- $5 Bo5, Zigsta- $10, Illmatic- $10 Bo5, RedHalberd- $10 Bo5 (Falco), RedHalberd- $10 Bo5 (MK)
5$ MM vs my Sonic

I don't get to see a DK that's better than me often. I sorta copy peoples playstyles when I do dittos
MM my Sonic Bo3? I wanna fight the DKs at this.

Also Slaps, I believe we have played before on wifi!

Money match?

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I really wanna meet Brooolly. I saw vids of him, and Xyro's of how he actually plays, and it just amazed me. Inspiring that he doesn't let his disabilities weigh him down.
Yea its pretty amazing to see and inspiring as well. It just sucks that he is a total dooosh bag

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Broly... A dbag?

??????

When was this? I don't think I've even heard a curse word from him besides some of his **** talk aimed at people like Dphat lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
When was this? I don't think I've even heard a curse word from him besides some of his **** talk aimed at people like Dphat lol.
That's cause you hardly go to tournaments lol.

Gnes

Smash Master
That's cause you hardly go to tournaments lol.
Got em

Tyrant/Rich, I can't house u guys(at least wednesday)because my mom is planning to have my nephews over monday-wednesday and i have to babysit. I probably can get you guys down the line but as for now house with sync/pj/someone else okaysss

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Good news. I got a tasty new version of tio that no one else has and im gonna use for whobo 3. EPIC!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pool #3:

Ally
ESAM
Mikehaze
Lee Martin
Dojo
Espy
Rich Brown

Pool #4:

DEHF
Tyrant
Reflex
MVD
Atomsk
ADHD
Gnes

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE GODS ALLAN. I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER.

*Wonders if this version of TIO will magically be flawless and never crash or make dumb bracket decisions*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
It's gonna fail and mess up and ruin the tournament.
Pool #3:

Ally
ESAM
Mikehaze
Lee Martin
Dojo
Espy
Rich Brown

Pool #4:

DEHF
Tyrant
Reflex
MVD
Atomsk
ADHD
Gnes

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE GODS ALLAN. I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER.

*Wonders if this version of TIO will magically be flawless and never crash or make dumb bracket decisions*
NONE of that will happen cause this new version was made due to mess ups of the previous versions. This version pretty much is perfect. seriously...........

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You probably just took it wrong because you were salty about getting 2-0d.
Im not salty about losing to someone over a year ago, it's really sad that you have to look that far back in the first place. Im also pretty certain the only time ive played broly in tournament i 2-0ed him, so im still not sure what you are talking about.

Money match?

Reizilla

Im not salty about losing to someone over a year ago, it's really sad that you have to look that far back in the first place. Im also pretty certain the only time ive played broly in tournament i 2-0ed him, so im still not sure what you are talking about.

Money match?
Nope. I have to look that far back because after that, you got scared and left Texas for a free state.

Your sig and avy are amazing.
Yours are pretty good as well x)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nope. I have to look that far back because after that, you got scared and left Texas for a free state.
I'm pretty sure like..everyone coming in my car can beat you lol. Frankly, I don't even know who you are....can't get much more mediocre than that. Especially considering how active I was in the texas scene lol.

Reizilla

I'm pretty sure like..everyone coming in my car can beat you lol. Frankly, I don't even know who you are....can't get much more mediocre than that. Especially considering how active I was in the texas scene lol.
So a washed up player feels high and mighty now that he moved to a weak region? Are these the same guys that took a combined 2 games off of RGV in a whole night?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So a washed up player feels high and mighty now that he moved to a weak region? Are these the same guys that took a combined 2 games off of RGV in a whole night?
Washed up? I'm way better than I've ever been lmfao.

Stop hiding behind RGV, I said you. Let's money match, I'm so washed up it should be easy for an amazing player like you right?

$20-50.

Edit: Texas players, who the hell is this guy anyways? I like pretty much all of the RGV guys I've met but this guy is ridiculous.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian might you be interested in MM IC vs Ike and/or G&W vs Ike? i never see you anymore sooooooo <3 ily. XD
Maybe. I don't really enjoy MM's that much anymore lol and besides you always **** me!!!!

Ask me at the venue.

RGV talks a ton of **** to create hype.

This shouldn't be new to anyone.
Yeah but I've met all the other RGV people and im on good terms with them lol, I have never seen or heard of this guy. RGV even came to my going away tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom