• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I went too. Thanks for remembering :glare:

Aight, spring break time, limited internets for me :( (and no more ponies T_T) I'll be back to talk more **** when the results thread goes up. **** EC, Texas<3

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Maybe. I don't really enjoy MM's that much anymore lol and besides you always **** me!!!!

Ask me at the venue.
Well i mean, like you said your doing better than ever so it shouldn't be so hard anymore. If you aren't down for MM lets do some srs friendliez XD haha im still dissapointed about winning a $5MM against your ICs before tourney and then losing to your G&W game 3 in tourney -.- i had dat! XD eff RC.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
broly is not a douche bag lol. He just talks **** to hype stuff up and or to troll people.

Broly is awesome
broly too good

RGV talks a ton of **** to create hype.

This shouldn't be new to anyone.
what are you saying we're the region thats centered around respect and dignity..

we're elitist about respect

we respect better than you

Yeah but I've met all the other RGV people and im on good terms with them lol, I have never seen or heard of this guy. RGV even came to my going away tournament.
i miss the gentle whispers down my neck

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
It's gonna fail and mess up and ruin the tournament.
My exact thought when I read that post.

Im not salty about losing to someone over a year ago, it's really sad that you have to look that far back in the first place. Im also pretty certain the only time ive played broly in tournament i 2-0ed him, so im still not sure what you are talking about.

Money match?
Lmaooooo

Smoom77

Smash Master
If you had bought your pass a few months ahead of time, you could have gotten it for like $30 or something but at the door it's $55 now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm glad you asked, Tyrant.
My answer depends on how P4 will react.

He gets a little...testy

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I can barely contain my excitement. An opportunity to face off against the American scene again...

This time, I'll be ready. I'm going to have as much fun as possible, and I have every intention of breaking out of pools and taking my skills as far as possible; to the top if I can push my limits. And if it's not meant to be, I just wasn't ready yet.

Like hell am I gonna settle for that outcome though. Let's do this.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
chaosgriffin. go back a page or 2 and this guy named slaps is looking for people to house with. PM him

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xyro, you should probably specify in the OP that D3s/Kirby's suicide moves give them the win as well.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dude, high 70's in tx is like mid to high 80's cause of the humidity. Bring shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom