• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Shout Out 2 whoever made the Doubles Bracket leaving FLs 2nd & 3rd Best teams(Best being NickR & Shaky) in the same areas of the bracket WITH Ally & Dojo

& THEN leavin TX's 2 best teams on the same side as well

SMH

Ah well this tourney is bigger than 1 I can muster up so more probs to you guys for doing so well so far

Edit: Come on Sonic's STEP IT UP!!!!! :sonic:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
The venue has horrible internet, that's why the stream is looking so bad

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Anybody care to post what's happened so far? Can't watch the stream :/

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
My Pool (1) If I'm not mistaken had Mr. Doom, Coney , Fliphop, GDX, CG, Paw, KRD, I forgot the other guy. Sorry. If I remember, 1st was Mr. Doom (12-2) 2nd Coney (12-3) and 3rd Fliphop (12-3)!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My pool results were:

1st: Hylian
2nd: Tyrant
3rd: Smoom

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What does the rest of pools look like?

Xyro, update yo Twitter!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
1.trela
2.inui
3.zori

the game glitched and zori couldnt move and died at 30 percent with inui at 180 3rd game.

Glad i payed 80 dollars to get put in the pool with 5 other people from houston =]

IG88

Smash Cadet
I think the tourney is supposed to get started at 11:30 or 12 so I'm assuming the stream will start then

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
My Pool (1) If I'm not mistaken had Mr. Doom, Coney , Fliphop, GDX, CG, Paw, KRD, I forgot the other guy. Sorry. If I remember, 1st was Mr. Doom (12-2) 2nd Coney (12-3) and 3rd Fliphop (12-3)!
I was the other guy

RichBrown

Smash Master
Xyro is by far the worst TO we have. No ledge grab limit is the absolute worst thing you could do for a tournament. He only has it for his own personal gain so he can plank with samus, and he still didn't make it out anyways.

Because of this, Will was able to beat me with 185 ledge grabs, there was nothing I could do.

Get the lead you say? Well if that's the way smash has to be played, then I think we are all wasting our time.

Until Xyro changes his rule I encourage EVERYONE to boycott all future Whobos/hobo tournaments run by Xyro. This is unacceptable.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Xyro is by far the worst TO we have. No ledge grab limit is the absolute worst thing you could do for a tournament. He only has it for his own personal gain so he can plank with samus, and he still didn't make it out anyways.

Because of this, Will was able to beat me with 185 ledge grabs, there was nothing I could do.

Get the lead you say? Well if that's the way smash has to be played, then I think we are all wasting our time.

Until Xyro changes his rule I encourage EVERYONE to boycott all future Whobos/hobo tournaments run by Xyro. This is unacceptable.
go mk its the meta game

Vega4

Smash Ace
Just use ledge grab limit for all characters. At this point of Brawl competitive gameplay, is just stupid not having a ledge grab limit...

And btw, also ban MK, or at least don't let MK players use all those counterpicks. The game is going in a sad "no way back" road: Soon all tournaments will be 90% players using MK. That's going to be sad and will kill Brawl...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

That's awful. And that's Xyro. He a man with an agenda. Last Whobo (and Hobos) he was bracket ****ing people, while giving himself a piss easy bracket. Remember seeing him fight some scrub Lucas on stream who played like he was on wifi with all the rolling.

Xyro a nice guy but he abuses his power. No question about it. And 185 ledge grabs is ****ing disgusting, how can that be allowed? I'm sorry you had to endure that- and even worse paid money to endure that.

Just use ledge grab limit for all characters. At this point of Brawl competitive gameplay, is just stupid not having a ledge grab limit...

And btw, also ban MK, or at least don't let MK players use all those counterpicks. The game is going in a sad "no way back" road: Soon all tournaments will be 90% players using MK. That's going to be sad and will kill Brawl...

oh hai

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

Take it as a learning experience...nvm, can't say nothing since I wasn't there :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom