• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your Personal Bad Matchup?

JUDGE

Smash Lord
my personal bad matchup is mgw
omg he's so ****ing annoying!!!

superkid

Smash Cadet
IMO olimar is easy and a huge punchbag for my donkey kong LOL so funny and my pikachu just outcamps him easily ice climbers.. cg cg cg cg king dedede... kinda harder but i still win..
i suck at game and watch snake and my friends ike my friends ike moves all over the stage really fast attacking o.0

Zatman

Smash Rookie
G&W
Metaknight
Kirby
Falco
I am always ready beat my head to the wall when some of those guys shows up.....

Avion

Smash Apprentice
For whatever reason I do terribly against Olimar and ROB. I seem to get hit by everything while being unable to hit them. Which isn't to say I think they're amazing characters, I just have no idea what's wrong with me:laugh:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Snake seems to be mine. I've been knocked out of 3/4 in-person tournaments by a Snake. Marth is either really easy or really hard for me, depending on the skill level. Olimar, I just really hate fighting him.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Personally I find Zelda and Wario my toughest match ups. Starting with Wario, most people I've played rely and tend to spam his F-Smash. Abusing his uair for racking damage nd addtionally online it's a bit hard to escape.

Zelda... Too much hitstun and fast smashs' give good advantage online. Overall I just have a hard time with these two. Somehow I find a way to get around the other characters.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
When I use floaty characters he's easy to approach.
I was abouta say that Peach is good against olimar probs his worst MU

do dittos count? cause thats my personal bad matchup
I know what ur saying. i despise dittos vs. my main. but i love to play CF dittos and Ganon dittos. snake dittos are halarious too. nade nade nade ftilt utilt. repeat

DR809

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3754-7546-8239
Olimar and Ice Climbers can suck my ****. My Kirby,Luigi,and Falco can never get passed Olimars Pikmin fortress. Ice Climbers CG them broken >.<

Rogond09

Smash Rookie
My buddy has a Toon Link that is just ungodly. i know all of his tricks and combos, but no matter how close I get to killing him, he somewhow miraculously steps his game up and beats me. Also, Pit Sonic and the mirror match (I'm a Wolf main) give me some trouble.

Salem

Smash Champion
Hmm... that a good one...

I would say Snake if Ally didn't suddenly lose that AIB ladder that one time. >_>

And actually I don't have a bad one, though I have long and hard matchups though.
The only one I can say is... Metaknight, if it weren't for the mistiming of my own shielding's and forgetting which one of ZSS's moves break through the tornado i'd say I have none really.

Other then that, everybody else is a cake walk... yes, including Falco >_>

:p

Splice

Smash Hero
I have trouble Vs Fox.
Sometimes i expect them to do what a Falco would do, and then they dont, or their moves are faster or slower sometimes. Not just that though.

Also other Game and Watches. Also i get confused what to do, Versus TL.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Ganon, I just suck against ganon so hard. I'll be up 3 stock to 1 and still lose.
Edit: Scrap that I suck against 90% low tiers, I don't really care about them and have no idea what to do =P. Its nice that most of the scene use high tier tho.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
just today i was having such a tough time with a lv9 link.

I have trouble with just about anyone I rarely play against.
-space animals are hard to fight against, but I don't have trouble caping recoveries :)
-Peach
-Mario
-Ivysaur
-any Puffballs
-Marth
-Olimar
-I bet Sheik and Lucas would be tough to beat as well.

Top Bottom