• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your Personal Bad Matchup?

AXXotekk

Smash Cadet
I hate Pikachu and Fox but Pikachu the most, I hate that dum downb lightning attack its too cheap.

Oh I forgot to mention the Ice Climbers, I hate them with a passion. They make me sick.

E3_

Smash Apprentice
Nice Thread...My personal bad matchups is maybe Falco and Marth. About the ditto's, i hate playin pika wit pika....

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
My personal bad matchups are G&W, Luigi(My Rob and IC sorta counters him now) and Peach. But mostly G&W. I just hate fighting against him. Especially the really gay defensive ones. Run -> Spaced Turtle -> Run Dtilt... You go in the air, Nair LoLz...

E3_

Smash Apprentice
My personal bad matchups are G&W, Luigi(My Rob and IC sorta counters him now) and Peach. But mostly G&W. I just hate fighting against him. Especially the really gay defensive ones. Run -> Spaced Turtle -> Run Dtilt... You go in the air, Nair LoLz...
Well hmmmm....iguess u can space more and be much more careful...i play the somewhat good ones so i have some experience

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Pikachu. Now I see why Team Rocket never could catch that **** yellow hairball.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
sonic, only because he is annoying ad **** and pisses me off, not a peticulerly bad matchup for me, just pisses me off and i make mystakes cause of that >.>;;;

Lord Vaynard

Smash Cadet
I main Falcon & my worst matchups are.
Wolf...his Fsmash is too fast for me in B+.
AI LUIGI LVL9...bane of my game...
and my friends Zelda..

AXXotekk

Smash Cadet
I've found that Olimar and Diddy give me trouble consistently >_< Ditto matches with Dedede throw me off too, mostly because of how rarely it happens around here >_>
lol @ Olimar giving you trouble,

He is good but he is nothing compared to a expert MK or a pika

iLSA

Smash Cadet
Being a Lucas main, I'd say that I am terrible against Lucarios (my friend totally proved that), Olimars (I had a lot more trouble than I should have had againster a level 9), and 'nado spamming MKs.

JoinDaTeam

Smash Rookie
Hello and welcome, we are the trolls of smashboards. Playing jokes are our specialty and we usally get banned for fighting with the moderators. We've made a tons of alternate accounts.

If you want to come and rule smashboards with us, Please check out this video if your with us and want to take over smashboards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKhr6Aqzw18

Jikko

Smash Rookie
Diddy, because it's hard to approach and I always bump into banans when I try to dash and pick them up lol.

t3akup

Smash Apprentice
snake and wario (for whatever reason, I am not sure)
I've ALWAYS had a problem with Wario mains.
I have NO idea why (especially since I main Oli)
and like... snake i think is a bit more obvious. He's just
too good (depending who I'm playing against IRL)

Top Bottom