• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your Personal Bad Matchup?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
My new least favorite matchup is Snake :D......>;(

Oh and my secret is that Ganon ***** me, its true! No joke.

heh, i hav problems beating marth wit my sonic. man,no matter where i try to hit they either dodge or use the freaking counter!i get so annoyed....

the others i dont hav a problem wit, i can beat them before they evn make a move lol

lil cj

Smash Lord
Marth
he ***** all the characters I use except ZSS.
He can deathgrab Lucas, outranges Wario, can stop all Kirby's approaches, and just ***** Zelda:(
I have more trouble with Marth than MK :/
I dont really have trouble with MK, the matchup is getting easy

My new least favorite matchup is Snake :D......>;(

Oh and my secret is that Ganon ***** me, its true! No joke.

My Zelda has problems with Ganon too lol.
Thats why i always switch to Sheik:)

aqua421

Smash Apprentice
Im not a fan of Game and Watch, i just get hit by everything, no matter what i do. I also hate snake and falco, but Im getting better at those match ups. Oh and Kirby dittos are the worst.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Snake. I can handle every character is some way, but Snake beats everything I can do. Sure I can beat the decent ones, but an expert Snake is just too strong for me to handle.

Sonic is rly rly rly annoying too lolz

TerrehNguyen

Smash Rookie
I really don't like running into anyone that's really good with Pit. Their defense is strong against my strategy and speed and just how cunning they are really bothers me. I usually end up falling back on some high-tier character to keep them down, but it's empty win because I didn't fight and win with Link.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Fricking ROB! I hate him! (Right now)

His spotdodge is GODLY and his Dsmash is so broken. Unfortunately, those 2 are put together. And his camping game gives me trouble too. If there's one character I lose against more often than others...its him. Even more than MK.

BSP

Smash Legend
Lucario. my three main people are disadvantaged against him, and when i predict his f smash i still get hit...

Kantō

Smash Champion
oh yea i fergot the ice climbers, i have a new found hate for them after playing cura a bunch of times

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Wolf, Diddy, and Lucario in particular, Falco is annoying too. However, I mostly play online.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Marth. Generally if I go Kirby I either lose or have to fight to barely win. However I love baiting the dolphin slash out of a f-throw. I get my friend a lot with that when he expects me to follow with a Uair. R.O.B. is generally easier but still hard. I get caught in f-air combos. R.O.B. makes combos in brawl possible *sigh

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
I posted here before, now I hate D3. Mk isn't much of a worry now thanks to IC's.

EDIT: Its because of its grab and the stupid power... Oh well xD

2cool4u

Smash Rookie
I always lose to Olimar for his meanie Pikmin, and I hate Yoshi because of his invici-armor jump. I would have gotten so many ko's if it was a regular jump...:ohwell:

InfiniteBlaze

Smash Apprentice
-Olimar. Sometimes I wonder if sakurai actually intended to make him broken.(Not saying he is because he's not). He has pikmin to throw and a 50 yard grab for when you get close, and kills like a ***** with purple pikmin. I hate that ******.

-Diddy. Nanarz

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't particularly believe that this thread is much help tactically or regarding any advancement of metagame, or anything at all, so I'm moving this to GBD.

Top Bottom