• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Splice

Smash Hero
VLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE.

Technodeath you will not be ****** nor pillaging anybody.
Perhaps if you lived in Perth you'd have the COMMON DECENCY to KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS.
Honestly.

Vlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade.

@Jupz : WA is overrated. Perth will consume all.

I will team with someone from Perth if I am at a tourney they are at. Ric or Muzga or Vlade or someone?
Corpse is #i, that's too good for me to team with.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Fearr - please use the Edit button instead of double posting... Otherwise Mic will have no choice but to infract you :(

Splice

Smash Hero
Alzi I'll post whenever the hell I like.
I think it's just Fearr and Cartel. geez tails, keep yer rellies in check!
btw Fearr you have double posted twice. You don't want to do that (unless you make sure people know you are located in Perth with Vlade. then they will respect that).

Where has that sexy Vlade gone?

Jupz

Smash Master
Alright now everyone in this room needs to calm down. (if anyone gets that reference you get a prize next tourney)

Nah but I like all the posts. Makes the thread active which is always good.

The new kids haven't seen Mic yet. Wow. A life without Mic. Luckily WE HAVE MIC here in Perth. And Corpse. And Vlade. Wow were pretty insane actually.

Pete278

Smash Lord
VLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE.

Technodeath you will not be ****** nor pillaging anybody.
Perhaps if you lived in Perth you'd have the COMMON DECENCY to KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS.
Honestly.

Vlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade.

@Jupz : WA is overrated. Perth will consume all.

I will team with someone from Perth if I am at a tourney they are at. Ric or Muzga or Vlade or someone?
Corpse is #i, that's too good for me to team with.
You could team with me and lose? It'd be fun, though! I know what's up sometimes, too.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Self esteem issues :p

Seriously though, the past three pages have just been spam... Let's make sure we have meaningful additions when we post ^^

So, as per discussions on MSN, when the Squat guys get back there will be a smashfest - 18+ people will bring the drinks, 18- people will bring the food... Sound like a plon???

EDIT: Fearr, Double Posting is posting 2 posts right after each other, thus making them consecutive... The Edit button is located below your post, so instead of hitting "reply" just hit "edit" if someone already hasn't replied to your post... It just makes for less clutter is all ^^

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
Self esteem issues :p

Seriously though, the past three pages have just been spam... Let's make sure we have meaningful additions when we post ^^

So, as per discussions on MSN, when the Squat guys get back there will be a smashfest - 18+ people will bring the drinks, 18- people will bring the food... Sound like a plon???

EDIT: Fearr, Double Posting is posting 2 posts right after each other, thus making them consecutive... The Edit button is located below your post, so instead of hitting "reply" just hit "edit" if someone already hasn't replied to your post... It just makes for less clutter is all ^^
okay thanks for that i will do that sorry =]

MTGod

Smash Champion
Ahem, Splice now must suffer temporary banishment from Perth for saying such things...

LUCAS FTW

And Pete, I meant it in general, not specific posts :p I pretty much just skim read everything :D By meaningful, I mean actually replying to something or starting a discussion

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
omg theres a jigglypuff player yay, im rooting for yah.
if i come up against yah ill diddo yah puff war

Splice

Smash Hero
Ivysaur is the best Pokemon out of the 3!!!!

GaW eats Lucas for breakfast. So in that case Lucas is not "EWWW" but "Mmm Delicious!"

If I sang the D00M song would I be allowed back in Perth, MTGod?

Muzga

Smash Ace
Lets get talking about EI3 too guys. Pretty sure coming to queensland was the best idea ever because it seems we ramped up a lot of enthusiasm for it:D
Be wary guys. weve got many in jokes youll all have to get used to.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Perth. Get to it.

If it happens you can guarantee everyone will want to put corpse in his place. xD

Also, Vlade.

Home ground advantage for Richard.
" " " " Kane.

Will be good.

Jupz

Smash Master
Make EI3 Jan 2011. That way its safely after TEE and leavers, gives us more time to prepare etc. Also, its after christmas so people can get money from christmas to come. Also we gotta tell the rest of Aus cause most people think its next July. Melb is planning one next november.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Woah. I'm gone for 3 hours and **** storm goes down.
Ummm Sup new people, I'm that guy that plays Diddy as Marx put it after Marty's smashfest :p.
I'm not gonna join in the spam so go crazy cause I have nothing to do tonight and I feel like staying up late.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Make EI3 Jan 2011. That way its safely after TEE and leavers, gives us more time to prepare etc. Also, its after christmas so people can get money from christmas to come. Also we gotta tell the rest of Aus cause most people think its next July. Melb is planning one next november.
How is December 'not safely after TEE'? Seriously, what? And if we're both planning, we can still tell them to change their's, so its okay.

tibs7

Smash Champion
yup scoot knows
its pretty much that reason that made many smashers not make it to squat =(

Jupz

Smash Master
But still leavers takes up a week after TEE. And after that I might be going away for a week :( And after christmas more people will be able to attend due to getting xmas money. I just don't see the advantages of having it december. At least lets make another topic asking ppl what they want.

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
omg theres a jigglypuff player yay, im rooting for yah.
if i come up against yah ill diddo yah puff war
glenn if you hack my account once more i will never drive you to a tournament again!!!!!.....on another topic good work reping perth guys :)......is there a date for next tourney?

Top Bottom