• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
That was a viable option before and while the Eastern states were mooching off our mining money a lot, but that's not so much the case now - I reckon if we did become a republic, we would lack the authority and structure to be successful...

Tails = Fails :p POX ON YOU
i have to agree i think WA should be a republic STFU eastern states! :)

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
That was a viable option before and while the Eastern states were mooching off our mining money a lot, but that's not so much the case now - I reckon if we did become a republic, we would lack the authority and structure to be successful...

Tails = Fails :p POX ON YOU
Its *Marx you Dolt!
get it right. username change.
you had all day yesterday to figure that out :p
ahha.

MTGod

Smash Champion
They still are mooching off our mining money! Its just now its the Chinese paying us, not the British.
I didn't say they weren't, but the East is able to be self sufficient now, at least, if we broke off... It's not a question about money in my eyes, it's a question about leadership :p

EDIT: Sorry Tails ^^

EDIT2: I mean Marx :p Anyway let's stop spamming this thread and go on MSN :p

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
I didn't say they weren't, but the East is able to be self sufficient now, at least, if we broke off... It's not a question about money in my eyes, it's a question about leadership :p

EDIT: Sorry Tails ^^
Its ookayy you can be our Fearless leader!! xD

MTGod

Smash Champion
Its ookayy you can be our Fearless leader!! xD
Yay, I get to run an entire country into the ground!!! One step closer to pulling an Edge Maverick :p

Jupz

Smash Master
Wow 2 new people in one night :D

Yay welcome guys :D

Also lolz at perth people not being tier whores. in fact everyone mains a high tier except for me Vlade and Richard and Kane. Don't get me started on techno, the MK *****. Wheras poor me and Vlade are stuck with jigglypuff and richard uses a variety of low tiers including ganondorf, samus, falcon and yoshi. kane uses ganondorf exclusively.

everyone else mains dark MK and seconds pink MK for the lulz

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I feel no one gives me the love I deserve these days...All these **** communists.

Still anyway can we get back a bit more on topic.....Which is uhhhh..Something

Edit: Jupzon, stfu :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Wow Jupz, since when did you become a master of subtlety :p???

The topic for now is how to celebrate the return of the Squat guys???

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
Wow 2 new people in one night :D

Yay welcome guys :D

Also lolz at perth people not being tier whores. in fact everyone mains a high tier except for me Vlade and Richard and Kane. Don't get me started on techno, the MK *****. Wheras poor me and Vlade are stuck with jigglypuff and richard uses a variety of low tiers including ganondorf, samus, falcon and yoshi. kane uses ganondorf exclusively.

everyone else mains dark MK and seconds pink MK for the lulz
Thanks for the welcome =]

Splice

Smash Hero
I use pink MK for the serious...
That was the quickest smashboards page i've ever seen fly by with my own eyes.

I am with Vlade atm (just see his location), so I can confirm I will not be getting infracted for spam.

Did anyone see my maths joke before? I felt genius at the time.

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
I use pink MK for the serious...
That was the quickest smashboards page i've ever seen fly by with my own eyes.

I am with Vlade atm (just see his location), so I can confirm I will not be getting infracted for spam.

Did anyone see my maths joke before? I felt genius at the time.
naw sorry i didnt see your maths joke

Muzga

Smash Ace
Hey guys!
SQUAT was freaking awesome! Seriously **** was so hype that im still hyped. i cant wait to get back to perth and tell yoiu guys all about it!
Its awesome that were getting new players! you guys rock!:D
Just for the new people my name's Andre. Be sure to introduce yourselves at our next tournament because were all cool and awesome:D
The squat adventure isnt over yet though. were going to dreamworld tomorrow!:D:D:D
Were getting back on tuesday atabout 5 pm. also ive discussed it briefly with trav and were gonna be organising a tournament after we get back! expect a date for one in the coming weeks:D
Glad to meet the new people!
WOOOO MIIIIC!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 7th place at squat!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Don't believe him!!! He lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not you, Andre :p Well done buddeh!!!

Please let the next tournament be before the 5th of Jan xD I'm willing to help out, it's just that I don't want to watch you all have fun while I'm away :p

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
Wow two new people is just great. Man next smash bros game we are going to have about 40 turn outs all the time.

Welcome to Fearr and Cartel. I am Alan. =]

Cartel's a girl so is this officialy the first girl in our smash scene? If so wooo. Theres only like one in NSW i think and it's LeishuChu.

Jupz is on top. I probally won't be able to attend any tourneys during these holidays.

Oh splice i saw a vid of you playing. Your game and watch looks sexy.
thanks =] for that

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
*stares at Alzi blindly*
Dude...Seriously...Short hair...Just no, look at this coolest people in Perth
Pete - Look at that awesome long curly hair
Trav - It used to be long, it's getting there again
Bsrk _ I mean really that's some epic hair he's got..And it's long
Marteh - How can we forget him..Now thats some epic hair.

Splice

Smash Hero
Alzi. I will hurt you.
NSW are all lonely nerds and get no chicks, except Meteor (as in Meteor gets chicks). Leisha is from VIC though.
VIC has the majority (all?) of the females. That is, like, 3 people.

But now that it has been found that all us Perthians are sexy dudes, we will have the largest female smash population, thus elevating us another step higher (how many steps is that by now, like 12?)than the rest of Australia.

Fearr has 14+ posts and he has only had the account for less than 14 minutes. I'm pretty sure that is some uber trollin' right there. You can't infract him though he's from Perth.

Jupz

Smash Master
Fear and cartel are beasts. If you guys keep up 15+ posts per night in this thread you'll soon have more posts then mic :p

I think this is the most active the thread has ever been. Theres about 2 posts a min lulz.

Basically to be accepted into the community you have to join the cool kids club:
http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1462

Nice work andre and the rest of the guys!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIC!!!

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
Hey guys!
SQUAT was freaking awesome! Seriously **** was so hype that im still hyped. i cant wait to get back to perth and tell yoiu guys all about it!
Its awesome that were getting new players! you guys rock!:D
Just for the new people my name's Andre. Be sure to introduce yourselves at our next tournament because were all cool and awesome:D
The squat adventure isnt over yet though. were going to dreamworld tomorrow!:D:D:D
Were getting back on tuesday atabout 5 pm. also ive discussed it briefly with trav and were gonna be organising a tournament after we get back! expect a date for one in the coming weeks:D
Glad to meet the new people!
WOOOO MIIIIC!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 7th place at squat!
very nice to meet you too =]

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
Fear and cartel are beasts. If you guys keep up 15+ posts per night in this thread you'll soon have more posts then mic :p

I think this is the most active the thread has ever been. Theres about 2 posts a min lulz.

Basically to be accepted into the community you have to join the cool kids club:
http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1462

Nice work andre and the rest of the guys!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIC!!!

15+ easy haha xD ill try

Technodeath

Smash Champion
HOLY MOTHER****ING ****, WHAT THE **** IS THIS OMG. TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE SCENE. **** **** **** AIDNBUABAUSJ

also, i've picked up snake, am practicing him and am ****ing DK off to the side.

welcome Fearr and.. err.. i forgot the chicks name (sorry about this.)

the only thing you need to know about me, im a good troll when i want to be, i dont attend tournaments too often seeing as i live in Geraldton.. it's **** living up here. but i'll meet/do unmentionable things to your bodies at some other point (im joking). if either of you have msn, hit me up. i already have your cousins lol.

nice talking to you guys. toodles.

Fearr.

Smash Cadet
Alzi. I will hurt you.
NSW are all lonely nerds and get no chicks, except Meteor (as in Meteor gets chicks). Leisha is from VIC though.
VIC has the majority (all?) of the females. That is, like, 3 people.

But now that it has been found that all us Perthians are sexy dudes, we will have the largest female smash population, thus elevating us another step higher (how many steps is that by now, like 12?)than the rest of Australia.

Fearr has 14+ posts and he has only had the account for less than 14 minutes. I'm pretty sure that is some uber trollin' right there. You can't infract him though he's from Perth.
yeh man your just jealous im heaps boored uber mass trolling haha woo

Cartel

Smash Rookie
HOLY MOTHER****ING ****, WHAT THE **** IS THIS OMG. TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE SCENE. **** **** **** AIDNBUABAUSJ

also, i've picked up snake, am practicing him and am ****ing DK off to the side.

welcome Fearr and.. err.. i forgot the chicks name (sorry about this.)

the only thing you need to know about me, im a good troll when i want to be, i dont attend tournaments too often seeing as i live in Geraldton.. it's **** living up here. but i'll meet/do unmentionable things to your bodies at some other point (im joking). if either of you have msn, hit me up. i already have your cousins lol.

nice talking to you guys. toodles.
nice.. well I'm cartel :D sumwhat nice to meet yu ;D

Splice

Smash Hero
Technodeath is not from Perth. Ignore him. Do not feed him.

This is more of an MSN convo than a forum. Really...
:(

Vlaaaaaaaaaade.

@Jupz : yeah from now on when you have a smash meet someone has to man the laptop and talk me through the matches. And then someone play a level 8 GaW CPU (trust me 9 kills itself) and tell me how I'm doing!

Top Bottom