• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
All of perth are through to brackets guys_ Muzga says feel free to call him if you want_ Brackets haven't been announced yet, will update then_

Shaya johns alot_ So far we have had, aircon johns, food johns, sleep johns, light johns., stereotyping johns, bob kinky johns, name johns, money johns, clothes johns, jew johns, analysis johns and pointing johns_ Keep it up Shaya_

Ted is a champ_ chump_ chimp_ chemp_

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
You're right. I suppose I should just become a master of physics and begin constructing and testing multiple designs in order to create a teleportation device and I should do this before the end of today...for some reason, a very odd reason indeed that I cant quite explain, this seems to be a slightly unrealistic goal. But only slightly.

swordsaint

Smash Master
You're right. I suppose I should just become a master of physics and begin constructing and testing multiple designs in order to create a teleportation device and I should do this before the end of today...for some reason, a very odd reason indeed that I cant quite explain, this seems to be a slightly unrealistic goal. But only slightly.
Your jokes are different from mine.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Updates!

Bob - In Winners Bracket and is fighting Chris (Amaterasu) right now.
Ric - Winners Bracket up against Hotdogs and then against the winner of Bob vs Chris
Kane - Winners Bracket and is fighting Andre right now
Andre - Fighting Kane
Trav - Losers Bracket and is fighting Graeme now
Graeme - Fighting Trav
Proxy - ??????

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*Insert combined Perth Johns about Perth guys fighting each other in round 1 of winners*

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
!!!

Ric - lost against chris, is now fighting jayce
Muzga - lost against kane
Bob - lost against chris then lost against Yokai
Trav - beat graeme and then lost against ???
Proxy - lost against 2 ppl, dont know who
Graeme - knocked out
Kane - beat muzga and then.. i forgot :(

Remaining perth players is:

Ric
Muzga
Kane

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Hah update_ Sam beat me to it kinda_

Ric - still going strong, has beaten Snake, Hotdog lost to ameratsu, won against Jayce, next match pending_
Muzga - beat combo turtle, lost against kane, won against Tiahn and Rocko, versing S.D_
Bob - lost against ameratsu, won against ardy, vyse then lost against Yokai because i LOST MY **** zzz_
Trav - lost against S.D, beat Graeme, lost to Hotdogs_
Proxy - lost to tedeth, beat lvl 9 luigi, lost to Jesmo_
Graeme - lost to toki, lost to Trav_
Kane - beat Stick, beat Muzga, lost to Shaya, beat Yokai (vengance), matchup pending_

We have Ric, Muzga and Kane left atm_

*insert johns here* ;) Nah GG guys, maybe we'll do better next time_

Vyse wishes you were here Mic_

EDIT: Thanks for all your support to the eastern staters ^_^ We may not let you down yet_

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs to peoples at Marteh's

@MTGod man your Lucas is really good man, I had intense matches with my link. Keep it up.

@Marteh cheers man for hosting the smashfest it was awesome, had soo much fun brawling with other perthians. Still no Ken combo I've seen from you :p hhaha. Thanks again.

@Mic unfortunate I didn't get to play you mate ): I was hoping to aswell :p

@Guy that mains PT, lol at your rage quit against my mate. Besides that you have a wicked PT, I struggled >.<

@Guy that used Diddy in matches before lunch. Dude your hell good, couldn't land a hit most the time ):

@Vlade unfortunate I didn't get to play you, but I was watching you play melee and my eyes couldn't keep up :/ insane falco in both games, haha.

I had awesome fun guys, im glad my Link has improved and can keep up most of the time. Looking forward to the next tourney :D

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
trillest: the luigi came 25th, apparently...

i've always wondered, how does luigi counterpick/strike/ban stages?

Alzi

Smash Master

Oh no.

Kane lost to the good metaknight guy :(

And ric lost to JBirds :(.

JBirds vs Good metaknight guy, winner goes to vs the winner out of tedeth and Shaya.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Update guys_

Muzga - Inasane match against S.D with a very close win (recorded), lost to Richard zzz_
Kane - Beat I LAG, lost to Ameratsu_
Ric - Beat Muzga, epic match against J-Birds (snake), unfortunately lost_

That's it Perth_ Game over man, GAME OVER_

Doubles tomorrow and hopefully crew battles_ Sleep tight perthians_

Nova

Banned via Warnings

Oh no.

Kane lost to the good metaknight guy :(

And ric lost to JBirds :(.

JBirds vs Good metaknight guy, winner goes to vs the winner out of tedeth and Shaya.
The winner of J-Birds V Amaterasu faces the loser of Shaya V Tedeth actually. J-Birds uses Snake (and IC I think) btw.

Alzi

Smash Master
They call that gay Marteh :p.

Who is teaming up in doubles for perth?

I'm guessing Richard + Kane

Bob + Graeme

Trav + Muzga

?

Doubles should be intresting aswell i hope Richard and kane win it.

Splice

Smash Hero
J-Birds uses Snake (and IC I think) btw.
Are you sure it's not Attila in disguise?

I thoroughly enjoyed the placing of the Perthians.
Should I cheer for Perth for doubles...
They will win crew battles though ;)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Sorry to disappoint but i won't be in for doubles_ If crew battles is on latish tomorrow then i should be able to swing by_ See how it goes_

I think Ric would have won vs J-Birds had Kane not told him to ban FD >_< I think he was mislead by J-Birds also learning Ice Climbers heh_ I'm happy we all made it through the pools though_

Marteh it was only time before you came out_

So i'm waiting here at a train station for 30 mins till i can catch the next one down to the GC then bus to where i'm staying to a very tired and possibly grumpy babbs_ Was fun going past all the dodgy QLD stations with guards and dogs patrolling about the place though_

Shaya still johns hard and he was so nervous about the finals that he was getting angry and shouting at us_ <3 he is mad fun to stir up_

Big shout outs to Tedeth_ We got him on our side by the end of the day and he was such a champ_ DJCats for housing me and Babbs_ Gords for being a laugh last night at Pizza Hut and for the friendlies_ Ameratsu is too nice haha and a strange MK_ S.D and his mad DI skills_ Vyse for hosting and his awsome face pulls when we creep him out, GG on matches though wish i coulda had some more friendlies_ Hotdogs and his showboating Kirby skills, crazy **** going on there_ Scrubs for the rides and chilled attitude and lastly Shaya for being such a doosh and johning so much, honestly it was a laugh with you around and we hope you enjoyed the perth peeps harrassment, you play really well from our friendlies, wanted more_

So from me_ Good night perth_ I'll cya's when i get back_

Jupz

Smash Master
Yah I called trav halfway through with advice for MK vs Marth but Kane never got to play shaya again :(

Oh well, amazing work Perth.

MTGod

Smash Champion
(my account) Summary of Marty's Smashfest:

-Me, Andy and Pete arrive, greeted by Marty's bouncer sister, who took us into the house while Marty was out...
-Marty had synched up 3 TVs to the same Wii, so us three were ogling that for about 5 minutes before we started to wonder where the **** Marty was xD
-About 10 minutes after that, Marty walked in with Tails, Tails' mate (sorry, still don't know your name T.T), and Alister - apparently they were picking Alister up from the train stn
-Matches ensued --> Andy and Pete were playing all by their lonesome while us other four were playing FFAs, including mass dittos (seriously, 4way MK FFAs are ridonkulous)
-Rotation eventually started
-Lost faith in the stream, so started getting hyped over the updates more :p
-Mic Arrived (btw, your number plate is crazy :p)
-Marty BBQs stuff ---> GOOD FOOD :p
-Marty's dog vomits on the floor, putting some of us off our food
-Marty's sister decides to narrate everything she found while cleaning up the vomit, which put EVERYONE off their food xD
-Discussion about "them Denver Broncos"
-Starts getting phone updates from Trav + the others (Trav gets named for spending his credit on the call :p)
-Epic Squat hype while playing more matches, incl predictions... When we heard all WA players made it through pools we pretty much went mad :p
-All the guys got knocked out --> sadface, but proud of everyone for doing so well overall
-Me and Pete go match for match, I think the final score was tied at 4-4... We will settle this next time, but your PokeTrain is definitely on the right track...
-STREAM LAUNCHES!!!! WOT!!!???
-5 minutes pass, stream fails... :p Still, thanks so much for trying so hard to get the stream up guys!!! Well done on the commentary too, guys!!!
-We divert our attention to some Japanese guy streaming his hacked Mario game to other Japanese people...
-Pete (?) wonders what is up with the cats in the water???
-I ask the room (in Japanese) what's up with the Water's cats... No response, the *******s... Ano ano ano ano ano :p
-Mic tries to troll them in English by telling them he did some illegal things and there was nothing they could do about it xD
-Apprently there WAS an English speaker in the room, and he tried to get us banned
-We saved the day with my incredible command of the language and say (or at least thought I said) "Sorry, we'll shut up now" xD
-Tried to get Dazzle to work so that we could record some matches with audio-enhanced commentary routing through a speaker (testing for future tournaments)
-Wavebird triples BLOWS EVERYONE'S MINDS (see below)
-We give up on Dazzle
-We leave :p

WTB STREAM! And sorry I couldn't make it to Marteh's, the fatigue is just...too much.
You missed out on much, Corps - especially the epic Wavebird Triples matches xD (3 wavebirds set to the same frequency, all controlling different characters with the one controller xD)...

Shaya johns alot_ So far we have had, aircon johns, food johns, sleep johns, light johns., stereotyping johns, bob kinky johns, name johns, money johns, clothes johns, jew johns, analysis johns and pointing johns_ Keep it up Shaya_
Loving the johns :p Shaya now must come to Perth so that we can experience these johns :p

Shout outs to peoples at Marteh's

Nice shout-outs (first try, I believe :p???) Your Link is kuh-ray-zee, definitely caught me off guard, especially the epic spot dodges xD... Tell your mate he has a pretty good Lucas too (but I'm going to forward advice I got from Sam - don't roll dodge so much :p)

Level 9 Wigi
We (at Marty's) were all extremely disappointed that the Eastern state guys thought Level 9 Luigi was just too good for the competition and deemed him disallowed to compete... It's obvious that due to this barring from competition he started to sandbag, not unleashing his full potential because he simply saw no need to... Looks like he'll just have to wait til the next Perth tourney to start playing properly again :p

i've always wondered, how does luigi counterpick/strike/ban stages?
Luigi has his own managers that make that decision for him... When you're as famous as he is, you don't need to waste your time with silly thoughts like that when you have fans willing to do it for you :p

I would just like everyone to know that I suck. And that I'm a girl and I like ribbons in my hair and I want to kiss all the boys
I knew it!!! I've seen the way he looks at Pete...

EDIT: Congrats Shaya for winning the tournament :p And to everyone that participated!!!

EDIT2: So Marty's really tired:

Marty says (12:04 AM):
Eh some people have people it up befoer...Scary

Pete278

Smash Lord
Its okay, Shaya will probably come to EI3, right Shaya? Then he can show us all his wonderful johns! (I hope he reads the Perth thread semi-regularly.)

Also, choo-choo! All aboard the PokeTrain! :D (This isn't a Spirit Tracks reference Alzi.)

EDIT: NO! WE FORGOT TO PLAY 5DS! D: Just to clarify, is it the racing one or the dueling one? I.e. which is the more prominent feature? :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
EDIT: NO! WE FORGOT TO PLAY 5DS! D: Just to clarify, is it the racing one or the dueling one? I.e. which is the more prominent feature? :p
Oh, what a shame, I can barely contain my despair...'n stuff... :p Unfortunately, the thing that makes you win is the racing... The cards just act as things similar to Mario Kart item boxes... You've still got life points, but when you lose all of them it's analogous to going off the edge in MK (though you explode, inactive for 3 seconds, then regain all your life points back)... It's a very disappointing game, however in it's disappointingness might lie some hilarity for 4 player matches (much like Gamecube Monkey Ball's Cannon minigame - man we had some ****in' awesome times with that game xD)

Good luck all for doubles!!! It seems as if no one's on MSN so I can't start a hype convo JUST yet, but I'm sending out telepathic messages to everyone to come on MSN (my brain works on dial-up though, so they'll probably receive the messages in a couple of minutes :p)

I keep hasling him. Haha
The trick to hassling is to make them think you're not harassing them :p A difficult skill to master, but works like a charm once you can do it =D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So i'm waiting here at a train station for 30 mins till i can catch the next one down to the GC then bus to where i'm staying to a very tired and possibly grumpy babbs_ Was fun going past all the dodgy QLD stations with guards and dogs patrolling about the place though_
Wow, really? Melbourne must be safer since we didn't get mugged when train station smashing.

Shaya still johns hard and he was so nervous about the finals that he was getting angry and shouting at us_ <3 he is mad fun to stir up_
Lol, good ol Shaya

Slept in a bit, about to head off to hopefully make it in time for doubles.
You can do eeet!

Also forgot to ask, tell me you used Bowser? :D

Top Bottom