• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
You should be at the airport by now :p

Anyway, since the Perth thread seems to attract all the other state attentions too, I wish everyone who visits this thread excellent luck in Squat, in order of post count for said thread :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Fair enough :p See, Perth didn't know what a train was until about a year ago, so it's still fairly fresh in our minds xD

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'M TRYING MARTEH!!!!!

Anyway I'll bring it on USB to your house on Saturday to force it down their throats give them the opportunity to play it/install it :p

EDIT: Speaking of Marty, one of you Eastern guys has to win his name during Squat ^^

True Romance

Smash Ace
Currently in a Sydney lan cafe with like the most comfortable chairs ever. Flying to Brisbane at crack of ****ing dawn tomorrow so not looking forward to that.

That fact pools are out gives me the **** just got real feeling, I don't know any players in my pool. Don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

See everyone soon!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well, let's hope that their anonymity is due to their recent induction into the scene, and not their sneakiness of entering under a different alias :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Smoking Puppy's not going to be there apparently (according to someone else in the Squat thread)... Might just be a ruse to be taken out of those pools and reassigned to hope for a better one on the day...

And did you ask one of them at JBs??? They usually don't put brand new stock out til the arvo...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
go shaya, rep white marth! (until you play tibs)
i dont think tibs is going anyway. and shaya actually has a good record against tibs when he doenst have the home town advantage. he finds snake harder though ;)

btw, who from perth is going to squat? who do they use and how do they place in perth?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I can only work with what people actually tell me, and if they don't tell me that they're not going I have to assume they are.

Thus why Smoking Puppy was put in even though clearly he won't be there : /

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Vyse can you replace one with luigi?

Shmot, if it intrigues you so much what people play, check out their profile. I won't give any more advice :p

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Just looked at pools, ouch for Trav with Amaterasu. But looking at it, I see no reason why you guys can't make it out of there. I have faith <3 since I love you.
I'm satying positive and I think if I play well I'll make it through.

IF YOU GET LUIGI'S GAME ON STREAM, WE WON'T CARE IF YOU LOSE IN POOLS. YOU'VE ALREADY WON OUR HEARTS.

Seriously though, Trav, did you get an SD card? Please tell me you did.
SD card is with me, have no fear!

Anyway posting this on my phone at Brisbane airport, it turns out I had a different connecting flight from the other guys so just waiting for them to arrive. Bit of a drama when we realized Graeme left his walletand had no money but naturally I came to the rescue and will be lending him money while we're here.

Flights were alright for the most part and we might be heading to Wet N Wild with Bob and Babbs tomorrow. Thanks for all support guys, you know my number if you need to express your hype and feel free to call me when I'm at SQUAT

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
i thought tibs was going? that's a shame, hardly any Vics going in that case, though i'm sure Con/Leish & co. will still rep us well.
most marths should find snake harder (despite shaya's claims that marth '*****' snake), it just looks like tibs has learnt the matchup somehow going by his comprehensive victory at stigma and i'd back him to do it again.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I think the tourney's no longer july but like late next year.

Oh and good luck finding people on msn, they're all gonna be real men and yelling at a stream.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Mic I'm pretty sure it comes out late January

The vid features the original TvC, but they're re-releasing it worldwide now with a slight variation in characters (plus they made karas less broken <3)

Tempted to bring my laptop now

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
SQUAT HYPE peeps_ Fairly nervous considering i know of no-one in my bracket bar J-Birds_ Hopefully it'll all work out well_

Hit up Surfers Paradise today_ Pics with the Meter Maids, chilled by the beach, spent hours on public transport and found out buses don't run after 7.21pm around here (Loganlea)_ Funniest thing was calling up Arrow if he could help us out, asked him if he was busy, replies "what do you mean by busy"_ Saved our arses though heh_

Looking at heading to Wet n' Wild tomorrow before SQUAT even though my mind tells me to practise Brawl i guess a fresh and relaxed perspective couldn't hurt, also i've already booked all my theme parks etc :/ _

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah dean, sad to say but i think attila's right on this one(about not going to QLD).
but what hes not right on is shayas record against me! *rage*, i wouldve beaten shaya anyway ehehe.

so since i wont be attending squat, you guys must come down for reloaded. will be stacks of fun and alot more people from NSW, VIC will be going to that. =) i hear corpse is interested in going even!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol alzi, pool 4 will be kane and hotdogs, not gords.

anyways perthians hit me up with pm's if you want to know about the people in your pools ;)

your all lucky tibs ribs wont be there though :(

Top Bottom