• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Oh I can explain that simply, I have this thread booked about 200 pages ago, and I click newest page to view whats happening, anyway today I clicked a button which I had no idea what it did, turns out it was multi quote :p

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
SQUAT HYPE!
Remember guys (espeically Ric)
"Believe in you, Not you who believes in me, Not me who believes in you, Believe in you who believes in yourself!" ~ Kamina

You guys all have potential to make it high in this, and have all of Perth backing you up ^_^, show them we're not just a one man state.

Edit: Everyone, feel free to come around 10am onwards, oh and if you're scared of big dogs, too bad they live here :p

Bob on Facebook said:
First trip to the airport and what happens..? Belt buckle confiscated.. Apparently belt buckles that look like guns kill people.. Dead.. Gonna be naked by the time i get to QLD :O

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah ric you need to realise you have a lot of potential in this game. Just stop putting yourself down and go ****.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Ric, you **** without the tech skill that Sam uses to do all his RARSHDDADAJYFMJEGCD Toon Link AT's. You just own people with superior spacing and timing.
And Kane's gonna take the title of best MK in Aus from Amaterasu. :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yeah, I can bring your headphones, Trav;

oh and if you're scared of big dogs, too bad they live here :p
I'm not scared of big dogs unless they claw at the windows like Kane's one :p That was creepy xD

Yeah Ric, you **** without the tech skill that Sam uses to do all his RARSHDDADAJYFMJEGCD Toon Link AT's. You just own people with superior spacing and timing.
What if... Ric used tech skill.....? The power cannot be comprehended :p

EDIT: So, apparently Marangaroo is an hour's drive to Mundaring... I don't care how good the **** pizza is, that's a mofo of a drive and I ain't doing it :p

True Romance

Smash Ace
And Kane's gonna take the title of best MK in Aus from Amaterasu. :p
Rofl don't get carried away guys. I HIGHLY doubt I will do this, and I doubt I'll make any one rage. Just gonna try and do my best and get out of pools :)

Ric on the other hand is the man but, I just went down to the TAB and put $10,000,000 on you winning, no pressure but you better come through for me or I'll never be able to return from Squat back home :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
I've gotta do a couple of Good Sammy runs beforehand, so I'll probably end up leaving my house at 12 today... Will definitely be there before 1pm :p

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Question, is anyone here a master of Twilight Princess (Gc or Wii version) that would be able to stay over here wednesday -thursday?
Sounds weird I know, I'll make a full post about it soon.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Hit QLD today_ Many adventures had including crazed bus drivers, horrendously expensive transit fares, 3 hours+ of busing, training, busing (not including walking), hitting up Brisbane, trying out sushi, 35 degree heat + humidity, countless photos, catching up with arrow + djcat + gilly (dj's cat *zing*) and my awsome start to flying which included me being forced to discard my belt buckle in the trash can_

Lucky the padlock didn't go off or i would of needed bolt cutters_ Scored a sweet new belt buckle, watched arrow playing as some crazy tall korean broad in HangTime (64) named big daddy loong and now i'm watching seinfield for some strange unknown reason_ Must be jet lag messing with my brain combobulator_

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Screw Spirit tracks.
SQUAT HYPE!
4/48 HYPE!

Oh yeah guess I'd better explain what 4/48 is.
4/48 is passing OOT, MM, WW, TP back to back in 48 hrs, usually done with a team of people.
Me and a few friends are doing this run (including Vlade who is helping with WW) while also racing a different team in America, plus we're raising money for charity. We start Tuesday 2pm so yeah :p. I'm hyped for this :p

And hyped for seeing Perth dominate SQUAT

MTGod

Smash Champion
NOT-FAILING-ANY-UNITS-HYPE!!!!!

Also, my mind has officially melted due to prolonged exposure to Andre's ph(a)ilosophies... So I'll just say this one thing: as I told Andre and Trav today, you must make it out of pools!!! If you don't, everyone that's going to Marty's streamfest will be extremely displeased... :p

Pete278

Smash Lord
IF YOU GET LUIGI'S GAME ON STREAM, WE WON'T CARE IF YOU LOSE IN POOLS. YOU'VE ALREADY WON OUR HEARTS.

Seriously though, Trav, did you get an SD card? Please tell me you did.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hey Pete, Trav saved an EPIC LUIGI COMBO on the Wii at Andre's house today :p You should seriously check it out next time you're there ^^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm fairly confident that kane will make it out of pools and place well in the bracket ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Think positive!!! All Perthites will make it out of pools :p Especially Luigi!!!

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Just looked at pools, ouch for Trav with Amaterasu. But looking at it, I see no reason why you guys can't make it out of there. I have faith <3 since I love you.

MTGod

Smash Champion
It's top 2 advancing through to brackets, yeah??? If so, everyone should be fine :p

Corey got S.D. in his pool, and Graham got Ted, but still if it's top two then they should still advance ^^

/pretending to know these people's abilities :p

Trillest

Smash Ace
Wee Gee Wee Gee Wee Gee Wee Gee Wee Gee Wee Gee Wee Gee Wee Gee Wee Gee
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trillest

Smash Ace
oh and vlade good luck with ww that game is a time sink compared to the others i found. Once you know them they are all pretty easy to speed run

btw not a double post just me talking to myself :D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Good luck WA, I look forward to INTERESTING results. That certainly happened last time you guys repped.

Top Bottom