• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Who here thinks that Perth will make it 2 for 2 in winning tournaments over east?
AYE!

(No offense to you guys, Im sure you are great players and great people. But I have alot of faith in everyone going over there.)

Edit: Everyone coming to my smash fest, if you all want to pitch in some money we can cook up a bbq at my place if you want instead of the traditional pizza. We can make a run, or you can like bring something from home if you want :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what do luigi and picollo have in common? well they are both awesome and represented by the color green.
picollo is known for being able to split into two people, so we could safely assume that he could even split into three people, now stretch that abit to the point where luigi can do it too.

where am I going with this stupid rant?
well when you guys have your national, the winner of it should have an exebition match with 3 lv9 luigi's all teamed up against him, which team attack off of course (or else they'd all just kill each other)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I'm starting to like Luke more and more_ Looks like we've converted another true believer for the Perthians_

So i'm pretty sure after all this representation, all you easterners can't possibly refuse coming to our national next year_ ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I do like the perth kids, but I'm old skool luigi fan (and the only person to ever get a decent placing with him in a tourney /end brag)

True Romance

Smash Ace
well I do like the perth kids, but I'm old skool luigi fan (and the only person to ever get a decent placing with him in a tourney /end brag)
Luke bro! Text me with pool advice plz :D

Btw your blue duffle bag is yet to let me down, I think we're going to achieve sexy things together.

edit - Sitting in the bunker lan cafe in brissy. About to check into a backpackers. Getting pumped.

edit 2 -Alzi I think all other toon links who aren't sam will seem like easy mode ;)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah I haven't heard of any toon links from over there that are as good as Samuel

**** I hate toon link, next tournament I will make sure he sees the depths of hell

Marteh I really like that BBQ idea ^_^ I'm so chipping in

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
oh god.
guess what guys
Its tomorrow.
were doing this man
WHERE MAKING IT HAPPEN!!!111
Im guessing you all know what time it is?
SQUAT HYPE TIME
HYYYYYYYYYYYPE!
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!1
SQUAT HYYYPE!

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Good news everyone, you are now hearing this in Proffessor Farnsworth's voice.

I've finally got the back room tidied for tomorrow and that :p So much effort.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'm not going Alzi. lol

Considering how a lot of the expectant top players aren't going. It'll be very interesting to see things pan out.

I LAG

Smash Lord
i wana money match the guy that mains wario at squat
$5 mk vs wario best of 3

coz all i heard was perth has a good TL, falco, mk and wario and i want to see this wario

Trillest

Smash Ace
alright all you guys going to squat i have two pieces of advice
1. Don't be **** (OR ELSE!)
2. When in trouble (thiss is my most ultimate technique DO NOt waste it) spotdodge downsmash ^^

GL boys and Kane not to leave out the girls :p

Pete278

Smash Lord
On a not-SQUAT-hype note:

Mr. Indigo - Μιστερ Ινδιγο - Мистер Индиго - ミスタ インヂゴー says:
****ing hell
The tunnel crawler boss is hard enough with only 4 hits on the train allowed
How's 'Myxomatosis' sound for a gamer tag? says:
rabbits?
oh
Mr. Indigo - Μιστερ Ινδιγο - Мистер Индиго - ミスタ インヂゴー says:
But they pack it full of an infinite number of minature one
You actually have to sacrifice hearts because not only are the miniature things hard to hit
There are also more of them on screen than you can fire missiles
*cannonballs
This is such bull**** design

Sounds like a great game, Alzi. Pity you don't have it.

Vlade

Social Outcast
ILAG richard doesn't main Wario, he only uses him

Richard doesn't have a 'main' as per say really, though he'll probably be using Wario, Metaknight, G&W and ROB in tournament

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Good luck t everyone at SQUAT tomorrow (inc me)_ Best of luck to all he perth peeps and don't forget to wear your gang colours ;)

Had fun in pizza hut, i think we completely spun out those easterners_ Trav, if you, me and Graeme keep talking as loudly as we did tonight theni think it's instant mindgames_ I'll keep you all updated tomorrow_

<3 ya perth_

MTGod

Smash Champion
We can make a run, or you can like bring something from home if you want :p
I'm happy with Pizza over BBQing because I don't trust no one cooking food on a barbie ^^" Not after last time... Still, if you're INSISTENT then I'll make do... Food is food, no matter how raw :p

I wish I could fain squat hype for you guys, but I've just had an extremely long, tiring and FUBAR day today and kinda just wanna go to bed... So woo woo Squat you guys better win or I'ma NOT let you finish...

EDIT: Pizza Hut is good now :p

EDIT2: I've woken up now, and am full of excitement for you guys, so let me repeat:

OMFG SQUAT'S GONNA BE AWESOME AND YOU'RE THERE RIGHT NOW AREN'T YOU!?!?!?!?! GOOD ****ING LUCK AND YOU'RE ALL GONNA PWN SUM NUBZZZZ!!!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Awwww..... I say we still put on Skype for those unfortunate souls that can't participate in the hype, so that they don't feel excluded :p As long as it doesn't interfere with the stream as Marty said ^^

WHAT TIME do we be there, MartZ!?!?

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Bad Luke, and can anyone link me to this epic stream thats apparently gonna happen, I cant find its =[
Jesse just informed me, lets hope we can get one up :/

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Okay peeps update so far_ People who have made it through pools are currently Muzga, Kane, Corey and myself, still waiting on Ric, Graeme and Trav to play there last few matches_ Looks good so far peeps for all the perth crew to make it through into the brackets_

Updates after everyone finishes pools and some bracket info_

Top Bottom