• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Vote here to keep Brawl for the 2011 circuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
What they don't tell you is that your vote doesn't actually matter.

Edit: I'm trying to vote but whenever I go to the poll it knocks me out of my account. Why is this? It's really ticking me off.
Same thing is happening to me

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
The gap between Brawl and GoW compared to the other games is starting to grow bigger. I hope some of the MLG heads notice this.
>__> For those who vote for "Other" hoping to get Melee... >_____>

Landry

Smash Ace
Same thing is happening to me
Log in, then follow the link again. For some reason it did that to me but by logging in first I got it to work.

Anyway, MLG will do what it's going to do, but we can at least give them a reason to consider keeping Smash around. I think it's worth everybody taking some time to vote.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I will not vote for this until Diddy Kong is banned, and quick scoping is put back into Black Ops.

Laem

Smash Champion
to my own suprise i ACTUALLY made an account
just to ****ing vote

so not like me
but its w/e

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
I would vote for Brawl for being a Smash, though I also hate the game. But, I am not even going to the events nor I have the possibilty to do so. I don't think I should vote.

The loss of MLG is a loss for the Smash Community as a whole, so, I'm cheering for you guys.

;)

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't understand how voting Other=melee. It doesn't let you specify something else so even if "Other" won, it wouldn't be Melee winning. It would just be most people preferring anything that isn't the stuff listed above.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I voted for Gears of War also.

After what we showed MLG throughout the season I don't believe we should be getting it back.

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
GEARS booo brawl is a more competive game gears of war already has a good online and story this makes no sense brawl need the votes more and i thought this was a smash community jeez if we can't get us to vote who is?. (brawl second place in game of the decade)

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
all we need is 30 more vote's, i mean if braw could beat gears in game of the decade then we should easily easily beat gears in mlg it's only 404 vote's it's 170,000 of us i mean come on

ADHD

Smash Hero
Everyone who voted for anything else just to spite Brawl is an ugly piece of ****. LOL.

Pimp named slickback got wrecked on the show anyway.

Life

Smash Hero
Funny, AZ was in here a moment ago...

Also I think this might be the first time I've agreed with ADHD on something. Maybe.

I think ~half the Gears votes are Melee players trolling Brawl.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Funny, AZ was in here a moment ago...

Also I think this might be the first time I've agreed with ADHD on something. Maybe.

I think ~half the Gears votes are Melee players trolling Brawl.
I agree with this because some melee players are *******s like that.

I wouldn mind Melee back but its old now. It's doesnt need MLG make room for the new generation of smashers

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
If you really want to rake in votes, you should make threads in the regional zones. Very few people actually check the MLG subforum.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Everyone who voted for anything else just to spite Brawl is an ugly piece of ****. LOL.

Pimp named slickback got wrecked on the show anyway.
I know there's some tension in the Smash community but I honestly don't think most Melee players would take the time to be total ****s like that. Like I'm not a Brawl fan at all but I voted it up to support the community.

lol although with **** that went on with MLG this year and with Nintendo showing no support for it, I'd be surprised if MLG would have it again regardless of popular demand.

Reyney

Smash Apprentice
wow..people from this community who vote for gaw just to troll brawl are really pitiful.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm sure just as many people would vote for Melee from the brawl community if it Melee was on the poll and Brawl wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom