• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Bashed - Results on post #736 (default top of page 50)

Vermy

Smash Champion
Feat Ugly. To hype things up, his Dorf and Puff took Meteor's Sonic to last stock, high percents in friendlies at RC.

To spice things up, I introduce to you drinking matches.
Lose a stock, take a swig. Lose the match, finish your glass. Lose the set, do a shot. Get Smashed.

Y'all are welcome.

Official tile is Wumborama II: The Wumbocalypse

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll run Melbourne's stuff with CW.

Totally could feasibly afford continual flights next year,
lololololololol
Several people in Melbourne are more worthy than you. <3

Re: Vermy's meet -- I'm booked out that weekend sadly

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Feat Ugly. To hype things up, his Dorf and Puff took Meteor's Sonic to last stock, high percents in friendlies at RC.

To spice things up, I introduce to you drinking matches.
Lose a stock, take a swig. Lose the match, finish your glass. Lose the set, do a shot. Get Smashed.

Y'all are welcome.

Official tile is Wumborama II: The Wumbocalypse
I did this after my high school certificate (year 10) whilst playing melee.
****ing **** was ****ing ****ed....

Actually the rules were slightly different, 4 man free for alls. Winner designates 2 shots (of tequila). Double ups were allowed. Let's just say getting 3on1'd and double dumped like 4-5 times in a row made me pretty much the best smasher in the world.

I remember walking to McDonalds and having an uber conversation with the security guard there. lolololololol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I remember helping that security guards family with their loss after he commited suicide

Vermy

Smash Champion
@Redact: Feel free to bring Melee and a tv. =)

@Timic: Never call me Verms again, and you're good.

So far list of those interested:
Tibs
Attila
Nicks
Earl
Dekar
Leisha
ViVa
Redact
Timic
Tak
Splice
Conor

Unfortunate news, Ugly won't be able to attend, he'll be in Samoa on a holiday. I think I'll cap the meet at 16 people, so those who have posed interest are assured a spot for now. Conor and Leisha are welcome to sleep, and I can provide sleeping bags for you.

Brawl
Melee
SSFIV
SFIII:3S
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Get hype.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
in the meantime, someone host a tournament somewhere... and soon
everyone is free

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
ooooh, a tourney at the rosina i wouldn't have to run? i can enter brawl and come 9th! :colorful:

depends when in december i suppose

Dekar289

Smash Hero
4th or 5th you mean
book it asap if you can, tak told me he's happy to cover the venue fee for everyone

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I can't tell whether you are trolling or not, but given your history thus far, i'm going to assume you are telling the TRUTH TAK YEAH YOU ARE THE GREATEST WOO!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
[00:52] <+Tak> well i'm feeling jennarus so i think i'll cover the pot, too. all up i will donate $600 for the final monthly :)

ALRIGHT TAK!!

Top Bottom