• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Bashed - Results on post #736 (default top of page 50)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nicks someone will be able to take tv home, i will if nobody else can, so thanks for bringing a tv :))))
zxv! idk how the pricematch thing works.. figure it out, you're smart

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i have a spare tv that i am going to donate to CW. If someone is willing to take it off my hands at DGB then ill bring the tv, if not ill just bring it to the first CW tourney
Is it a TV worth donating to CW? I'm going to go through some cleaning to sort out the junk TVs from the more legitimate ones. CW can only support the amount of TVs its currently got, so adding more would mean throwing out the bad ones.

I'll work on shifting all of the the 10+ CW TVs to my place, provided they still exist in the Convent.

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
Is it a TV worth donating to CW? I'm going to go through some cleaning to sort out the junk TVs from the more legitimate ones. CW can only support the amount of TVs its currently got, so adding more would mean throwing out the bad ones.

I'll work on shifting all of the the 10+ CW TVs to my place, provided they still exist in the Convent.
um well if you have to throw out another tv then idk if it is worth donating, it works perfectly fine but it not very big. I just assumed that CW would want a free, working tv....

Zxv

Smash Lord
Well, Ted said he can't make this, and with that goes most of my enthusiasm to travel. Sorry guys. Thanks anyway, Conor <3

Vermy

Smash Champion
Hey gaiz. Vermy still exits. I'll be at this. Falco ftw. May leave as soon as I'm knocked out to go play SSFIV Arcade Edition at Box Hill. =D

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
In a turn of events which will surprise no one, got invited to a 21st which is on the same evening as this. I guess I'll still come for teams at least.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
In a turn of events which will surprise no one, got invited to a 18th which is on the same evening as this. I guess I'll still come for teams at least.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
This looks hype. I'll see if I have time to buy a ticket to this continent, since my trip is long overdue.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Broo Dekar, after watching Superbad again, mclovin reminded me so much of you LOL

edit: holy crap WTF. Is that THE Korean dj?
If so WTF!!!!!!!!!! You should come down.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
This looks hype. I'll see if I have time to buy a ticket to this continent, since my trip is long overdue.
if you are serious mr korean dj sir, who not only gets free entry but all the women and crack we can afford for you, then i encourage you to get in contact with CAOTIC http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=16664
he will help you organize everything, including accommodation and tourismy stuff (i'm sure everyone will be busting to house you anyway lol)
right cao? <3

we're all big fans kdj and there'd be tears of joy if you can make this

lol tibs

earla

Smash Lord
melee seems like its expanding, brawl contracting.

whath appened to the brawl scene?

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i usually take the epping train which goes to melbourne central, i dont know how to get to 'boronia' would someone be able to give train directions from the epping train line. it would be greatly appreciated

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
hey guys i usually take the epping train which goes to melbourne central, i dont know how to get to 'boronia' would someone be able to give train directions from the epping train line. it would be greatly appreciated

I sometimes get the train to epping actually. If you want, I can actually help give you directions along the way if we go together or something lol.

If not, when you get the melbourne central, just catch the belgrave line. It's like the 5th or 6th stop before belgrave.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
50mins from flinders, belgrave line or get lilydale and change at ringwood (ez)

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
ummm thats sort of confusing... i tried using this

http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/melbourne-subway-map1.gif

We always leave from thomastown because thats where my sister and our cousins live, if we leave from thomastown we can stay on the train all the way to boronia, but we have to make sure we are on the 'belgrave' line when we reach ringwood.

Please correct me if i'm wrong but im not 100% familiar with how the trains work

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sorry, I made a mistake actually, we'd get the belgrave line at flinders street. I'm not sure if you can get it at central or not, you probably can. But i'd be ALOT easier to go to central.

That's the map i use too. xD

Boronia station is close to the venue right dekar?

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
okay probably flinders street instead of melbourne central to catch the belgrave line. because on the map its pretty much a straight line. What time would be best to leave from thomastown if i want to be there before 11am??? Is there a long wait to get the belgrave line train after getting off at flinders street?

sorry for so many questions but i think i know how to get there now :D

Dekar289

Smash Hero
@jezza:
9:17 from thomastown, get off at parliament at 9:50, then go to platform 4 and take 9:57 to lilydale, changing at ringwood, arriving boronia at 10:49

sorry for the early start guys, i just wanna make sure we can get everything done comfortably.
it's nothing anyway, back in my day we got up at 4am to go to bundoora monthlies
maybe not that early but it was fkn early lol

Boronia station is close to the venue right dekar?
yes, the station is right next to the police station and mcdonalds, which is next door to the venue
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&....859629,145.285907&spn=0.001631,0.004128&z=19

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
come to australia kdj, summer's the best time -- also i'll be based in the philippines working for their govt from april -- you still in seoul for a while? i wouldn't mind visiting either

& like deks mentioned earlier, if you need anything organised, i can make **** happen ;)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
would so help sponsor KDJ over... now I just need to lure ken over again... the only thing that would do it is the australian open...

jezza_10

Smash Apprentice
ok cool, im thinking about leaving a little earlier so i can maybe eat something so im not in so much of a rush. but ill be there :) thanks everyone for the advice and see u guys at the tourneys.

I will be bringing my brother (taylor) my sister (connie) and my cousin (joseph)

See everyone there :D Can't wait

Top Bottom