• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Bashed - Results on post #736 (default top of page 50)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
having heard nothing from you (or caotic) we never really expected smash royalty such as yourself to make it to this one... besides you'd be flying into melbourne airport, not brisbane, which is further south lol...

maybe we'll start a fund to pay for a % of your flights, perhaps to come to our australian national in october or so?
or maybe next summer, at don't get jei'd in 2012?
hopefully we can lure you down here one day...

much <3 king kdj

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yo rob 1 tv max, unless the 64 crew bring their own tvs
there are tournaments to run

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah, I just received some PMs back from KDJ this morning. He was sincere in coming to this, but leaving flights to this time + flying in the peak = mother****ing exxy flight costs.

I flagged to him the possibility of a part/full sponsorship deal with the Australian scene for the upcoming 2011 Melbourne major, Die Hard

asianaussie

Smash Hero
he should just come and stay for the aus open lol

can we elect to play on the laptop over the tv, because some of us (ie me) have a ridiculous gap in techskill between the two

not as if controller play on the laptop will be too bad anyway, especially with no delay

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Word on the street is that I'm picking up Cao and filling my car with TVs. MSN me Cao and we'll organise.

Bringing:
1x GC
2x TV

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm transferring all of the CW Smash TVs to my place since people believe there are uncertainties with our relationship to the Convent and they aren't meant to be be sitting there long term.

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
i can bring a wii with 64 and brawl, a gc with melee and my brother will probably bring his gc aswell but i cant bring any tv's due to not being able to cart them around

If someone is able to pick up/drop me i can bring a good quality tv.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
If we can get one 64 console, one laptop and one Wii running brawl we can satisfy keyboard and gamecube controller requests for 64.

If there's a disagreement (eg. keyboard player wants to vs a gcube player) then it goes straight to console lol.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
naw, but probably smashfests -- seems to be twice a week during these summer break days

tibs7

Smash Champion
If anyone has a spare gc controller can I use it plox? I dun have one :(

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Tanman: I will be bringing myself, my american friend who's staying with me, and Edge if I don't get lost or stabbed.

:D:D:D:D:D

Dekar289

Smash Hero
looks like atm we'll have 1 recording setup.... albeit an awesome setup with 2 headsets for commentary (thanks robsta!)
the schedule the way it is, grand finals should go in order liek Melee Teams, Brawl Singles, Melee Singles, Brawl Teams, without anything having to wait for the other
so all grand finals will be up the front and centre at an uber finals setup with dual commentary action! weew

asianaussie

Smash Hero
can 64 grand finals have commentary, and if so can it be before the others? it's obviously not as hype, and I doubt we'll have enough people to play 64 teams lol

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeah it's not as hype, which is a reason for it NOT to have commentary
there won't even be a pot, it's very experimental lol

i'm looking to start 64 only after brawl and melee are running smoothly, and sure it we can have the grand finals on the main recording/commentary setup, as long as it doesn't interfere with the main tournaments
(we'll see...)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
lol im sort of trying to make it hype in case you hadn't realised

im also hoping to use this tournament as a trial for the recommended ruleset currently under revision in the backroom (posted here for robsta to read)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
So in theory I could come for a few hours in the morning. Not long enough for singles bracket, but I could take some challenges. Show you all how much I've changed since Rc :)

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
is there anyone living in south-eastern suburbs i'd be able to grab a lift back with? i'm in bentleigh.
my lift back cancelled on me and i'm planning on bringing a tv.

Afropony

Smash Lord
So can we be given some guiadance on how to get there with public transport?

edit: Go to Richmond, catch Belgrave line, get off at Boronia tation and walk a few streets?
I just realized how far away you live!

Top Bottom