• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Splice

Smash Hero
Nope but you gotta let my mum kick you in the balls.

teach you to eat a womans ****in' icecream

Splice

Smash Hero
You have failed me for the last time, !!!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest that's a big success on Conors part...
Distant Planet is pretty terrible, not only in a way that it should be banned, but you know it doesnt add enough to the metagame for it to be allowed, and for either player it isnt actually fun. If you add it, first of all you are silly, but then no-one will play on it, and then you'll get rid of it coz ur awesome

Splice

Smash Hero
At this tourney I'll be selling tickets for

iROCK (thats the name of event)
THURSDAY THE 18th @ The Johnston
Starts at 7:30PM
I'm playing sometime between 7:30 - 9pm that night

Tickets are $10 each
If you are under 18 you need an adult lulz

Note: the tickets will get you entry for any thursday i think coz this is an ongoing thing, but it doesnt tell you specific dates, so the one that I AM GOING TO PLAY AT is the 18th and it doesnt say that on the ticket so write that down/dont forget. We're definitely the best band playing so thats the one you want to come to yep

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
new rule, stages that arnt fun are banned.

also characters that arnt fun are banned too, as well as people and controllers.

Splice

Smash Hero
new rule, stages that arnt fun are banned.

also characters that arnt fun are banned too, as well as people and controllers.
Wow you're way stupid

Anyone buying tickets i need to sell 8 and would like you guys to see mah band

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Realistically, the most stages you can allow (Even in the most liberal ruleset) is like 25, which would give you 3 bans. Unless you start adding customs, which is a whole 'nother ball game.

I'm pleased you guys are giving the stages a go, but I'm with Shaya on the "Japes but not DP?!" sentiment.

DP is fun as ****, just learn to glide-toss.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
At this tourney I'll be selling tickets for

iROCK (thats the name of event)
THURSDAY THE 18th @ The Johnston
Starts at 7:30PM
I'm playing sometime between 7:30 - 9pm that night

Tickets are $10 each
If you are under 18 you need an adult lulz

Note: the tickets will get you entry for any thursday i think coz this is an ongoing thing, but it doesnt tell you specific dates, so the one that I AM GOING TO PLAY AT is the 18th and it doesnt say that on the ticket so write that down/dont forget. We're definitely the best band playing so thats the one you want to come to yep
Considering now that I'm finally 18 I'd love to see your band billy =)

Realistically, the most stages you can allow (Even in the most liberal ruleset) is like 25, which would give you 3 bans. Unless you start adding customs, which is a whole 'nother ball game.

I'm pleased you guys are giving the stages a go, but I'm with Shaya on the "Japes but not DP?!" sentiment.

DP is fun as ****, just learn to glide-toss.
>Implying we can't glide toss
>Implying glide toss makes DP fun

Zxv

Smash Lord
Unless you start adding customs, which is a whole 'nother ball game.
Sample M: Bath for neutral. Seriously guys, it's amazing.

But seriously, I advocate for neutral custom stages to replace gay stages such as Lylat as starters.

Or at the very least, a discussion about a few simple designs.

tibs7

Smash Champion
so i was watching some project m today, silentspectre vs m2k. looked pretty fun
someone should take it to the tournament plox :)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
so i was watching some project m today, silentspectre vs m2k. looked pretty fun
someone should take it to the tournament plox :)
it looks like fun, then you play it and you notice the flaws

then if anything, it just makes you want to play melee more

timic has it, ask him to bring it

Splice

Smash Hero
or rather, tell tim not to bring Project M (burn it)

Play Melee instead

TheJos

Smash Rookie
Hi gang, I was thinking of coming along on saturday so I figured I'd say g'day here first. I came with some mates to the don't get stabbed thing a while back and got schooled, so I reckon we need a bit more outside exposure to get awesome.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
thanks for posting, when you rocked up at don't get stabbed i have to admit I assumed you were boronia locals here to rob us lol

no wayne this time either so you'll have heaps more fun and gets heaps more skilled eyyy

Splice

Smash Hero
very nice stagelist thankyou for the 2 bans, of course it needs greens luigis and planet tho but w/e
Nope pretty sure Conor has the perfect stagelist, I firmly believe in this Tim, but I don't think it's worth arguing coz no-one wants dat shiz anyway (greens pretty legit vs MK though)

yes i'll burn it... to every brawl disc :D
DOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO~

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Post Robocop TV situation: I need a volunteer to pick up 3-4 CW TVs at Zan's place in the Caulfield area on Saturday morning before the tournament -- if someone that can drive picks this up with me, we'll avert a likely TV crisis.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I was hoping someone like Bryan or the Baranyays could assist since they are close

TheJos

Smash Rookie
Haha dekar yeah we kinda got that vibe when we first arrived :) this one's in a much less scary part of town so hopefully it's all good
I can bring my tv and wii along if people want, I have component cables this time so hopefully there's less lag... Also, are there any olimar mains around to teach me how to be awesome? I'm not really into this whole "let's all just play mk because he's the best" thing :)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Heh. Unfortunately our only good Olimar main uses only MK now but he's very friendly and I'm sure will give you some helpful tips.

Hit up Ledge/Gary, he will be the one you want to talk to.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
good stuff jos
melbourne is very anti-mk actually
only 2 srs mk mains are earl and ledge and earl plays marth more nowadays anyway
afropony don't count, shows up as often as shaz

Top Bottom