• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

tibs7

Smash Champion
Good news boys, just picked up at work. Hopefully more to come.

Aled tell your sis times a wasting, you to splice with your cousins :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If we brought back low tier I'd have a reason to embrace the Dark Lord once again.
But seriously, using him in tournament was a silly risk that paid of 'coz Billy was playing poorly that day. Faaaar too gimmicky for me to use in tournament when my other characters are better. The only good thing to come of him was that I can say "I have a 100% winning record with Ganon in tournament."
i beat your ganon in tourney (low tiers) :p

i remember my

"**** MARTH LETS USE DEDEDE" phase.
Soon you'll be a man.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dude **** off shaya, ike v ganon is ****ing hog****.

actually its not too bad.
sh stomp goes over ikes jab lol.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Yeah those loses were my bad, no character johns in low tier. I got outplayed, my 'Dorf's not too good like I said. Missed the sweetspot on the ledge and got dtilt spiked twice like a scrub.

On a similar topic, low tier tournament would be like balanced in Melbourne if ViVa couldn't use Mario, hopefully we're allowed to book the convent earlier next year.

And upload results. I want to look at the bracket.:glare:

TheJos

Smash Rookie
Hey gang, brilliant stuff on the weekend, always a good time to be had. Sucks that I have to miss the next one.

Did I hear something about some people playing at n2c tonight? If there's some people heading in I might swing by after work, practice getting beat down for a bit. Any details?

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
Hey gang, brilliant stuff on the weekend, always a good time to be had. Sucks that I have to miss the next one.

Did I hear something about some people playing at n2c tonight? If there's some people heading in I might swing by after work, practice getting beat down for a bit. Any details?
yeah quite a few of us are going tonite. i think the earliest people (earl and dean) are getting there at 4:30. most other people getting there around 6.

Splice

Smash Hero
**** conor upload results and bracket geez

1/1/1. Attila/Splice/Ledge
4. Afropony

That's the only results I know.
I think Dekar came 5th though.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Important

Okay i'm looking have tourney on the 2nd weekend of December, would people prefer Saturday (11th) or Sunday (12th)?

I'm going to call up monday tomorrow midday/arvo, so I guess you have until then to voice which would be better.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
me and redact and atticus and tak and plasia and rei and danog and wrangers can only come on sunday

Dekar289

Smash Hero
remember, tak will only donate $600 to cover venue fee and pot if he can actually attend!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nope, you will sleep at the venue (like you did last time) and attend the monthly with loads of dough

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay so I called up to get a booking, and apparently because the room was left messy, they are considering not accommodating Couch Warriors/3 Stock'd again. It's been left like that multiple times.

So no tourney, sorry guys.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I have access to an afforable and centralised venue in Footscray, 5kms west of Melbourne and in the vicinity of the train station area if you're interested. Rates are around $10ph. Capacity is dimished down to a 9 x 6 metre space, but it works for Smash.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
9x6 is luxurious.

tbh... I really wonder how the 70-80 year old fogey who keeps going of his nutter after every time theres a gaming tournament there over the mess sleeps at night. If he's that pedantic.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I've sent off an enquiry, will get back to everyone. Also, Footscray is a great place for a tournament.

Top Bottom