• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

Dekar289

Smash Hero
no hd cable is worthy or touching your perfect skin, let alone your heart of gold luke

Vermy

Smash Champion
Oh, did I not mention? Jei is currently in possession of my big arse flat screen CRT.
Will bring HD cables.

<3 ing the love up n hurr.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Because of the weather I'll understand if people don't show up today. Otherwise, it's still going ahead if people are willing.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
idk whether the weather will influence my decision on whether or not come
no, it won't
see you 2ish?

edit: will get there around 4:45

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Is that why you don't vote, Shaya?

EDIT: Also, great meet Jei. The best part of the night was the D3 Dthrow -> Waft -> D3 Utilt -> Wario Uair-off-the-top-of-the-screen combo.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I would have come but work on Saturday and Sunday made it impossible, I wanted to see Jei before he left for Cambodia =/

I hope you enjoy yourself in Cambodia Jei =) <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Officially stepping down:

I've been accepted to work in the Philippines from April next year, so I'm going to be relinquishing most of the power and leverage I have through CW and BAM/Die Hard over to Jei. Here's to Jei and his support crew building on the successes of CW and Melbourne's majors.

To those who are wondering why I'm trusting Jei with the future of our Smash scene: he's the only guy in our scene who has TO'd and gained the support of both Melee and Brawl communities. Not even I can do that.

It's been good run!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Wubs! I'll be back in 2012, so don't worry! I'll come back with crazy... Japanese skills or something!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i will, once i settle to the fact i'm a 2 hour flight away from any asian country ;)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So, whats the plans for 2011? Anyone having meets in december?

I need to make sure I actually do something for new years this year, because my last one was epic fail and sucked balls lol

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Mountain dew is the worst drink ever, its like drinking a plant. Dont buy it guys!

Anyway, once i get my moneys back to a secure amount, then ima travel around for meets and shiz. For now Im sticking with the closest onces

tibs7

Smash Champion
Blados is pretty ****.

Buuuu I don't really like insight...reveal was so much better!!!!! :(

Ricky where you up to?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Um only a few hours in. Apparently in some ruin place looking for spirits for some general dudes. And there's one of those fancy trees with faces here. =/

Getting Djinni everywhere in this game though. 4-5 hours and like around 10 of em. Judgement is already possible. ****

Also
I thought Alex died?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
January tournament please =)

In the meantime, someone host an epic meet after christmas. I would offer to have one myself, but my location is kinda gay.

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah ricky so much djinn everywhere!!!

yeah wtf alexxxxxxxxx, they could have made him look more mysterious lol
i havent versed any of the major bosses yet so i hope the game is really long, played about 10hrs

Top Bottom