• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah it was awesome seeing all of ma d00's at this event. I can't wait to see more of you at the next one!

Btw I only went D3 in teams. Falco/MK (DEHF style ^.^) in singles just to clarify that.

Shoutouts when I'm not playing SF4 ^_^.

Coney

Smash Master
Sorry I left so early on the second day, was really annoyed by how badly I was playing all day and left as soon as I got knocked out...wanted to say bye to more people but they were stuck in matches. I said my piece in the earlier thread but forget it, I'll say it again.

1: Atomsk(D3) - Nice DDD, but you know I still love your Olimar more. I told you outside the bathroom!

2: M2K(MK) - Why'd I get in pools with you again? I can see why you're the best, was hoping I could meet you at this tourney and boy am I glad I did!

5: Omni(MK) - You are THE NICEST GUY I HAVE EVER MET. Thanks for being so encouraging, people like you are what keeps people like Sassy and I coming to tourneys every once in a while.

7: Dazwa(ZZS) - I <3 U

9: Inui(MK/Snake) - You and I never talked or played and I don't even think you know me, but I heard from a friend of mine that you were a huge ********; you certainly didn't seem like it! I'll say hi next time ;D

9: Snakeee(ZZS) - Thanks for giving me tips, gotta work on my ftilts.

9: Meep(Ice Climbers) - I'll never forget it: "oh wow that MK is pretty goOH **** WHAT THE HELL THIS MAN IS A ROBOT PROGRAMMED ONLY TO GRAB"

13: Chudat(Kirby, Marth) - Thanks for playing a few matches with me in both singles and doubles. I might come by to your dojo events and learn a thing or two!

13: Korn(MK, D3?) - I was hesitant at first because of the reasons I talked to you about, but you're an incredibly cool guy. I'm sorry for doubting that, and yeah, we totally gotta play more, I didn't get a chance to see your DDD in battle.

13: G-regulate(Snake, JigglyPuff) - FOOTSTOOLS LOL

17: Darc(Falco, ?) - **** THE BUCKET, YOU'RE A JERK

17: Hova(Peach) - Good **** in teams, you and greg tore us up. I didn't get to play you in singles, hopefully I'll come to more events and we'll remedy that

25: Pyronic~Star(Olimar) - Why're you always in my way, jerk? And stop asking me for a money match, I ain't gonna do it

25: Rhyme(Samus) - Good matches, sorry if I seemed kinda distant after the set, just disappointed I came from an entire stock lead and lost. But I lost because you're a good player, no johns at all. Your Samus is potent, brudda

25: NeverKnowsBest(Fox) - No matter how many times you try, you're not hitting me with that usmash. No sir.

25: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - Why you gotta make me look dumb, jab cancelling and misfiring and three stocking me with your surprisingly adept MK, you big bully

33: BakiThaG - Are you the Falco player? I didn't know you entered singles, man--good stuff either way though, you're a lot of fun to play.

33: Lobos - Lylat is gay. It's gay.

33: SSR - Thanks for talking with us so much about the community, like I said before, it's guys like you that make us wanna come to more tourneys. Your Peach plays a lot like mine, which made me feel all fuzzy inside. Oh, and the food was great!

33: Blob - We didn't play or even talk much at this tourney but seriously man, people need to start recognizing you. You're the real ****ing deal. I've never seen you play sloppy and I just wait for the day when you start threatening the top spots. You're talented, man.

SASSY - Good **** in teams. I love you, punkin. You were in a really tough pool full of ZSS' and just barely got pushed out. How many people did we get with that dthrow>dsmash>fsmash? HOW MANY?

:) - Best Ganon? You and me gotta bring flopsy and mopsy to the next tourney, double jiggs will annihilate.

JCaesar - Finally got to have our DDD/ROB matches! Thanks for those, I learned a few new things and had a really good time playing with you.

K9 - Good matches man, just gotta learn that Pika v. DDD matchup. Sorry I was such a jerk with those CG's on Snake but man, I was terrified in that pool we were slapped into. I mean, ****.

Everyone else - Good ****, this was an incredible tourney. Sorry if I forgot anyone!

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yo this junk was fun... well yeah don't need to go there, but it was nice to see everyone, thanks to everyone who made it enjoyable.

gimr- good stuff man, thanks for letting me play pools, lolz, good games btw*i had to beat you, haha*
apostle- remember brawl plus, haha
jcaesar- thanks for introducing me to something more addicting than my house, i will be god at plus, haha
shadow/doom- good games good to see you guys, next time i'll give you guys a real taste of turbo
chu- good games in plus, next time i won't use DDD and **** you, lolz jm jm... but seriously.
greg- hope you got ur care package, hehehehehehez...
pride- we shoulda played, unfortunately plus was happening... well not that unfortunate, haha
done with shoutouts, wasn't even there for the second day fml

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sin owes me 10 bucks too

We should take a total count of how much money he owes people, then garnish it the next tourney he goes to.

So as of right now, I think Sin owes:

Snakeee $15
EE $2
Kornn $3
Forte $10
Tantalus $10

Total: 40. Does anyone else have an account with sin????

Anyways, NOTE ON VIDEOS:

I should be able to start working on vids on wedensday, and start uploading on thursday. If I skip gamepad, I can also work on them on saturday and sunday.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

God-is-my-rock- What!?! You play Peach?? I want some vids of that sir.

I played peach once in tourney and it was horrible, but, it's still really good. NinjaLink and I played friendlies all day today so he should be uploading some videos eventually.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Once again, MD/VA gave Atomsk and I an incredibly hard doubles bracket:

God-is-my-Rock;7049307[B said:
Doubles(35 teams)[/B]

1: M2K and Omni
2: Inui and Atomsk
3: Chudat and Candy
4: Dazwa and Darc
5 :Slikvik and Shadow
5: NinjaLink and Boss
We played NinjaLink and Boss early, then ChuDat and Candy and lost, and then had to beat Slikvik and Shadow, Darc and Dazwa, and ChuDat and Candy to take 2nd. We had to beat 3rd place, 4th place, and both 5th place teams. It's like at ChuDat's way back in November where we put 4th place (Candy/Boss) in losers early, beat 3rd place (NinjaLink/D1) and had to beat 2nd place (G-regulate/Omni) twice. Always so hard! But we overcome, so we don't complain much.

PRiDE said:
9: Inui(MK/Snake) I was happy you were in a good mood yesterday. You are soo much more fun like that.
I got 2nd in teams, managing to be the only team to touch the M2K/Omni double MK gayness, and I oly lost to incredible players that I actually like in singles. Nothing stupid happened to me, so I had no reason to be upset.

Candy said:
inui/atomsk: we got you in winner semi's......and you got us back in loser finals :-(.....haha just remeber me/chu won 4x....you guys only won 3x....dont underestimate md/va :-P

inui: stick to just mk lmao :-p
MD/VA's good, but we always do better in doubles! You guys were super hard and we had to seriously regroup and strategize after you wrecked us so hard in winners.

Nah, my Dedede is really good and actually better than Atomsk's at a lot of stuff (like fighting Sonic, lmao). I'm just horrible against Snake. I have almost no Snake experience. My only Snake experience is tournament sets where I just get *****. I'm lucky g-regulate has problems against MKs that camp him back, or else I would have lost. I will most likely stick to the ditto in due time.

Xzax said:
Inui- lol u said homo stuff but ur funny so lol
You're so cute. <3

Knightmare said:
9: Inui - you are pretty cool man i will see you at swr
<3

ADHD said:
9: Inui(MK/Snake) I've yet to get ***** by your snake XD

Nobody has been mean enough to say it, but I look ****ing hideous in that picture.
I was very much looking forward to facing you again, but I lost to Dazwa before earning that chance.

I don't think you look hideous. You're adorable.

Omni said:
9: Inui - You're so much more awesome in person. I've been playing more Persona 4 and I think Naoto is slowly rising over Rice.
Rise is really hot, but I think Naoto is one of the hottest girls ever. :bee:

You're the coolest person in MD/VA and really good at Smash. I'm way better against Dedede and Diddy Kong, though! :)

Shadow said:
9: Inui(MK/Snake)- wahahaha i outplaced you XD. good job in teams. EC is too good lol.
I'll put you in your place again next time we fight!

Darc said:
9: Inui : LOL despite your message board persona, you're a pretty cool dude and stuff.

You people should stop banning EE
<3 You're the best player that doesn't play the game!

QFT @ EE banning

EE said:
9: Inui(MK/Snake) - Lol I don't know why anyone would hate you, your honestly makes me giggle :3 And yes you were right, I am the only one who bet you guys would beat Candy and Chu from MD/VA
Betting on us is very safe. :) Thanks.

Lobos said:
Inui/Atomsk - Good job coming backing in losers try harder for 1st
My Pit is serious! We actually took a game while nobody else could!

Korn said:
Sin is like the most pathetic smasher i ever met in my life...

he ask me for MM $3 at his house, after i **** him he just told me that he doesn't have money (AT HIS HOUSE )
..so i let it go til btyf. I ask him for $3 again.. all he did was push me and refuse to pay
Sin bet $5 with me on a match and refused to pay after I won the bet.

Rhyme said:
Inui: Twenty million times better in doubles.
Yeah, I'm really bad at singles compared to how I am in doubles.

Coney Isle said:
9: Inui(MK/Snake) - You and I never talked or played and I don't even think you know me, but I heard from a friend of mine that you were a huge ********; you certainly didn't seem like it! I'll say hi next time ;D
Don't trust biased people....... lol

@Turbo Gilman: Your bed was amazing and I actually got decent sleep at a tournament for once! Thank you very much! I will house you for free at APEX if you ask for it!

Now I would like to take note of something important, because what's an Inui post without trolling trash talk? :)

1: Mew2King (NJ/Enemy Controller)
2: Atomsk (NJ/Enemy Controller)
3: ADHD (NJ/Enemy Controller)
4: NinjaLink (NY/Team Supremacy)
5: Omni (MD/Cootoriginals)
5: Candy (VA/Cootoriginals)
7: Dazwa (ME)
7: Shadow(NY/Enemy Controller)
9: Inui (NJ/Enemy Controller)
9: Snakeee (NY/Phoenix Era)
9: Meep (VA/Cootoriginals)
9: D1 (NY/Team Supremacy)
13: Doom (NJ/Enemy Controller)
13: ChuDat (VA/H2YL)
13: Korn (VA/Cootoriginals)
13: G-regulate (VA/Cootoriginals)
17: Darc (ME)
17: Slikvik (MD)
17: Hova (MD/Cootoriginals)
17: God-is-my-Rock (MD?)
17: NC1 Pride (NJ/Enemy Controller)
17: OmegaBlackMage (MA)
17: Ksizzle (NJ/SWR)
17: Hat (MD?)
25: Pyronic~Star (MD/Cootoriginals)
25: Esoj (MD?/Cootoriginals)
25: Rhyme (NJ/should be in Enemy Controller)
25: NeverKnowsBest (MD?)
25: Deez (VA?)
25: BMX (MD?)
25: EE (MD)
25: Boss (VA?/Cootoriginals)

:)

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Once again, MD/VA gave Atomsk and I an incredibly hard doubles bracket:

We played NinjaLink and Boss early, then ChuDat and Candy and lost, and then had to beat Slikvik and Shadow, Darc and Dazwa, and ChuDat and Candy to take 2nd. We had to beat 3rd place, 4th place, and both 5th place teams. It's like at ChuDat's way back in November where we put 4th place (Candy/Boss) in losers early, beat 3rd place (NinjaLink/D1) and had to beat 2nd place (G-regulate/Omni) twice. Always so hard! But we overcome, so we don't complain much.

:)
Please don't compare us to MD/VA in this way. This was are first tourney and My brother and I don't care about regions. If you didn't notice we were rooting for Dazwa and Ninjalink at times just because they're cool guys. Also we don't base seed on who we like, obviously. It's 80% based on skill and 20% based on region.(So you don't have to play people you know)

we gave you guys a first seed and put you on the opposite side of the bracket from Omni and Mew2King. That's like the best thing you can get. I'm sure there side had a lot of good teams on it too. Also, I know the team that got 3rd were on your side, but how were we supposed to call that? LOL Plus there was a lot of talent and OOS so it was really tough to seed

'Im just gonna say, I know the seeding wasn't the "Greatest" at this tourney but we've taken what we've learned and were gonna do even better next time. We had multiple people checking the bracket after it was made to get their input, so we thought it was good. I mean, Inui even youlooked at the teams bracket before we started right?

I'd like to personally apologize to Kuto and Kyuzu for forgetting to add you to the teams bracket. We made up for it by putting you vs Mew2King and Omni first round which really sucked for you guys. I'm sorry, once again

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui where's the mandatory "snake is god" post?
Candy ***** me with Snake. Snake is God. :(

GIMR said:
Please don't compare us to MD/VA in this way. This was are first tourney and My brother and I don't care about regions. If you didn't notice we were rooting for Dazwa and Ninjalink at times just because they're cool guys. Also we don't base seed on who we like, obviously. It's 80% based on skill and 20% based on region.(So you don't have to play people you know)

we gave you guys a first seed and put you on the opposite side of the bracket from Omni and Mew2King. That's like the best thing you can get. I'm sure there side had a lot of good teams on it too. Also, I know the team that got 3rd were on your side, but how were we supposed to call that? LOL Plus there was a lot of talent and OOS so it was really tough to seed

'Im just gonna say, I know the seeding wasn't the "Greatest" at this tourney but we've taken what we've learned and were gonna do even better next time. We had multiple people checking the bracket after it was made to get their input, so we thought it was good. I mean, Inui even youlooked at the teams bracket before we started right?
Atomsk and I knew it was really difficult for us...and we kept it that way on purpose. It's fine. The challenge is fun, and we always overcome. I'm not making a big deal out of it, and neither should you. You ran an awesome tournament with good brackets overall.

@Rookie: I'm betting $5 on you if you face Korn again. You got this! Every time I bet on people, they win!

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, good stuff New Jersey. You crushed MD/VA, we need to step it up before you become the MD/VA of Brawl lol

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to start playing more than a few times a month. This tourney was so fun that I've decided to get more serious and step up my game.

SSR - You're the nicest guy ever. I'm coming to more tourneys, I promise.

Darc - You are cool as ****. Thanks for talking to me about crap when my lame-*** wasn't even in singles.

Dazwa - Well done placing ZSS. I learned a few things from you. Thanks guys for playing so many doubles friendlies with us and thanks for being so **** nice.

EE - If I didn't fall for that inhale in round 2 of pools vs you, I would've gotten a 2-0 and I think that would have put me in singles!! Well done though man. Good stuff.

Waffle - You were the co-conspirator who kept me out of singles! You're cool though. We had some really good matches in doubles.

Hova - You are awesome, and crazy skilled. You crushed my hopes and dreams in doubles and in pools. Haha I kid, but I'm gonna get better. Thanks for playing with me, and thanks for the tips. I'll be seeing ya.

Jayo - Thanks for the friendlies. Every one was mad epic.

Coney - Thanks for teaming with me, babe. We done good.

:) - Everyone loved your Ganon. You can now die happy.

I'm tired and forgetful. I'll add more later. Amazing tournament.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Sin owes me 10 bucks too

We should take a total count of how much money he owes people, then garnish it the next tourney he goes to.

So as of right now, I think Sin owes:

Snakeee $15
EE $2
Kornn $3
Forte $10
Tantalus $10

Total: 40. Does anyone else have an account with sin????

Anyways, NOTE ON VIDEOS:

I should be able to start working on vids on wedensday, and start uploading on thursday. If I skip gamepad, I can also work on them on saturday and sunday.
He owes me $2
K9 - Good matches man, just gotta learn that Pika v. DDD matchup. Sorry I was such a jerk with those CG's on Snake but man, I was terrified in that pool we were slapped into. I mean, ****.
No need to apologize about CG'ing a homo nade camping snake xD your d3 surprised me.

Rookie calm down lmao

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
And i love how you only won because a stage took my stock... next time we play each other in tourny i'll put 20 bucks says you'll lose.
...stage took your stock ?
oh.. you mean when you're the one that COUNTERPICK me to Pokemon stadium ? :)
so you saying that you sd in your own counter pick stage ? lol

im tired of people that johning when they sd, it's your own fault.. lol

you pretty much run and camping laser.. the whole match, so you deserved tornados.
and don't get too excited next time, just because you won the first match :laugh:

all i did was played you in tourney matches quietly.

EDIT: uh.. you and inui can bet all you want, but it's boring play your campy fox :/ and i think it's too late to bet when you already lost

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
1: Atomsk(D3) (Mew2King Forfeited Grand Finals to him) - Back to MDVA and extreme practice...
2: Mew2King(MK) - I'm gunning for you soon...
3: ADHD(Diddy) - The banana truck!!!
4: NinjaLink(Pit, Pikachu, ROB, Diddy) - Too good keep it up
5: Omni(MK) - Mortal Kombat cheats *mashing buttons* good job man
5: Candy(Snake) - I caught the vibe that you wanted to play me all tourny :)
7: Dazwa(ZZS) - Great ZSS i gotta play you soon
7: Shadow(MK) - My fox is always going to put the beats on you lol
9: Inui(MK/Snake) - 25$ off side bets, too good
9: Snakeee(ZZS) - Good job bro
9: Meep(Ice Climbers) - Too many grabs against M2K, you'll do better next time
9: D1(Falco, D3?) - I happy you got top 10 bro
13: Doom(MK, Smake, D3) - DOOM DOOM!!!
13: Chudat(Kirby, Marth) - Kirby too hard to kill :)
13: Korn(MK, D3?) - You won't win again, im serious... but no hate good job man.
13: G-regulate(Snake, JigglyPuff) - PUFF!!!
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach?)) - I know your better but good job teams.
17: God-is-my-Rock(Kirby, Falco, G&W, Peach) - Great tourny bro.
17: NC1 Pride(Yoshi) - Car ride too good *no offense* lmao
17: Ksizzle(MK, Lucario) - Your way better, off day don't worry keep your head up
25: Rhyme(Samus) - I hope you drop samus lmao.
25: NeverKnowsBest(Fox) - I can't say much(i did worse) but i hope you get better
25: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - We gotta play more :)
33: Lobos - We didnt play :(
33: SnowballBob - Gotta step it up
33: Rookie - What??? Too inconsistent, that'll change. it's a promise.
33: Knightmare - Kirby is broken

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
...stage took your stock ?
oh.. you mean when you're the one that COUNTERPICK me to Pokemon stadium ? :)
so you saying that you sd in your own counter pick stage ? lol

im tired of people that johning when they sd, it's your own fault.. lol

you pretty much run and camping laser.. the whole match, so you deserved tornados.
and don't get too excited next time, just because you won the first match :laugh:

all i did was played you in tourney matches quietly.

EDIT: uh.. you and inui can bet all you want, but it's boring play your campy fox :/ and i think it's too late to bet when you already lost
i didnt sd... i firefoxed into the stage lip and just like smash is suppose to be YOUR SUPPOSE TO GRAB LEDGES, but no i just fell to my death... you won off of a broken stage malfunction... your awesome...

Heo/Wolfe

Smash Rookie
Good **** everyone really, i finally got some of my sh*t back after i sh*t out on pools. looking to play some people around catonsville/baltimore or even around laurel but it may only be on weekend on laurel. I NEEDA GET MY BRAWL BACK DAMMIT. I was the guy from Florida, but im in MD till May 2nd so pm me and say what's good. anyways i only got a few shouts.

Takeover1806 - good **** for your first tourney man! and the teams 'till 8am were awesome lol we *****! nice marth.

GIMR/Aposl - good *** tourney, beats 90% of all of Floridas.

NKB - we never got to freindly lol **** timing, next time man, i really wanna vs your fox

Spec - First Game of the tourney, awesome ZSS i love it. needa play you again too.

p~s - good *** olimar, 5$ on our next round?

Lobos - <3 just cause you're a TL mainer like me.

that's it i think XD good sh*t everyone i loved it.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i didnt sd... i firefoxed into the stage lip and just like smash is suppose to be YOUR SUPPOSE TO GRAB LEDGES, but no i just fell to my death... you won off of a broken stage malfunction... your awesome...
but you're the one that pick that stage.

okay ?

broken stage malfunction ? sounds like that is your first time play a tourney match at pokemon stadium.. ?

you firstfoxed lil lower than the ledge, im not the one that sd... but i still remember what happened in that match.

and im not awesome, i suck D:

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
but you're the one that pick that stage.

okay ?

broken stage malfunction ? sounds like that is your first time play a tourney match at pokemon stadium.. ?

you firstfoxed lil lower than the ledge, im not the one that sd... but i still remember what happened in that match.

and im not awesome, i suck D:
you can ask everyone who saw that match, i drove my up-b straight into the lip of the stage...and suddenly just fell...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Good matches, sorry if I seemed kinda distant after the set, just disappointed I came from an entire stock lead and lost. But I lost because you're a good player, no johns at all. Your Samus is potent, brudda
Nah it's fine. I've been in your shoes so I understand how it feels. And by the way, you don't have to skate around it. I camped you like a gay. x.x I've tried to actually fight that matchup but it just doesn't work. Sorry for that ****.

Candy ***** me with Snake. Snake is God. :(
That's just because you can't fight against the character. :p I still feel like I got off waaay too easy in brackets.

I hope you drop samus lmao.
It's OK. Everyone is secretly afraid that they will one day lose to my Samus in-tourny. :p I'd return the favor and tell you to play an actual character, except that I sincerely hope you do not.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Well this was a really fun tourney, no johns from me. I really think the Atlantic North is the toughest region, and even getting in the top 10 gives me some satisfaction. I'm aiming for the top next time though :).

Good matches to everyone I played
Some shout outs:

Korn - Oh man I really thought you had me there. As soon as I wasted all my jumps and I saw you charge the d-smash I was almost positive it was over. You got much better than the last time we played, and there couldn't be a match closer than that o_O

Omni - I'm glad to see you still got it, I was concerned when you kept trying to Up B me in doubles XD. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and you would have kept doing that when I played you in the bracket though....crap. Since when did you and Korn learn how to fight ZSS with Meta like that? Have you been talking to my brother X_X?

Chu - Good match, I wish you went Kirby the whole time even though my character kind of counters yours :(. Let me know what tourney we can team at.

NinjaLink - Congrats on your placing, and great job against me. Your Pit gives me trouble :(. You really can win with a lot of characters, not that I didn't believe that before.

Dazwa - You're like a mirror of me. You beat NL's Pit, but lost to his Pika while I did the opposite o_O. I think we're at the same skill level now, but you may even be better than I am. I'd rather not go on about who's better than who though and just figure out how to make "ZZS" even better.

Bouse - Thanks again for driving us to the venue. It's always good to have you around for your random comments. And you didn't live up to your name lol.

Xivk - Luigi is too good

Knightmare - "Luigi" is too good

Rookie - You really stepped it up. I couldn't believe your set against Korn, that was close. I really didn't think Fox could pull it off against Meta, but you're proving me wrong.
Sorry, I chose the character with the better infinite on you. ZSS' infinite isn't good enough :(

ADHD - you're really amazing. I'm sorry I didn't give you enough credit until now. You have perfect control of your character.

Atomsk - wow, of course I thought you could win but I didn't expect to see it here. Awesome

Coney

Smash Master
Nah it's fine. I've been in your shoes so I understand how it feels. And by the way, you don't have to skate around it. I camped your D3 like a gay. x.x I've tried to actually fight that matchup but it just doesn't work. Sorry for that ****.
Well nah man, I understand. I wasn't upset about the camping, it's standard fare, I was just upset because I'm awful at the DDD v. Kirby matchup anyway, so when you CP'ed Kirby I was terrified. Then I got a free stock off on you and still managed to play dumb and predictable enough for you to beat me. Not to say that you didn't deserve to win, on the contrary, you knew everything I was going to do and responded accordingly. You turned a one-stock disadvantage into a hell of an early win with that surprise fsmash.

The camping is completely cool, DDD v. Samus is a nightmare. If infinites were on (I wouldn't do them, but still) it'd be even worse, so you gotta play defensive. You did a great job. I kept challenging you on the ledge, something I'm usually very good at, and you kept uairing me out of anything I tried to do. Rather than learn from it, I just kept jumping into it. You got me tons of times with it. You earned it, man. My biggest issue is that I'm not patient, and this set made me realize where being impatient will get me.

You beat me fair and square brudda, just wanted to apologize if I seemed a little...off after the set, I suppose. I get like that sometimes and it's inexcusable--probably wouldn't have been such a ***** if I knew I got 33rd, I was expecting 50-something :X

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn - Oh man I really thought you had me there. As soon as I wasted all my jumps and I saw you charge the d-smash I was almost positive it was over. You got much better than the last time we played, and there couldn't be a match closer than that o_O
those matches should've been record.. :(

and i know LOL my heart was pounding on last stock..
i upb you.. and i thought it was over but your DI is incredible, and you survive my dsmash after that.. lol

thanks for the compliment, but your ZSS is too good :)

you can ask everyone who saw that match, i drove my up-b straight into the lip of the stage...and suddenly just fell...
uh.. so are you going to keep talking about this crap ?

yeah sure you could ask whoever that watch our match .. lol it doesn't matter
and all i remember was inui's trash talking.. but it doesn't effect me, unfortunately

edit: hope you don't called me a lil nerd :D lol cuz im not the one that johning about sd..

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: Atomsk(D3) - gimme the pic with chu! nice seeing you. good stuff at this event.
2: Mew2King(MK) - i love you
3: ADHD(Diddy) - this was really impressive. congratz wyatt beekman lmao <3
4: NinjaLink(Pit, Pikachu, ROB, Diddy) - sorry i kept saying lucario but it was kewl seeing you again. you definately taught me things when u fought adhd
5: Candy(Snake) - ggs man. u outplayed me in those matches and definately taught me i have more things to learn about fighting snake.
7: Shadow(MK) - r so tall XD great seeing you ma niga scotti
9: Inui(MK/Snake) - the battle for 4th spot is so epic right now ily
9: Snakeee(ZZS) - a7x is amazing. i didnt get to play you =( i need to hit some zss with aura soon =)
9: D1(Falco, D3?) - ggs. mk dittos are fun...but i dont think ill ever play friendlies seriously again no offense =(
13: Doom(MK, Smake, D3) - great job outplacing me. 4 weeks left. i know youll get ranked
13: Chudat(Kirby, Marth) - your sexy. BRAWL+ IS AMAZING. it was great meeting you, one of my original smash idols =D
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach?) - adhd is a beast. you looked scared as hell when u first saw him play lmao. mad funny
17: God-is-my-Rock(Kirby, Falco, G&W, Peach) - thanks for super fun tourney
17: NC1 Pride(Yoshi) - u saved my life for bringing me here and the convos in the ride back were amazing. shadow = elmer fudd XD
17: OmegaBlackMage(G&W) - nice seeing you again man
17: Ksizzle(MK, Lucario) - at least i had a nice shirt on on day 2 XD
25: Pyronic~Star(Olimar) - i was honestly about to go easy on you becuz of the wii remote/nunchuk. and then i saw u pivot. in my mind i said *** outa here. ima **** XD ggs
25: Esoj(MK?, D3?, Diddy?) - ggs man. first game was kinda gay with the gimps but 2nd one was crazy
25: Deez(Diddy) - rematch!? fine! XD ill work more on lucario vs diddy knowing hat adhd is 10 min away XD
25: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - mk is gay in brawl+ lol but ur mad kewl and i might just pick up luigi in brawl+ as well cuz of you =D
33: SnowballBob - ggs in pools
33: chaosknight - YOU LOOK LIKE ***** ALLY LMAO
33: Blob - our friendlys/mm were mad fun
33: Rookie - i should talk to u more lol its mad fun. were both too good. and this placing isnt real. bull**** happened. u got this next time
33: Knightmare - nice seeeing you again man. ur mad white XD

Fun fun tourney. my first time actually traveling to md/va and u guys are mad kewl peoplez. see ya soon! iCarly is amazing <3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKB - I jv 3 stocked your fox back to back, I'm happy!
lulz I like totally ***** joo in pools and like a billion times in friendlies and like I was the king of Brawl+. JCaesar saw my **** on you son!!!!

^Best Chipotle trip ever. I laughed at how CK was like legitimately listening to the dude

CK <3

Shout Outs!

2: Mew2King(MK) - Thanks for giving me like 2 friendlies. They were awesome =D
3: ADHD(Diddy) - Dude your Diddy is like an inspiration! Too Goodz! I beat you Jiggs! =D
4: NinjaLink(Pit, Pikachu, ROB, Diddy) - OMFG! you like jabbed me out of my illusion and I just died....wtf! **** speed racer.
9: Meep(Ice Climbers) - Meep you are too funny! You ***** me in friendlies and I love it when you say "OOO NOOOOOOO" That **** was too funny!
17: Hova(Peach) - Too funny, the end.
17: God-is-my-Rock(Kirby, Falco, G&W, Peach) - GOOD **** RUNNING TOURNEY! I will beat you one of these days =D
17: OmegaBlackMage(G&W) - Awesome Game and Watch. You destroyed me in pools.
17: Hat(Kirby, Snake?) - Why you gotta hide from me? We need friendlies.
25: Pyronic~Star(Olimar) - One of these days you will beat me in a money match, but until then I will hold onto your money =O!!!! <3 P~S!
25: Esoj(MK?, D3?, Diddy?) Good **** with the Diddy!
25: NeverKnowsBest(Fox) - I hear this guys is amazing. *shrugs*
25: EE(D3, Marth, Falco) omg EE you are facking amazing!
33: UndrDog - awesome time playing you in friendlies! BEST PIT EVER!
33: Coney - I will up smash the crap out of you next time!
33: Lobos - So ez! Lobos is the best Toon Link ever....kinda. =D I swear your camp game is too goods. Zone the **** out of me!
33: SnowballBob - Good **** man! BS power ****! Next time we do more dittos!
33: Tantalus - Good **** recording everything!
33: chaosknight - You are too goodz. I love our random trash talking during matches that we aren't even playing against each other in. Why so scared to friendly me, mister IC in training.
33: Rookie - Next time man! Your Fox is amazing! Too good!
33: Knightmare - Good **** on the friendlies! Fun playing with you!
Shinku - Thanks for taking my wussy as to this tourney! Next tourney we gonna sweep doubles!
Poyo! - You are too funny! Good **** man!
Night - Fun friendlies!
Wolfe - Next tourney you need to find me and DEMAND friendlies lol kk?
Oath - One of these days you will beat me.

Shinku

Smash Champion
LOL omg, that stupid guy at chipotle pissed me off.

but anyways, i think SIN should be banned from tourneys. i never met such a sad smasher that never pays people. its sooo pathetic.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
First brawl tourney in like two months, and I get out of pools? lol.

GIMR/APOSL - AWESOME tournament guys. Would have liked a little warning about how cold it got during the night down there, but still. Everything was run fast, we had time for extra stuff including a Brawl+ Tournament. You guys did a great job of running this and I'm proud of you guys. Calvin, I'll PM you the best part of the entire tourney after I compress it from the RAW avi unless you want it like that.

Bouse: Awesome random teammate :D. Played random team friendlies and did pretty well. IKE/Marth + KIRBY IS TOO GOOD!

Alex: It was nice seeing you. Buttsex? Too bad Seb wasn't there to rip on :(.

Cristin: <3. I love seeing you at tourneys. Friendlies were too good, and so was just everything else. You and Alex are awesome <3

JCaesar: I love you man (no homo). Brawl+ is too good. I've got it and I'm working on my Falcon now. *gasp* I'm actually working on something in a wii game.

Turbo: ****ING A man! It was awesome seeing you and Bmore there. Turbo Motha****in Gilman. Brawl+ is too good. Also, Kirby Superstar Ultra multiplayer! TOO GOOD!

DK Smash: Dammit, I didn't play enough games against you. I need to come over some time and chill with you guys again. Next time force Ron to come. Oh, and nice monkey suit :o.

SolidJake: Kirby dittos were fun, I was a little upset you didn't make it out of pools, you probably would have had a better chance with Snake, but fun matches. Oh and LOL when you tried to do U-tilt in real life and fell on the ground xD.

Inui: Gayuzz... lolz

Undrdog: Ugh I need to get an anti-pit character :(. Your pit's arrows are soo amazing. Doing some crazy *** **** and your accuracy is just ridiculous.

Deez: Stop beating me with Diddy :(

D1: Wow dude, my heart nearly stopped after the 2nd match... Charged F-smash going through my shield after I held it during the charge when if it didn't go through I would have shield-grabbed up-grabbed for the kill :(. Amazing set man, amazing set. I got mad predictable in the 3rd set, good job on beating me.

Chu: Double Falcon in Brawl+ is too good.

Forte: lol at jailbait getting your number and pretty much terrorizing you for the next like 30 minutes LMAO.

xzax: Lol @ forte xD.

Tantalus: Great job pre-seeding brackets before they were finalized. It didn't look like OBM switched a whole lot after you went through with them. I'm considering getting the dazzle setup you have for recording matches with commentary.

Hova: It was good seeing you man. I wanna be a Cootoriginal, I've gotta step my **** up.

Atomsk: The formal greeting was kinda awkward late in the singles tourney lol. But nice meeting you.

Poyo: too good

Dazwa: GO MAINE!

Meep: IC's too good. Next time beat M2K <3

Ninjalink: Playing with you was so much fun. Just seeing all of the texture hacks on your Wii was a lot of fun alone.

Other people I'm forgetting: Sorry about not having personal shoutouts for you, but good **** coming to this tournament, and making it as awesome as it was. *pound*
-Rei

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
OHhh, really hmm. We'll let me start with Forte. Uh forte why do you feel you have to tell everybody about me oweing you 10 bucks?? I mean is you're life that pathetic that you have to everybody? I mean ****, go do something with your life. I mean you constantly play video games. I mean how old are you? Playing brawl is one thing. But little pokemon game boys too? Geez. If i said i'll pay you then I will pay you!. And KORN it's 3 dollars!!!! I mean I know you and your family are broke!!! And you wear the same shoes and clothes every tourny you go to. But **** dude. And yeah I was at my house when I Money Matched you. I just dont feel like paying your sorry A z z. You owed my brother about 40 bucks for like 2 months!!! And u didn't pay back for a min. This is 3 dollars were talking about!!! Now Forte and KORN why dont you guys go F u ck each other!!!!

Top Bottom