• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Teams vids will be put up a long with poyo's commentary

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hey GIMR thanks for the videos, however I'm wondering if the other vs NL videos of me are going to be uploaded soon.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey GIMR thanks for the videos, however I'm wondering if the other vs NL videos of me are going to be uploaded soon.
yeah they'll be uploaded soon enough

smh...who let that kid get the microphone
It wasn't on the mic. he was standing next to my camera during Chu and Candy vs. Atomsk and Inui

did the team vids get uploaded?
I was at a tourney yesterday so I'm gonna try and get these videos uploaded today

Edit:

check out me and my brothers next tourney, way more professional then the last one:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7204506&posted=1#post7204506

Shinku

Smash Champion
in todays news, Obama's great grandson runs for president, and Calvin celebrates his 80th birthday by finally finishing the *brawl til you fall montage*

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
in todays news, Obama's great grandson runs for president, and Calvin celebrates his 80th birthday by finally finishing the *brawl til you fall montage*
LOL u douhcebag

Top Bottom