• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
upload the rest today please? :confused:
I'm at school right now and it takes an hour to get home. I'm gonna start rendering footage when I get home once I go to sleep I'll upload the rest.(Unless they finish rendering before I go to sleep.)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
thetantalus (11:03:32 PM): hmmm i deleted the vids myself though
thetantalus (11:03:37 PM): gimr should still have them, i gave him those
thetantalus (11:09:12 PM): tell him they are in the "pool" vids

GIMR.. if you see matches.. ( MM)
mk dittos set, then d3 vs kirby (last match was lylat) let me know :/ plz

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
@Korn: I'll see what I can do.

Also, I just put ADHD vs. Atomsk up, they are currently uploading. I need to go to sleep, good night

ADHD

Smash Hero
GIMR, i'm curious to what other videos you have atm, and I really want to see shadow vs omni too.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
GIMR, i'm curious to what other videos you have atm, and I really want to see shadow vs omni too.
I have some more from Tant, I have alot of homework due tomorrow so I'm not uploading anymore tonight, hope for some more tomorrow

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm one silly DDD in every match but Rainbow Cruise and Frigate. The Frigate one was our best match by far

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
No joke. I have never seen a 6 episode anime stir up so much controversy and interpretation.

Well to be honest I haven't really seen another 6 episode anime.

OMFG FULL METAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD IS TOO GOODZ!!!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Craig i'm assuming we could all just watch it at APEX or the next tourny i'm at down there.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
UPDATED with ALL singles vids

VIDEOS

Winner's Finals

Atomsk Forfeits to M2K

Grand Finals

M2K Foreits to Atomsk

Losers Finals

ADHD vs. Atomsk 1 & 2

ADHD vs. Atomsk 3 & 4

ADHD vs. Atomsk 5

OTher Tourney Matches

ADHD VS. Candy 1 & 2

ADHD vs. D1

ADHD vs. NinjaLink 3 I accidentally made the match 1 &2 Video too long so I have to re edit it and put it onto youtoube

ADHD vs. Shadow

Candy vs. M2K

Chudat vs. Snakeee 1

Chudat vs. Snakeee 2

Dazwa vs NinjaLink 2

Dazwa vs. NinjaLink 3

Deez vs Pride

M2K vs. NinjaLink 1 & 2

M2K vs. NinjaLink 3

NinjaLink vs. Omni

NinjaLink vs. Snakeee 1 & 2

NinjaLink vs. Snakeee 3

Lobos

Smash Master
I didn't get a chance to ask you but what are you doing with all the cam footage? Waiting to put them on your site?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
game 1 of me vs NL (my ZSS v his Pit) wasn't in either of the vids you linked to ;_;
You right, I'm gonna have to re-edit video 1, and upload it. I don't what went wrong.

thanks for the uploading all of the vids GIMR. =)
no prob

I didn't get a chance to ask you but what are you doing with all the cam footage? Waiting to put them on your site?
We're going to make a montage, and put the teams videos we recorded up. Just as a hint, we're going to poke fun at smashed together since it makes all smashers look like complete losers.

When is the site going to be up? I want to see it
The site probably isn't going to be up for a while seeing as our web developer dropped out on us. he might be jumping back on, but since my bro and I have very minimal knowledge on making a website it's sort of a t stand still right now. I mean, we know everything we want to put on it. We just have no way of doing so.

Top Bottom