• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

D1

Banned via Administration
My youtube name is D1MX so like I'd love to see the private vids as well.

Curio

Smash Cadet
If you don't put them all up then don't bother hosting another event, pu$$y TO's suck.

But I know you'll put them all up! =]

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
M2K I'm putting all of your videos up. I'm not trying to be rude , but our tourney, our rules. If you don't like that then you don't have to come to our tourneys(again I'm not trying to be rude) . Also, We our trying to make a website and a business out of this and want to put the videos on our website.

If you really have a problem and want to talk about it further, PM me and we'll discuss it. Other than that we're are 100% putting them up.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
M2K I'm putting all of your videos up. I'm not trying to be rude , but our tourney, our rules. If you don't like that then you don't have to come to our tourneys(again I'm not trying to be rude) . Also, We our trying to make a website and a business out of this and want to put the videos on our website.

If you really have a problem and want to talk about it further, PM me and we'll discuss it. Other than that we're are 100% putting them up.
Now this is how a man is supposed to handle his business. :)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i'm the brawl mango to m2k except i live in NJ :laugh: he sucks vs diddy in this game
Honestly I think that this is true. Either you or Forte are the Mango of east coast =3

that time I saved the match and then you tried to do the same to me and got ***** again :laugh:
Lulz, I don't remember that. You suckfest, and are ez. Next time we play I will have to 3 stock you every match. kthxbailuvulobos.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
The vids are gonna be like a month old when they come up. Who cares at this point >_>

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
The singles vids will probably be up by tonight :)

I know they'll probably lose hype by the time whobo vids are put up lol

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I doubt they will be up tonight :(
Well I have all of the singles vids done, I'm currently rendering them. It takes 45 minutes to render so... I wont have all of them up tonight but I'll have a good amount :chuckle:

@ Korn I don't have the vids your talking about

@ DOOM: LOL what are you talking about? my tourney was 2 weeks ago and I didn't get the singles vids from Tant until 1 week ago, also, last week was my first week of school for this semester and I was really busy. So, could ya at least know what your're talking about before you say something?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
ask Tant, he recorded our matches and he sat there + watch me and doom play...

its like almost the very first matches were recorded :/
Dude, he might not have given them to me.

Tant, did you put them in the other folder you gave me?

Oh yeah BTW, in a few hours the following singles vids will be uploaded:

Ninja Link Vs M2K

NinjaLink Vs. Snakee

NinjaLink Vs. Omni

ADHD VS Candy

I'll try to get the others uploaded tomorrow you guys gotta understand though. I'm in school all day tomorrow and I got a lot more vids to render

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
...did a certain match that happened inbetween these two not get recorded? ;_;
nah it's recorded, I just haven't rendered it yet:chuckle:

Oh yeah, and Kadaj, I got your vids, I just need to send them to you :)

Top Bottom