• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

ADHD

Smash Hero
Korn I have sympathy for you :( No matter how much i eat or what it is I don't gain anything :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, sephiroth666, what a name.

I was invited to this tourny for being a decent Sheik player, looks like it was fun stuff.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
We're gonna try and get vids up in the next 3 days. The problem is that the videos Tant. gave us won't open in Adobe Premire pro CS3 so we can't edit them down to size. We've tried many different things and they just won't work. I'm gonna go to my oldest brother's apartment tomorrow to see what he can do. Since he went to school for film, he should know what to do.

ADHD

Smash Hero
We're gonna try and get vids up in the next 3 days. The problem is that the videos Tant. gave us won't open in Adobe Premire pro CS3 so we can't edit them down to size. We've tried many different things and they just won't work. I'm gonna go to my oldest brother's apartment tomorrow to see what he can do. Since he went to school for film, he should know what to do.
Cool, please don't be another chaos marth :ohwell: I trust you'll put efort into this.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sorry about vids??? I've never used adobe before, but they can be edited fine in Windows Movie Maker, try using the youtube converter to make them AVI files, or some other file type

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Sorry about vids??? I've never used adobe before, but they can be edited fine in Windows Movie Maker, try using the youtube converter to make them AVI files, or some other file type
Oh yeah I forgot about that, I'll try it out and then edit them.

Who wants to see thumbs lose to G-reg's Jiggz? lol

Mr.Butterfly

Smash Rookie
Seeing that mustache on Luigi makes me just wanna erase it like they did on old cartoons.

Imagine if you could just erase mustaches on people and could be like God for everyone on earth. Like someone is walking down a hallway and you just decide to put an invisible wall in front of them then they smack it and fall down and you can go LOL!!! Being god would be awesome

Mr.Butterfly

Smash Rookie
that'd suck so bad if some godly figure was doing that to everyone, unless that god figure was me OMGGGGGG i would make so many people smack their faces on invisible walls EEEEEEEEEEEEE i wann be god

ADHD

Smash Hero
Like yah, totally. I've been wanting to push invisible walls onto people so I can shave their mustaches as well. This occurs in my daily thoughts, every minute of the day. I just see random adults on the street and go: "HEY LETS IMAGINE THAT A WALL FALLS ON THEM AND THEN I STRIP THEM OF THEIF FACIAL HAIR!"

Top Bottom