• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

Famous

Smash Champion
Jesus, the flames are intense in here...-puts on flame shield- You guys need to stop fighting over petty nonsense...This is one of the reasons why I never money match to begin with

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo - You're a very interesting and entertaining trash talker, but you gotta learn to pick sides. I think you switched sides like 3 times during my game with NinjaLink >_>
What are you talking about.

Sorry Dazwa I was rooting for NinjaLink all the way, I don't know where you got that from. I had trouble siding with NinjaLink vs M2K but not you vs NinjaLink.

I was also looking through my infraction history and saw you gave me 2 infrations. How can you expect someone to root for you when you infract them, xD

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Jeez, the flames here are crazy! Good think my Arwing can take temperatures up to 9000 degrees! < Star Fox 64 reference for the lulz!

oo shout out to Forte for like ****** stocks in the semi-crew battle. NINE STOCKS? WADAFACK?!

EDIT:
There was a Brawl+ setup though wasn't there? I never got a chance to play...maaaan, I want to play Brawl+ sooooo much,
I think it was JCaesar's. I ***** Lobos in Brawl+ too good!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm soooo mad about having to leave before Crew Battlez though, I was gonna be a beastly trash talker. Since I only get to goto a tourney once every month and not part of a crew so I have no one to smash with I'm obviously never going to get any better. So instead of going to tourneys TO play smash (which I still do) my real purpose at smash tourneyz is to trash talk now, xD

NKB: I need to start talkin with my folks, we live like 6 mins from each other right? We need to play smash together.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I was also looking through my infraction history and saw you gave me 2 infrations. How can you expect someone to root for you when you infract them, xD
I got 2 infractions from Sudai but he's still mah d00d! I know you're gonna see this you dirty namesearcher :p

boss8

Smash Hero
you mess with korn your messin with me dont...step sin....or i will step on you.....

besides....im sure korn can carless about 3 bucks......

dont fight over some dumb stuff...

sin dont walk into a MM if you know you cant pay the person.....i've walked into MM's broke but i win them...but there is a diffrence....im boss and your sin XD

but fureal when you do get the money just pay them.....no problems.....

ight everyone.....its done.....

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Sorry Dazwa I was rooting for NinjaLink all the way, I don't know where you got that from. I had trouble siding with NinjaLink vs M2K but not you vs NinjaLink.
I guess it was hard to tell because I was in the match and couldn't pay too much attention to your trash talking (I shouldn't have in the first place, I was actually starting to crack up during the the match >_>), but I thought I heard some "DAYUM"s when I picked up a really large lead against his Pit. Oh well :(

Fair enough LOL

This Dazwa guy seems cool.
<3

Noraa

Smash Lord
In the midst of all this bad blood, noraa has came to make his awsome shout outs

Boss - always good to see you man, your like a older brother who crushes me in video games lol. Good stuff on teams....pretty sure your controller was broken with all those up b's.

P~S - Even though we always kick it when i come home from school still good **** seeing you man. I guess we will need to practice more match ups to get you first ******.

Ssr - Good stuff on teams man, next time il peep that chicken from your sis man i promise.

Twinz (deez and sin) - still my boys, nice see'n yall. To chill for me, il try to slide through next time the usual group comes.

CK - good seeing you again too, your marth is still sex lol. I dont think im going to need the marth help, im stickin with that small white boy that looks like johny bravo ha.

Korn - You are going to do very good next tourny, you was just a lil rusty =P hit me up on aim buddy.

New England - Fist off i would like to say that Jake is the man and has 4sums on the regular hahaha. Dazwa, Darc, Wolfe i will mos def play yall the next time we meet, sorry bout those lil sisters there crazy. My mom mosdef made all of us breakfast but she forgot to tell me it was up stairs stayin warm in the oven lol. i owe yall a breakfast.

Slik - JLB SWAG IS ON A THOUSAND MILLION lol. keep doin your thing, if that controller did you good, you can just keep it. A gift from me to you.

Hova - man dont look so mad =/ i was scared to talk to you man lol. You still ***** in my pool.

E - Good stuff, next time im just camping you, i hates you -_- lol jp man good job.

Sassy - close games man, im going to get you next time.

WomPWomPWomP

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1: Atomsk(D3) - You 6-0'd Jason! Good ****. Please don't take everything I say as 100% serious and then criticize me for it, though...

2: Mew2King(MK) - You suck. Go get high before playing Atomsk next time, you might get a game.

3: ADHD(Diddy) - Excellent job. Seriously, I'm really happy for you. I'm sorry I keep rooting against you, lol. I ****ing hate your character. Also, sit down.

4: NinjaLink(Pit, Pikachu, ROB, Diddy) - Your Pit is really impressive. You should start breaking out the Diddy some more again, though. Prove everyone wrong when they say ADHD is better.

5: Omni(MK) - Everyone has said you're an extremely nice and cool person. From what I've seen of you, I can't disagree (remember at XII.ESTICLE when you were sitting around the back corner TV and all of us scrubs were playing your DDD?). I'm looking forward to talking to you some time.

5: Candy(Snake) - Your Snake is nuts. You know the MK matchup incredibly well, and there's no way in hell I'm ever gonna use him against you again, lol. Stupid C4 blowing itself up. ):

7: Dazwa(ZZS) - Mad props to the guy from a nonexistent state who is clearly not Hylian. Rep the Zero Zuit Samus. And yeah, your armor piece game is by far the best I've ever seen. You **** all over me on Frigate.

7: Shadow(MK) - Good ****. Just one step away from money. I know you're capable.

9: Inui(MK/Snake) - Lol, we were so close to finally meeting in tournament. Sucks that you had to play TWO characters that you totally blow against.

9: Snakeee(ZZS) - I ran out of Subway after taking a drink from the soda fountain because it spilled all over my face and the floor. Excellent trip.

9: Meep(Ice Climbers) - I didn't play gay enough against you in our MM, lol.

9: D1(Falco, D3?) - D1! Such an awesome dude. **** my Marth in friendlies more. :D

13: Doom(MK, Smake, D3) - I'm the best Smake player in the world.

13: Chudat(Kirby, Marth) - What was up with that Marth? I'm expecting to see it 10 times better next time you play Snakeee. Thanks for rooting for me in my Brawl+ tourney match, lol. (Btw, nobody ever came to tell me I had a losers bracket match, so I got DQed. <_<)

13: Korn(MK, D3?) - Good games in our money matches. I had that swallow kill on you, but I forgot that B isn't spit out, so that kinda got ruined game 1 of Kirby vs. DDD. :/ I hope I'm not as bad as you thought.

13: G-regulate(Snake, JigglyPuff) - Amazing Jigglypuff. Definitely a really cool guy as well.

17: Darc(Falco, ?)i - Your state isn't real. Also, I do know who you are. Don't think you're not noticed just 'cause it's not Melee anymore. :p Anyone who doesn't know the great Darc fails.

17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach?)) - I feel bad about our set...even though nothing really bad happened, I just feel bad that you took the loss like that. :/

17: Hova(Peach) - One of the coolest people I've met from Smash. Keep kicking ***.

17: God-is-my-Rock(Kirby, Falco, G&W, Peach) - So we had to play in pools, then first round of singles? That's strange... Great job running this, by the way.

17: NC1 Pride(Yoshi) - Still one of my favorite Smashers, even if I outplaced him. <3

17: OmegaBlackMage(G&W) - We still haven't played, excluding teams at Cata4. This needs to change, especially considering how cool you are.

17: Ksizzle(MK, Lucario) - Also still one of my favorite Smashers, even if I outplaced him. <3 Our trip to Dunkin Donuts was insane. XD

17: Hat(Kirby, Snake?) - See PRiDE and ksizzle. You're excellent to talk to, especially at 6 AM in bed.

25: Pyronic~Star(Olimar) - Don't get too confident. ;)

25: Esoj(MK?, D3?, Diddy?) - We had a really close set. GGs. You're really cool.

25: Rhyme(Samus) - Best EC Samus? I think so. Start working on your Marth and Kirby!

25: NeverKnowsBest(Fox) - Didn't get to play you. I've heard you're really cool.

25: Deez(Diddy) - Sorry about rooting for ksizzle against you, lol. It's great to see him beat Diddy players.

25: BMX(Wario) - Awesome dude, pretty good Wario. I learned some stuff from you.

25: EE(D3, Marth, Falco) - You will never beat me. XD <3

25: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - What happened? We also still didn't do our MMs. Maybe at Apex?

33: MIK!(Ness)(Forfeit cause he came to the tourney at the wrong time) - Your Ness is awesome.

33: BakiThaG - You and your crew are much better than I gave you credit for. Still, calm your online ego please.

33: Lobos - Didn't get to play or watch you at all this weekend. Disappointing.

33: Tantalus - Good stuff. I did hear you saying you'd put Meep in M2K's bracket to knock him to losers, though.

33: Ally - Who knew Ally had a Marth?

33: SSR - Teams was disappointing, but neither of us could have done anything about that. I really like you a lot, we should talk more.

33: Blob - Awesome Kirby. I played really stupid in our MM...rematch?

33: Rookie - Best Fox?! I think so. Sucks that your 3rd match against Korn had something dumb happen in it.

33: Knightmare - Fun MMs. Step it up!

Snack Attack: Please do not touch my controller after chewing/slobbering on and playing with the bracelet Atomsk gave you. That's really disgusting and unsanitary, and I got sick as a result. BYOC exists for a reason. Ugh.

Forte: Get ***** by my Wario! Lol, that was really fun.

Fun tournament for sure.

D

Deleted member

I have assigned Sin a 2 week temp ban rather than the 3 individual permabans he would have gotten had I gone through all of his posts in this topic. Any money issues with him should be taken care of via PM or some other private means of communication, but not here. No one else mention Sin or any other issues with him or you're getting heavily infracted as well. Threats don't belong on a forum for a game with Yoshi in it.

Dublio

Smash Ace
This was my 1st tournament and I had loads of fun, thanks to everyone that played friendlies with me and talked to me, I'm definitely going to attend more tournaments in the future. Seeing some of the really good people in person was definitely a treat. Well, I'm going to try my hand at shoutouts and hope I didn't mess anyone's name up. x.x

Ninjalink: Thanks for meeting me in real life and letting me take your picture, having memorabilia is always nice. Your skill with several characters is also incredible. =3

Atomsk: Thanks for letting me take your picture as well, its awesome that you remembered who I was despite only meeting you online briefly. :3

Mew2King: I'm not sure why lots of people seem to hate you, you seemed like a really nice guy to me. It was cool to see you in person and you seemed like you were having lots of fun. Next time I will try to say hi or something. I was kinda starstruck since you're really good and figured you wouldn't want to talk to some random newb.

Chu Dat: Although I did not meet you in person, you seemed like a cool guy. Nice job ****** with Kirby and Captain Falcon in Brawl +. You get a hug simply for using Pikachu. Next time I'll try talking to you. I was kinda in awe seeing you in person and all. Like Mew2King, I figured you may not like talking to random newbies. I guess thats kind of a silly thought huh?

Godismyrock: Thanks for running such an awesome tournament, tons of fun it was. I'm also pleasantly surprised that you remembered me from GB. :3

Boss: You are awesome and you remind me of a giant teddy bear. I should have hugged you during the tourny. xD Great job representing Mario and Luigi, especially in Brawl +. Mad skills and ****. Crazy all-nighter we had Saturday night, didn't sleep till like 6 am. Was very fun though. :3

DKSmash: Awesome guy, funny suit. Keep on repping DK and living the fun life. Glad I got the chance to meet you. Extremely funny as well. :3

Waffle: Thanks for all the team friendlies on Saturday, nice Luigi hat as well. Great job playing as DK. Monkey!

Deez: Thanks for the money match! It was fun fighting your diddy. Hope to play you again soon. =)

Sin: Thanks for the money match! Sorry about mistaking you for your brother. x.x

Snakeeee: You're an awesome dude and your ZSS was awesome. Thanks for taking the time to speak with little ol' me. <3 It is always a treat to talk with avid tourny-goers. During our match in Delfino when you kept Rob from coming up and then you tethered to safety anyway, that was hilarious xD.

Rookie: Cool dude, thanks for chatting with me for a bit after pools. Its always good to meet such nice people when going to a tourney. It definitely makes people want to come back when you're nice to the newbies. Although I probably should have kept my main a secret for a little bit longer. xD

Kojin: Thanks for teaming up with me for so many doubles friendlies, and thanks for putting up with my teamwork inconsistancies. (I kept wacking him on accident. x.x ) Nice tricks and mindgames with Sonic as well. Spin-ploop-spin-bob-ploop-spin. :3

lil b & Exdia (God I think I'm butchering the name badly): Thanks for all the matches Saturday Night, they were extremely fun and lots of bodies flying around and total madness were had. Remember when Kojin's MK forward Bed into me and whoever was playing DK forward smashed both of us to death? That was hilarious as well. xD Beware the little rat *******!

Wispy: Don't get discouraged from losing, and you'll do a lot better in the future. Glad to have played you, hardly ever see any Bowsers being played. Good job recording your matches, that always helps you to improve. :3

K9: Thanks for all those friendlies for singles and doubles, it was massively fun playing with and against you. Also more thanks for hanging around and being such a good sport. Metting you in real life was a plus. You also never slept on Saturday Night, that must have been horrible the next day. It sucks about the pool you were in though. Hope to see you again. :3

Kaylo: It was nice meeting you in real life, you were right though. Your description of yourself helped me to find you rather quickly. xD Shame you had to leave so quickly and we never got to play. Perhaps next time though. :3

Hopefully I managed to list everyone I met during this tourny, it was an extremely fun and memorable experience. Hopefully I didn't mess up the shoutouts. The 16 hours of driving I did (I kept going lost so it took a long longer then normal to get back home x.x ) was totally worth going to this tournament. It was a huge event with many interesting and awesome people and I would gladly do it again in the future (Summertime is going to be so awesome.) Next time though I'll probably bring someone with me. Driving alone is kinda boring. Anyhoo, hope to see all of you again soon. Words cannot express just how much fun and excitement I had for this weekend.

BMX

Smash Lord
BMX shoutouts!

1: Atomsk-it was funny how u said hey BMX when we never talked b4 lol
2: Mew2King(MK)-rapez man.
3: ADHD(Diddy)-ur just dead smexy lol
4: NinjaLink(Pit, Pikachu, ROB, Diddy)-PIt in crew battles?
5: Omni(MK)-ROCK PAPER SCISSORS...SHOOT! u got rock u fail lol
5: Candy(Snake)-we never burrito MM. next time
9: Meep(Ice Climbers)-I finally faced the infinite...not too shabby lol
9: D1(Falco, D3?)-gud **** in teams man
13: Doom(MK, Smake, D3)-I'm still trying to learn the D3 matchup and its hard lol. 1 buck earned and 1 buck lost lol.
13: Korn(MK, D3?)-Korn...Hoodbridge loves man lol
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach?))-still gottta Wario ditto!
17: Hova(Peach)-u didnt get BAKI G lol jk
17: God-is-my-Rock(Kirby, Falco, G&W, Peach)-good job running the tourney...too bad we didnt face crewz
17: Hat(Kirby, Snake?)-dude our match was awesome. ur really good man
25: Pyronic~Star(Olimar)-u got me back! i hate OLIMAR NOW lol
25: Esoj(MK?, D3?, Diddy?)-I need to learn the D3 matchup better and perform better...dont get grabbed!
25: BMX(Wario)-this spick sucks lol
25: EE(D3, Marth, Falco)-Ur awesome 2 hang out lol till next time man
25: Boss(Mario, Luigi)-ur just **** lol
33: Lobos-dude what happened? TL man lol jk
33: SnowballBob-ur a nice fox...i hate FOX! lol
33: Tantalus-Train ur Snake man. u have a long way to go. but ik the tant got this!
33: chaosknight-gud **** in crewz, RIKU!
33: SSR-REALLY EPIC 1st match we had lol ik ik, im gay with wario lol
33: Knightmare-nice brawl + set we had but WARIO is god in +

J Caez- I hate ROB + lol
K-9- RAOUL! gay pool.
Oath-u suck lol
Taj-u both shouldve done singles.
LIL B AND BONK-good seeing u guys and enter the next time!
Waffle- nice chilling with u at DK's
DKSMASH-thanks 4 letting us chill at ur place and ur DK is awesome lol

I loved this event but I promise everyone that I will do better. Everyone will be afraid of Wario just like Omni. lol

Famous

Smash Champion
In the midst of all this bad blood, noraa has came to make his awsome shout outs

Boss -...pretty sure your controller was broken with all those up b's.
Lol, he ALWAYS go for UpB...I'm pretty sure it was intended..check my videos..

Lobos

Smash Master
Yo, whos wii was that in the corner that kept getting cut off? Also I recorded some matches of my toon link ****** a fox, it was either kojins wii or gimr's or whoever's wii was on the left side lol send it to me!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
It was nice getting to play that Jurrasic(SPELT WRONG I THINK) park game with you candy XD

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
From Snack Attack

Atomsk:Nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the Chuckie Cheese incident but it was all good in the end!

M2K:Nice to see you again even though you were probably really annoyed by me wanting to play you constantly.

Candy:Nice chilling with you! Thanks for that ten dollars! you are a life saver!

Candy's brother?:Thanks for driving me to all the places we went Chipotle and the Diner were a great experience.

NeverKnowsBest: I finally got to meet you! Great Fox

Solid Jake:SOOOOOO ****in funny!!! M2Ks back air owned you and your Snake costume was a smashing i loved the PC chris compairison and tell all your friends that they were funny too(because i cannot remember your names...)

Poyo:OMFG this kid was sooooooooooooo funny!!!! The loud noises definetly got rid of my bad mood from not making out of pools!!!!

GIMR.Aposl.and Lobos:Thank you for hosting such a great tournument i had a great time and it was great to meet you all.

Tantulus:I know i spelled that wrong: but thank you for letting me comment on the vids!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Thanks for the props, but individual character rankings really aren't that accurate. By the way, did you ever locate your phone charger?

I've seen Ally use Marth at least once at each event that I've seen him play.
Yes, I found it. I do know about Ally's Marth, but it was a ChaosKnight joke.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Congratulations to all the players at Event 2!

I had a great time, it was awesome meeting everyone.

Some brief shoutouts.

GIMR / Aposl - Good work guys, things went well. Glad i finally got to meet the 2 of you.

Corey, Dylan, Dustin - I really dont think i can say anything more than, i love you guys, trip was a great time, cya soon

Noraa - Thats a ton for housing us dude, and **** at the breakfast! lol, give your mom our thanks anyways!

Everyone from the diner - Good ****, **** Straight!

Candy - Make me breakfast :(

P~S - Your a funny guy, come to new england

Alex Strife - Nice seeing ya dude, cya at apex

G-Reg - Im debating on mass producing those headbands, But im worried your power will be to great with the prototype.

chu- im sad i didnt get to play your kirby :(

m2k- yay for friendlies, yay for foot stools , dotn use snakes bair in real life ever again please :(

Everyone else - i love you?
see you at apex :D

Sudai

Stuff here
I got 2 infractions from Sudai but he's still mah d00d! I know you're gonna see this you dirty namesearcher :p
**** straight I see this. lol

Kawaii, you were a mod (even if it was for only a little bit) so you of all people should know not to get mad at people for giving you an infraction. It's our job. :p

Top Bottom