• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

Inui

Banned via Warnings
OHhh, really hmm. We'll let me start with Forte. Uh forte why do you feel you have to tell everybody about me oweing you 10 bucks?? I mean is you're life that pathetic that you have to everybody? I mean ****, go do something with your life. I mean you constantly play video games. I mean how old are you? Playing brawl is one thing. But little pokemon game boys too? Geez. If i said i'll pay you then I will pay you!. And KORN it's 3 dollars!!!! I mean I know you and your family are broke!!! And you wear the same shoes and clothes every tourny you go to. But **** dude. And yeah I was at my house when I Money Matched you. I just dont feel like paying your sorry A z z. You owed my brother about 40 bucks for like 2 months!!! And u didn't pay back for a min. This is 3 dollars were talking about!!! Now Forte and KORN why dont you guys go F u ck each other!!!!
Wow, now I don't feel bad about thinking I shouldn't respect you anymore when you didn't honor your bet with me.

You are obviously a bad person if you could disrespect such a nice and humble person as Forte, hate on another quiet and nice person like Korn, and not honor so many bets and money matches.

It's very amusing that you come on Smashboards and enter tournaments for a child's fighting game, and then say Forte's a little kid for playing video games.

Forte and Korn are both twice the man you'll ever be.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
OHhh, really hmm. We'll let me start with Forte. Uh forte why do you feel you have to tell everybody about me oweing you 10 bucks?? I mean is you're life that pathetic that you have to everybody? I mean ****, go do something with your life. I mean you constantly play video games. I mean how old are you? Playing brawl is one thing. But little pokemon game boys too? Geez. If i said i'll pay you then I will pay you!. And KORN it's 3 dollars!!!! I mean I know you and your family are broke!!! And you wear the same shoes and clothes every tourny you go to. But **** dude. And yeah I was at my house when I Money Matched you. I just dont feel like paying your sorry A z z. You owed my brother about 40 bucks for like 2 months!!! And u didn't pay back for a min. This is 3 dollars were talking about!!! Now Forte and KORN why dont you guys go F u ck each other!!!!
Wow, GTFO, I think I'm gonna ban Sin from our future tournies. This is the worst attitude I've ever seen. You owe people money and instead of paying up you just insult them. Guess what, you owe me $3 too.

Who here thinks sin should be banned from all further VGBootCamp tournies?

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Ok im making a Hate List. And so far Forte and Korn are on it. And K9 i will pay you your 2 dollars ok! I'll pay everybody I owe. Now stop bothering me. The only person that didn't act like an a s s is Tantulus. You'r a cool dude. And Korn at least i dont cry like a baby when I lose to someone in the tourny!!! Your so pathetic. Your only friends are in the smash community. No effense to ppl that are my friends in the smash community. And Forte please stop asking ppl to come up to me asking for your money!! They ain't gonna make a diffrence. Or G-reg he's not pressed about his money im still gonna pay him. So just get off my back!!!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Bottom line kid, you're a failure at the game and you know this so quit mming people. If you want to get better and practice then simply ask people for some friendlies. Don't hate on Korn and Forute just cause you were stupid enough to mm them knowing that their skill level is a million times higher than yours. Geez, im pretty sure people liked you better when you quit.

Plus you still owe me 6 bucks from old mm and I forget how much you owe my bro.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Forte and Korn certainly are in the wrong here and should be on your "hate list" and I'm sure they care tremendously about what you think of them. :laugh:

Deez.

Smash Lord
TBH the people that Sin owes needs to stop being foolish enough to keep on money matching him. And I know some of you are gonna reply with an ******* comment saying but its free money or something stupid like that. Or just have him put it up on the table. I mean come on now I get tired of people keep repeating the same habits with my brother. If your going to wine about it then don't MONEY MATCH HIM! lol its that simple. I mean haven't you guys ever heard of the saying... "Fool me once,shame on you,Fool me twice shame on me" Seriously just stop. and I'll appreciate if people stop coming up to me and asking if I can pay off his debt. Anyway I just hope you guys learn from your mistakes in the past.

PS: Sin owes me too LMAO jus kiddin.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
WOW ok, Inui ill pay you your 5 bucks!! And GIMR i dont owe you ****!!! And Inui what you mean there good ppl? You only see them when you go play smash!! You dont know what kind of ppl they are!!! And you said they will be a better man than me? Are you serious?? First of all Korn talks about you behind your back!! But i guess he didnt tell you that! And I have nothing against Forte. He is a cool dude but he just kinda got outta hand when ppl kept coming up to me asking me for his money!! And GIMR who do you think you are?? Banning me from smash tournies?? First of all I said nothing about you!! And I did tell them i would pay them back with out an attitude. So stop getting in ppl's business.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You really shouldn't try to defend him, Deez, lol. From what I can tell, you're a better player and have more honor. Even if you love your brother, there's no reason to dirty yourself with his reputation.

WOW ok, Inui ill pay you your 5 bucks!! And GIMR i dont owe you ****!!! And Inui what you mean there good ppl? You only see them when you go play smash!! You dont know what kind of ppl they are!!! And you said they will be a better man than me? Are you serious?? First of all Korn talks about you behind your back!! But i guess he didnt tell you that! And I have nothing against Forte. He is a cool dude but he just kinda got outta hand when ppl kept coming up to me asking me for his money!! And GIMR who do you think you are?? Banning me from smash tournies?? First of all I said nothing about you!! And I did tell them i would pay them back with out an attitude. So stop getting in ppl's business.
That's fine if Korn talks about me behind my back. He's and MD/VA player. I completely expect them to mildly dislike me and underrate me because of how much I antagonize that region. I'm sure he knows I'm actually better and a top player and not much of a douche in person. I don't need to know them well to realize that they are both quiet, humble at least on the outside, and not bad people at all, especially in Forte's case. I've chilled with Forte outside of Smash and he's awesome. Insulting him and Korn like that when they clearly didn't deserve it caused me to respond to you.

Coney

Smash Master
If your going to wine about it then don't MONEY MATCH HIM! lol its that simple. I mean haven't you guys ever heard of the saying... "Fool me once,shame on you,Fool me twice shame on me" Seriously just stop. and I'll appreciate if people stop coming up to me and asking if I can pay off his debt. Anyway I just hope you guys learn from your mistakes in the past.
Why would you ACCEPT an MM if you had no money, though? It's kinda lame to fault the person who was willing to pay up if they lost and not the person who had no intention or ability to play in the first place. It's ironic to tell the person who's right as rain that they're making mistakes.

It's not that hard to say no to an MM. ****, I had to do it at least 40 times at this last tourney. Just learn some control.

And I got nothing against you or your brother, I barely even know you guys. But take responsibility, you know? Pay off these matches, don't accept any more MM's until you're ready is all.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Esoj please please dont make me say something I would regret. Ok your brother and boss are friends of mine so please stay out of it. And dont call me a kid just because your older than me!

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Ok All These Random Ppl Like Coney Isle Stop Telling Me About My Situation!!!! Ok It's None Of Your Freaking Business!!! And Inui I Tried To Call Off The Bet Between Me And You 5 Sec After And You Said No!!!! And You Better Stop Saying Im A Bad Person Because I Can Say One Bad Thing About Everybody!! But I Dont!! So Please Stop Talking **** About Me When I Said Nothing To Or About You!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok All These Random Ppl Like Coney Isle Stop Telling Me About My Situation!!!! Ok It's None Of Your Freaking Business!!! And Inui I Tried To Call Off The Bet Between Me And You 5 Sec After And You Said No!!!! And You Better Stop Saying Im A Bad Person Because I Can Say One Bad Thing About Everybody!! But I Dont!! So Please Stop Talking **** About Me When I Said Nothing To Or About You!!!
You don't have to directly insult me or be involved with me for me to realize you're acting like a piece of dirt right now and insulted people that didn't deserve it at all.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
And Korn If You Ever!!!! Put Your Hands On Me Again Im Going To Brake Your Nose!!!! Dont Ever Come To Me And Grab My Shirt Asking For Your Money!!

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
How did they not deserve it?? You dont even kow the whole story inui so stay out of it!

Deez.

Smash Lord
Why would you ACCEPT an MM if you had no money, though? It's kinda lame to fault the person who was willing to pay up if they lost and not the person who had no intention or ability to play in the first place. It's ironic to tell the person who's right as rain that they're making mistakes.

It's not that hard to say no to an MM. ****, I had to do it at least 40 times at this last tourney. Just learn some control.

And I got nothing against you or your brother, I barely even know you guys. But take responsibility, you know? Pay off these matches, don't accept any more MM's until you're ready is all.
I'm not saying its there fault per say. but they should learn from there mistakes. I mean really if he did it before why not do it again? but I'm just going to stay out of this conversation for now on. Too lazy to keep going back and forward with the whole smash community.:laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And Korn If You Ever!!!! Put Your Hands On Me Again Im Going To Brake Your Nose!!!! Dont Ever Come To Me And Grab My Shirt Asking For Your Money!!
This would be amusing to watch because I know most people would take Korn's side if a fight broke out. :laugh:

How did they not deserve it?? You dont even kow the whole story inui so stay out of it!
I don't know a lot about Korn, but Forte obviously did nothing wrong and he's obviously one of the nicest and most humble players out there.

HAT

Smash Ace
**** i came in here wearing some goofy boots and all i get is this downing ****

ROFL way to make drama where there isn't drama, MD. i do that too.

Coney

Smash Master
I'm not saying its there fault per say. but they should learn from there mistakes. I mean really if he did it before why not do it again? but I'm just going to stay out of this conversation for now on. Too lazy to keep going back and forward with the whole smash community.:laugh:
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. And I guess I should stay out too, it really is none of my business. Sorry for jumping in SiN, just try to keep a cool head, man.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Ok that may be true! But why do you feel you have to defend him? He can talk for himself and he is a good person. Im just saying he just did some thing kinda rude!!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Ok that may be true! But why do you feel you have to defend him? He can talk for himself and he is a good person. Im just saying he just did some thing kinda rude!!
rude, like challenging people to mms and then not pay them. you walked into that one or should i say rolled. :laugh:

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Coney i am cool. Im just trying to figure out why ppl keep jumping in this convo! And Inui if a fight broke out i dont care who get's his back!!! If anybody looks at me wrong im going to say f u ck you!!! Unless ppl are jk with me and i know them personally.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Haha very funny Esoj about the rolling part. And yes i do know it's so called rude doing that. But i said i'll pay them all with no prob.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Ok I dont really care if everyone in the smash community hate's me! But I dont want my brother rep to be destroyed too so IM SORRY KORN AND FORTE AND EVERYONE ELSE I INSULTED ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING!!!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm not gonna argue anymore and I would like it if know one else argued either. Please keep it out of this thread. We all know Sin needs to pay the people he owes. That's the end of it.

BTW sin, you owe 2.50 from when you team MM me and Candy at the silver spring tourney. Your teammate payed his half, but you never did.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
GIMR, just ban sin from tournament if you want to. :)

this kid is acting like some angry monkey that hunger of MMs but never win.. lol
you don't have to pay me $3, that would be my donation for your pathetic's face

and.. atleast i'm being poor is better than being 2feets tall like you. :laugh:

forute

Smash Ace
OHhh, really hmm. We'll let me start with Forte. Uh forte why do you feel you have to tell everybody about me oweing you 10 bucks?? I mean is you're life that pathetic that you have to everybody? I mean ****, go do something with your life. I mean you constantly play video games. I mean how old are you? Playing brawl is one thing. But little pokemon game boys too? Geez. If i said i'll pay you then I will pay you!
lol

I told four people all with practical reasons and if you'd like I can list those reasons
I didn't ask anybody to ask you for my money so if anybody did it was of their own volition and I was unaware that anybody asked you other than Chu

Korn is mad tight and insulting him is pretty ****ed up
pushing him when he asked for the money you owe him is not cool at all

Snakeee

Smash Master
We don't have to start a war over this, but Sin owes me the most out of you guy actually. It would be really big of him to pay up everyone, but I'm not going to fight him for it or anything. It's still pretty messed up to MM without having it though.

Anyway, somehow I forgot to give a shout out to my teammate, Speculosity. We did decently, but I really don't think double ZSS works that well. Not too bad for a first time team though, and we did lose our last match because of SD's (D1 and Rookie did wreck us game two of that set though I'll admit).
Sorry you couldn't enter singles I wanted to see how you would place :(

EDIT: well now that I see Sin is disrespecting the people he owes money too, I don't know what to say >_>

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Wow Korn... really surprised you would say something like that. Sigh... Brawl ruins friendships LOL.
well im sorry, but don't be surprise.

im cool with the most people in smash community. but if some people just want to be a douche bag to me, i don't appreciate that.

and he want to talk **** to friend of mine, forte. so screw you sin.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Capitalizing The First Letter In Every Word Definitely Gets Your Point Across, Eh Sin? I guess caps do as well. Though how do you "brake" Korn's nose?

Anyway, Sin, I don't know what's up your ***, but seriously, it's not cool. Money matches are money matches. If you can't keep your part of the deal, I don't know why you keep asking them. Maybe to act tough, but really? It's dumb if you can't even pay them off. And seriously, I don't like you disrespecting my friends Korn and Forte. Especially when they're asking for something that they've earned from a bet that you don't seem to be honoring. You should put your wallet where your mouth is sometimes, but you've definitely lost a lot of respect because of this. Why don't you just pay people what you owe them?

-Rei

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Atomsk - You are a delightful hilarious person and it has been a pleasure to see you again, i hope you enjoy that trophy while it lasts, because imma trophy match you for it! As for teams, I guess we forgot that Fire pokemon have a weakness to Super pokemon.

Mew2King - You almost kicked Jake in the balls. It was kind of funny, but you really shouldn't do that. I enjoyed our teams set.

ADHD - I agree with Darc, you're a happy lookin dude

NinjaLink - Why didn't you stay Zidane Pit? I wanted to go Kuja Suit Samus ;_;. I can't wait to play against you again, our set was too fun, hopefully the rematch will be on a similar, if not higher scale! Seriously though, your days are numbered just for the lack of Crono Ike :mad:

Omni - Like ADHD, you are also a happy fellow, but I blame all of my losses this weekend on you telling Hova my main. I'm really just gonna start making "Omni told Hova my main" johns for anything, so thanks for the easy john :D. Fun teams sets!

Candy - A quiet but funny dude, or maybe not quiet and I just didn't talk enough to you. Well, you're funny, and I'm sad we didn't get to play in singles or teams, or take you home D:

Dazwa(ZZS) - yeah dazwa reppin that zero zero samus

Shadow - I would've liked the chance to play against you as well, but I dunno if I would've been able to put up much of a fight, with your Zero Zero Samus training :D. Our teams set was fun, even if game 1 was a bucketing >_>

Inui - That was an intense set in singles, but you guys more or less walked over us in teams. I hope to correct that at APEX :D. You seem to be a much more chill guy in person, and I've learned to read your online posts as funny trolling. Makes it easier on the eyes :D

Snakeee(ZZS) - yeah snakeee reppin that zero zero samus. The walk to the grocery store for drinks was fun, albeit brief, and although I wouldn't have enjoyed the Zero Zero Samus ditto, I'm kinda sad we were so close to playing against each other, but missed out. =(. I never saw you bust out the green Zero Zero Samus, except in teams, another =( I really hate saying "Zero Zero Samus" but I'll keep it up until it gets fixed >_>

Meep - meeeeeeep I'll never forget Cataclysm 2, one day I'll get my revenge, and not in teams friendlies!!

D1 - We didn't talk much but what we did talk about was usually funny and hilarious. Good job beating someone I lost to, pushing him behind me in placings and creating some kind of weird time paradox in which g-reg is my father.

Doom - so i herd u liek my armor pieces :3. We should play friendlies if we don't meet up in the next tournament!

Chudat - NOOOOOooo @ not forming "Chu England," I guess it wasn't just meant to be >_>.

Korn - remember that time you said "play melee?" classic. good job beating OBM, MKs up here in NE can't seem to do that very often.

G-regulate - you beat me and placed lower than me. If you read my shoutout to D1, you'd understand when I say this: happy birthday dad.

Darc - I'm sorry things ended up that way in singles ;_;. Thanks for picking up Game and Watch just for teams and then...well, good stuff happening :D. Good job beating Boss, and DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA KEEP TYPING YOU A WHOLE **** PARAGRAPH FOR A SHOUTOUT? SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Slikvik - Sorry I didn't team with you, there's now a long line of New England game and watches who want to team (there's 2 of them, but since they go everywhere it'd be hard for both of them not to be there), so I don't think our dream team is not meant to be =(. Fun teams set, next time we should play more friendlies.

Hova - You were just pooping on me game 1, I got a lucky with that comeback though. Good job with Peach, I've never been given so much trouble by one and I've played a handful of them.

God-is-my-Rock - Thanks for hosting an excellent tournament! I had a blast, and I think I traveled the farthest for it (along with Darc), so good job :D

NC1 Pride - It's so weird watching you play Yoshi after being adjusted to Green Ace's playstyle, the massive differences in playstyle make Yoshi look pretty versatile. Fun talking to you.

OmegaBlackMage - The car ride was one of the most entertaining rides I've ever been in thanks to you and Jake. We had massive traffic, and were on the road from 7:30 AM til 10:30 PM, but I can safely say it was worth it just for the Mages quality car trip time. Thanks a ton for picking us up from Lowell Station and housing us at your dorm. Your roommates were cool, funny, and nice (lol blanket and pillow lending). Think I'm gonna give away my Zero Zero Samus secrets in the GaW matchup thread? SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Hat - you were dual wielding hats. you were like master chief, except hats

Pyronic~Star - The trash talking at the diner Saturday night was hilarious, but it made my victory so much sweeter, almost like it was victory with caramel, AMIRITE. If you're still interested in coming to a New England tournament some time, there's Mass Madness in a couple of weeks (which Ally just mentioned he might be going to), but if you'd want more planning time, I'll try to give you a heads up on future large NE tournaments :D

xzax - I never did find that Taco Bell =(

Rhyme - I learned the MK matchup from nomadic lobsters, who taught me to wield the **** stick. Maine and such :D

EE - You're the most hilarious guy ever and you cheering for me was an honor and a half.

Boss - you're still the biggest boss that I've seen thus far. you're still you're still the biggest boss that I've seen thus far.

Coney - The teams friendlies Saturday morning were great practice, and the singles friendlies later on were fun as well. It's always a pleasure meeting new people at tournaments, no matter how far away :D

Lobos - you are a cool cat, and one day we shall toon link ditto, when my toon link is up to snuff

Kojin - I'm sorry we never got to do Zero Zero Samus training...I guess that means we did...(here it comes...)zero Zero Zero Samus training. I couldn't read your Sonic at all in those friendlies, just stop suiciding >_>

Aposl - I FOOTSTOOLED YOUR SQUIRTLE, U MAD? Also, my question to you is...are you enjoying the tournament?

Sassy - Another Zero Zero Samus main! Like I told Coney, thanks for the teams friendlies, and the pools games were intense, you gave me quite a bit of trouble in the ZSS ditto, but the Yoshi/TL on Japes match was probably the weirdest matchup I played all weekend >_>

Solid Jake - YOU ARE THE MAN, THE MAN WHO BRAGS ABOUT A CERTAIN THING A LOT. **** STRAIGHT. Thanks for introducing me to some of the best music I've ever heard. Hopefully with the newly enabled practice you can now get into, you can achieve Super Jake powers like NEVER BEFORE. Think I'm gonna win against Super Jake 2? SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Shinku - more like denjin amirite

Poyo - You're a very interesting and entertaining trash talker, but you gotta learn to pick sides. I think you switched sides like 3 times during my game with NinjaLink >_>

People who cheered for Maine - I don't believe I've ever heard anyone I didn't already know (NKK, SleepyK, etc) cheer for "Maine" without being a Mainer, so...thank you for making my dream come true ;_;

People who said "wtf is a Maine," or other related Maine trash talk - See above. Another dream come true :D

Chillin, Azen, Thumbswayup, Nightmare Korn Kid - wtf i came all the way from maine and I don't see any of you ;_;

Anyone I missed - I'm sorry, let me know and I'll make a long shoutout to apologize for forgetting =(

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Coney: Aah, OK. Well no hard feelings on my end. Just hit me up for friendlies next time or something. I could use practice on the D3 matchup as well. : )

Dazwa: That's impressive. So you speak Lobster, or just know how to get in with their women? ; )

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm going to go ahead and guess Sin owes more money to the smash community than Mew2king has lost through splitting at every tourny.

And here.....we......GO

I honestly don't know where to begin. You've been dodging paying people what you owe them for like a year.

Wow, now I don't feel bad about thinking I shouldn't respect you anymore when you didn't honor your bet with me.

You are obviously a bad person if you could disrespect such a nice and humble person as Forte, hate on another quiet and nice person like Korn, and not honor so many bets and money matches.

It's very amusing that you come on Smashboards and enter tournaments for a child's fighting game, and then say Forte's a little kid for playing video games.

Forte and Korn are both twice the man you'll ever be.
omg, a post from Inui that I agree 100% with..... WHOA

Wow, GTFO, I think I'm gonna ban Sin from our future tournies. This is the worst attitude I've ever seen. You owe people money and instead of paying up you just insult them. Guess what, you owe me $3 too.

Who here thinks sin should be banned from all further VGBootCamp tournies?
Aye.

Ok im making a Hate List. And so far Forte and Korn are on it. And K9 i will pay you your 2 dollars ok! I'll pay everybody I owe. Now stop bothering me. The only person that didn't act like an a s s is Tantulus. You'r a cool dude. And Korn at least i dont cry like a baby when I lose to someone in the tourny!!! Your so pathetic. Your only friends are in the smash community. No effense to ppl that are my friends in the smash community. And Forte please stop asking ppl to come up to me asking for your money!! They ain't gonna make a diffrence. Or G-reg he's not pressed about his money im still gonna pay him. So just get off my back!!!
>_>

Please don't make promises in your posts that you are most definitely not going to live up to.

TBH the people that Sin owes needs to stop being foolish enough to keep on money matching him. And I know some of you are gonna reply with an ******* comment saying but its free money or something stupid like that. Or just have him put it up on the table. I mean come on now I get tired of people keep repeating the same habits with my brother. If your going to wine about it then don't MONEY MATCH HIM! lol its that simple. I mean haven't you guys ever heard of the saying... "Fool me once,shame on you,Fool me twice shame on me" Seriously just stop. and I'll appreciate if people stop coming up to me and asking if I can pay off his debt. Anyway I just hope you guys learn from your mistakes in the past.

PS: Sin owes me too LMAO jus kiddin.
Don't defend him.

And LOL @ your PS haha hilarious

This would be amusing to watch because I know most people would take Korn's side if a fight broke out. :laugh:
Everyone would. It'd be Sin vs the world and he ain't no KDJ.

Wow Korn... really surprised you would say something like that. Sigh... Brawl ruins friendships LOL.
ROFL

QUOTE=-Darc-;7054447]
[/QUOTE]

LMFAO

and im not awesome, i suck D:
Nah, you're awesome :D

And Dazwaaaaaaa sorry I wasn't there to see you and Darc again. We shall meet up again at Apex!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This post made me lose all respect for you. Don't come in here trying to defend yourself while bashing people like Forte and Korn. Who the hell do you think you are, Sin?

I really enjoy all kinds of people, but you're an exception. Do us a favor; don't show up to anymore tournaments because you won't be wanted by anyone.

Don't think you can come in here and bad mouth some of the coolest guys in MD/VA. We're a community and most of these guys I've known long enough to the point that we're family. That **** won't fly, Sin. That **** won't fly.

BMX

Smash Lord
Dumn. This **** is nutz lol.

I keep forgetting people in this tourney lol. Bad memory if I recall.

Top Bottom