• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach?) I still am angry about that poor ruling during our set. I obviously had won that and at least if that were to call for a restart it should have been the last stock with me having a lead. Nice meeting you offline though, I see you on allisbrawl sometimes. Good wario and we will play again sometime.
lol, you're still angry about it? you won anyway. I did suggest that we restart last stock with me a 100ish percent and you at zero, but GIMR ruled for a restart. either way your diddy is ******** good and difficult to approach

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Snakeee and I are hurt, because neither of us play ZZS <_<

i ruv u 2 atomsk :D

edit: korn, we've played melee friendlies at pound 2

i remember, because i was weirded out at there being another "korn" after staying at "nightmare korn kid"'s house

SPEAKING OF WHICH

VINCENT, WHERE WERE YOU, I AM SADDENED

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
SHOUT OUTS

1: Atomsk(D3) (Mew2King Forfeited Grand Finals to him) - my man, always a good time hanging, easily one of my favorite smashers ever, glad to see you do so well! <3

2: Mew2King(MK) - u get less anti social to me everytime we chat! =D

4: NinjaLink(Pit, Pikachu, ROB, Diddy) - Good **** in tourny man'g ROB suicide v/s ADHD was lame but you held it down with Lucario. Thanks for the teams friendlies and tips, you helped my D3 A LOT

5: Omni(MK) - Always fun talking to you, your positive aura is wonderful

5: Candy(Snake) - No hard feelings, I bet on the likely outcome, you ***** singles! =]

7: Dazwa(ZZS) - I love this guy, what else is there to say? Hope to see you at APEX!

9: Inui(MK/Snake) - Lol I don't know why anyone would hate you, your honestly makes me giggle :3 And yes you were right, I am the only one who bet you guys would beat Candy and Chu from MD/VA

9: Meep(Ice Climbers) - Didn't give his teams partner a shout out -__-

9: D1(Falco, D3?) - MAH D00D, great tourny set, I though I had you last stock but your MK is too pro!

13: Doom(MK, Smake, D3) - maybe the 4th time will be the charm... =[
13: Chudat(Kirby, Marth) - pick up icies again lol, ZZS owned you again XD

13: Korn(MK, D3?) - This guy changes emotions more then anyone I know and I love 'em all, you are really awesome Cafe! ^_^

13: G-regulate(Snake, JigglyPuff) - Lol Jiggs too good

17: Darc(Falco, ?) - Maine lobsters, we must partake, you are awesome

17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach?) - its okay man'g you def stepped it up

17: Hova(Peach) - Best Peach ever, my God you ***** hard

17: God-is-my-Rock(Kirby, Falco, G&W, Peach) - good sheezy running this tourny

17: NC1 Pride(Yoshi) - Never gonna dout Yoshi again, you are pro

25: Deez(Diddy) - MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH

25: BMX(Wario) - Good hanging

33: Lobos - fun friendlies!

33: Tantalus - good brackets, we made it out!

33: chaosknight - what up homie, more snake

33: SSR - I would tear your sisters booty up, let me get that number

33: Blob - close match but I got ya!

33: Knightmare - u did talk to me, we played team friendlies

Lobos

Smash Master
More pics of single brackets

Pics from saturday

Videos from my camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWGmj7iArQY Venue Preview I put out the night of lol so late

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTo5Jt6LXN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6WlGsPx9F8

SHOUT OUTS!!

Gimr and Aposl - GOOD STUFF ON THE TOURNEY

Solid Jake - Saturday night after the tourney.....Waitress " *Looks at name tag* Solid...Jake?"
You "**** Straight" lol funny stuff

Darc/Dazwa - Cool guys....argh marth! why marth!!! **** us more in teams please?!

MD/VA - Step it up! You guys know who you are

Ninjalink - "Thats interesting" Deity Toon Link ftw did I get any matches recorded on your wii?

Snakee - Beasted me in friendlies....I should not go easy on you :p

Inui/Atomsk - Good job coming backing in losers try harder for 1st :p

Knightmare/ck - gg in team friendlies

OBM - Chill guy, beat me pretty good in pools bah I got your number next time O.o

MIB/Squall - Guys from philly took us out in teams, ggs

: ) - Sorry you didn't make it out of pools but man your ganon is good

NKB - I jv 3 stocked your fox back to back, I'm happy!

Rookie - Didn't get to play you :(

Alex - I'm coming to apex, so get better and get revenge their!

M2k - Finally got to play you in tourney! Beware my spikes come out of nowhere

Pride - We didn't play.......I need to **** more yoshi's!

Everyone else - GGs and such, had fun with everyone! I had fun helping run this and hope to do it again! Also I think everyone got spiked by me that I played HAHAHAHAHHA!

Anyone that I missed let me know!

forute

Smash Ace
Forte - im sorry about teams, it sucks.. :/ but we will do better next time + more practicing
no apologizing, we did well ;P

Thanks dk smash and turbo for housing~ so fun
sin owes me $10

i had taco bell more this weekend than i have in like the past year
and lmao at adhd's sig

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
lol ma bad i will think twice before fooling around in turney >_>

shoutouts

POYO IS ***** AMAZING!!!!

that is all......

i will ****!! next time.....i promise you....

(dead eyes)
xD, thanx0rz boss, new siggy timezy

I think I'm gonna start coming to tourneyz not to play smash but SOLELY to trash talk xD, I'm sooooo bad at smash

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
lol i don't think i've ever met someone before sin who would bet money without having said money
Sin is like the most pathetic smasher i ever met in my life...

he ask me for MM $3 at his house, after i **** him he just told me that he doesn't have money (AT HIS HOUSE )
..so i let it go til btyf. I ask him for $3 again.. all he did was push me and refuse to pay

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Yea this was a nice tourney even though it was my first tourney
Kinda dissapointed i did not make it out of my pool
Guess my Marth needs to step it up a notch
Should've played with ddd more often for matchup purposes
shout outs to Jayo & femy
& to all the people I met & played at the tourney

Deez.

Smash Lord
This was by far the best brawl tourny i went to so far. Good **** GimR and Aposol. I guess I'll do shout outs now. XD

M2k- Good Stuff in ****** Md/Va once again.

Atmosk- Wow... your DDD is ****.Good **** for JV 4 stocking M2k in Grand Finals. *Wink wink* XDDD

ADHD- your diddy is Amazing. I mean there is no approach what so ever. and our Dittos were fun as hell and thanks for the tips.

NL- Lol your new nickname is Mr.Random LMAOXXX. good **** for gettin 4th only non member of enemry Controller who got paid out. Only smasher i know who can take out a whole state by himself. :p (Inui Knowlodge) XD

Candy- Sigh... you lost me two bucks :(. But just watching you in action agaisnt another diddy was good enough good **** mah dude.

HAT- your Amazing. Good **** beating Atmosk. btw we should team sometime.

Omni- Your Mk is soo fawkin hard to play. stop being soo patient its beyond annoying good **** though in pools.

Fourte-***** in Crew battles. LMAO!!! why is the B button so good in brawl? :p

Tant- Our tourny matches were fun as hell. main GAW ASAP! its good. I underestimated you in start like an idiot lmao. youve gotten a lot better. Please post up vids fast.

Boss- Sigh.. Mah dude what is going on?? start caring more nucca. LMAO

Snakee- Sorry i was cheering right by you when you were facing NL. :(

Maines ZSS- Wow close matches with Pyronic Star.

P~S- No Herd repeat :(. Step it up.

Doom- When your Mk get so good??? lol

Darc- Good **** for beatin Boss. I heard he underestimated you. :( and I'll make my dollar back someday!!!

Solid Jake- LMAO!!! funniest dude ever. LOL sick costume btw.

OBM- LOL your ID is TOO GOODZ!!

Poyo- LOL fun money matches. and you never beat my diddy. idk where these stupid *** rumors are coming from? *looks at EE* and i missed my up b at the end with mk and u just forward smashed me. wasnt that hard but good **** newayz. your TOO FUNNY!!! you must go to every tourny now.

EE- Stop spreadin **** about poyo beatin my diddy.

Shadow- Our mm was close as hell. so was our tourny match. you outplayed me first match because I was winning. Kinda mad at myself because i got cocky after i took your first stock. but good ****.

Korn- WTF??? I SDed both times in our mms... and i never said you were bad. I just think im better then you. I would love another money match too. but no jones. your right thouse i underestimated you by alot. your a smart player.

Sin- Stop Money Matching ppl FOOL! LMAOXXX

SSR- we need to get those costume hacks for our wii lol..

Lobos- Good **** for taking those beastly pics. and your TL is beyond good. the way you 3 stocked fourte in our crew battle match was amazing!! LMAO!!!!!

SlikVik- Ill give you more diddy practice for ADHD. :p

ESOJ- I Continue to underestimate your skillz. no more! lmao

ShadowFiend- Stop your Johns. LOL we can do it again whenever.

Kaos- What Happen??? step your game up mah brotha

D1- always good seeing you. Main MK now!!! its tooo goodz!!

Ksizzile- I want my REMATCH!!

Blob- Lol our friendlys are always so intense. good ****. use more mindgames tho

SnowballBob- Eww your clearly broken Tier with the pause button. I want a rematch mother focker.LOLLL

Norra- Good seeing you again mah dude.

Neo/Azen- Wish you were there. :(

To everyone else good ****. Tourny was madd fun.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Deez- I got good about a month ago. Also, the "entire state" thing was my joke...stupid Inui. ):

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Sin is like the most pathetic smasher i ever met in my life...

he ask me for MM $3 at his house, after i **** him he just told me that he doesn't have money (AT HIS HOUSE )
..so i let it go til btyf. I ask him for $3 again.. all he did was push me and refuse to pay
deez does that to everyone. u dont know that? make sure you ask him to show the moeny first before you play. he likes to mm people even though he doesnt have the money..

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo- LOL fun money matches. and you never beat my diddy. idk where these stupid *** rumors are coming from? *looks at EE* and i missed my up b at the end with mk and u just forward smashed me. wasnt that hard but good **** newayz. your TOO FUNNY!!! you must go to every tourny now.
Believe me, if I could goto more tourneyz I would, ride/age johnz phail :(

Also, I beat your Diddy the first match then you 2-stocked me (was it a 2 or 1 stock?) then I take you to Frigate and thats when you change to MK.

Also when I killed you I hit with the TIP of Kirby's foot, if it wasn't charged it wouldn't kill, xD

And yeah Pride, Deez payz his ****

Hell, Sin even payed me my ****, he pays some, others he doesn't, I dunno why.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Maybe your right. I really thought you just beat my Mk. :( but good **** poyo for steppin it up.
Although I didn't even make it out of poolz LOL.

Although I haven't been to a tourney in a month and I almost beat Pride so thats enough for me, hopefully my Summer isn't suckass like last Summer and me only going to 3 tourneyz during the Summer xD

I hate my age sooooooooooo much, I wish I could goto more tourneyz and get better :(

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah man
but I have like a waiting list of future teammates so I'm not sure when the next chance will be lol
Forte you wanna team for Brawl+ sometime? Squirtle + Link, Teenage Mutant Ninja Heroes of Time!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doom you teamed with a Peach? That team is pretty sweet done right man. We should do it sometime. And how was SSR getting gimped. Peach is not that easy to just gimp like that.

Good stufff to the N.Y people all hitting the single digits.

Shadow- My Favorite meta. Good work dude

M2K- I said what I had to say to you. But you are a good dude at heart. On some real stuff, you do what you want. Also when am I gonna get that M2K training you offered fool?

Really can't say much since I was not there. Guys I'll bive a big high to some MD/VA people like Deez, Pyronic-star, SLIKVIK, SSR, HAT!!!! (he sold me his accordioen at pound 3 for 5 bucks, hahahaha! Thanks again for the deal), Boss.

God-is-my-rock- What!?! You play Peach?? I want some vids of that sir.

Rookie- Do, you seen what I go through. You heard about my tournaments results and ****. You seen how I get beat up. brush it off. You the best Fox out, nobody is messing with you, fawk that, you are fox. Go back in next time and show them the real deal.

Snakeee- I was expecting you to place higher. I know you could have. still good **** as usual.

Tourny seemed fun. Sadly don't have time for them till **** gets straighten out first. Life and all. So just training when I have time to play. some secrect ****. Hahaha. Next time, Peach is hitting top 7 in these. I'll do my best to make sure of that one.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Atomsk: Start camping people's balls of with Link. ; ) DIDN'T LOSE A SINGLE MATCH AGAINST M2K ZMGZMG. : D [/ride] Novelty johns ftw, lol.

M2K: Worst ever at the game.

ADHD: Thanks for the props. You were way nice. Your skinny white *** was not an inconvenience at all. Sorry I didn't wake you up at eight am. :p

NL: Character competition. Step up your game, son. We'd all love to see NL Diddy **** status again.

Candy: Good ****. Too bad my counterpicks fail.

Dazwa: Where the **** is this "Maine", and why does it posess a **** stick? Where the hell did you learn the MK matchup from? Good stuff.

Shadow: Beat Doom on Frigate. Team friendlies ftw. : )

Inui: Twenty million times better in doubles.

Snakeee: Awesome friendlies.

D1: Kriby Bair->C4 combo for the star KO. Get at that ****. : )

Doom: Mains a ****ing hitbox. Beat Poyo in a MM for toogood status, lol. Still owes me gas money and a meat packing session. D:

Chu: Sweet-talked his way out of a MM with P~S. I saw it. :p

Greg: Represent Jiggs. : )

Slick: We should have had a friendly or something.

Hova: Sick Peach. Samus ditto afterwards was the cream in my pants, haha. : D

God-is-my-Rock: Good ****. Needs friendlies.

Pride: Surprise to see you man. Can you match Snakeee's curses in Italian? ^^

OBM: Awesome stuff. G&W is good.

Hat: Beat D3 then lost to Oli? Whaat? Too good as a person. : )

P~S: We need teams friendlies. I think it would be a good thing.

Deez: MM *****, lol. How much food did you buy?
EE is E-Eating. XDD

Boss: Team friendlies for the win.

Wispy: Good ****.

MIK: Great seeing you, man. Friendlies are where it's at.

Undr: Awesome friendlies. Pit is solid. Cane was great for effect, lol.

Coney: Sorry about the way our set went. D3 is better than I'd expected.

Lobos: Megaphone ftw, lol.

SSR: Held Doom back in doubles. :p Just kidding. Go sleep in your car.

Rookie: Mad chill. We should do friendlies next time.

Jasona: Samus friendlies were mad fun. Kinda sad you didn't recognize me. D:

SDMBrandon: Gullible enough to deserve a shout. : )

Rhyme - good stuff man
Thanks, you too. Why didn't we do friendlies? D:

Rhyme(Samus) Your samus is awesome and you're very good
Thanks for the props. I already shouted you, but you get another for being cool. 8)

Rhyme(Samus)- samus is too good rhyme! ^_^
the trip home was fun.
****. I might have to finally admit that you're no longer a second-rate MK main. :p By the way, I heard that you got gayed by transit.

Nobody knows who I am ;_; I miss the Melee days LOL
It's OK. You'll survive. I have faith in you. ^^

Aww Boss, we still love you anyway. -huggles Boss-
Can't no-homo that ****.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Nobody has been mean enough to say it, but I look ****ing hideous in that picture.

Top Bottom