• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Nope, uhh I just realized that I probably don't have enough money for more than 1 MM, because I need food as well (I only have 48 atm, so only 5 for food). If I get more then I'll definitely MM you.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Insane Crarzy Guy vs M2K please.
I wish the good match was recorded. One match from earlier I got him up 100%(random fox player didn't do that good) and it's funny how he quit as gannon because I was going to take a stock I don't care what he says I was about to take a stock or 2. But on the tv that was being recorded I was just plain rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeed. but unlike anyone else in the world I laughed as I was chain thrown.

My only johns.

brawl gives me really bad headaches just by looking at it and I played a few matches near one.
falco makes me sad :(
I's really hard to go from the only possible way to land a hit is to mess with them to the other way around.

Sorry I couldn't say longer my brother had to go sking, to bad I only got super ***** on the recording tv and not my better matches.

m2k had some uber sexy matches that need o be watched well at least the ones I saw in friendlies.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Thanks Hippie, and scum. xD Soooo. I entered melee for the first time xD I lost every set I played in pools. But it was still a lot of fun. Full shoutoutss for melee will be up after the brawl tourney complete. n_n/ Annnnd I decided to main Jiggz in melee. lol O:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I wish I played you L-cancel I'm a freak and I like playing pichu vs puff. I wish I could have stayed and did a low teir tournament :(. I saw 3 pichus, 1 yoshi(maybe 2 I'm bad with faces/names), m2,zedla :), G&W and bowser dittos, and maybe more people who don't play their crap chartcers all the time.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
ugh I'm so anxious for this.

Also, does anyone know what the set-up count looks like? I want to bring a Wii, but my parents are saying no, because if worst case scenario it gets stolen we aren't getting a new one. But I don't want to feel bad for not bringing a Wii if you guys really need one.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Tape your stuff up like wrap it in tape and put yyour name on it. I didn't get my melee holder stolen today. About half or more were set-up and there were like 20 tvs. there were 9 possible set-ups that vg had them selfs 5 for brawl tomorrow, so I won't be surprised to see very few brawl set-ups.

M2k had't lost a match when I asked and that was after doubles.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm guessing m2k beat everyone 5 times after he recharged. Sorry I'm an uber spaced out person. THere only one person that seemed like they could have beaten m2k once and is if he played more matches couldn't really get a lead or anthing.

good night and don't let the feild mice nibble

cox1121

Smash Cadet
tournament director told me M2k and Vidjeo are in grand finals as i was talking to him about brawl tommorrow

Composeur

Smash Ace
Sorry if an answer to this was already given and I couldn't distinguish it, but are these melee matches being recorded? Will we be able to see this vidjo vs m2k set on YT eventually?

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
I love how only half the venue was used for melee and Street Fighter/etc... today. lol.

I cant wait til brawl singles tomorrow. :) Also, it was nice playing L Cancel and the others. I don't remember all the melee people I seen. Interesting how Brawl has changed me, I could not do anything like I used to back in '06 xD

Megachuk

Smash Ace
singles
1. m2k
2. vidjo
3. viperboy
4. FEAR

doubles
1. m2k/vidjo
2. MegaFEAR (rawr!)
3. I feel really bad I don't remember their names

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
i think i heard 28 entrants for singles.

shoutouts and whatnot tomorrow, beat as hell right now.
good playing everyone, and good luck with that brawl business.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Melee was fun. 32 entrants.

I got 9th.

ICG has no excuse for being an idiot on the forums, he's less weird than most ppl.

Shoutouts in results thread.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
LOL PEEF you didn't meet me, do you even know my name? Or ask about my freckles? LOL you didn't see my elephant freckle or my 360 hand or know about how red gannon scarys the carp out of me because he reminds me of being ***** as a small child I wish they didn't use red gannon. I wouldn't say I meet you either, I don't know how you feel about racist jokes, gay rights, or whatever. I think we played 2 matches and I didn't see you again. As far as I know you may collect heads of people you've killed.

I saw you, you saw me that's about it. What do you expect me you start juggling? I'm not an entertainer i'm me. But yeah a few minutes can't be called learning who one is.

In truth I think I only really meet maybe one person one of the guys who works for VGbootcamp.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL PEEF you didn't meet me, do you even know my name? Or ask about my freckles? LOL you didn't see my elephant freckle or my 360 hand or know about how red gannon scarys the carp out of me because he reminds me of being ***** as a small child I wish they didn't use red gannon. I wouldn't say I meet you either, I don't know how you feel about racist jokes, gay rights, or whatever. I think we played 2 matches and I didn't see you again. As far as I know you may collect heads of people you've killed.

I saw you, you saw me that's about it. What do you expect me you start juggling? I'm not an entertainer i'm me. But yeah a few minutes can't be called learning who one is.

In truth I think I only really meet maybe one person one of the guys who works for VGbootcamp.
ICG we played like 10 matches.

I'm the black falcon/red ganon that sat down and beat you and that yoshi/marth and that cookiemonster fox guy. Please tell me you didn't actually forget meeting me.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I saw you, you had glasses. But I won't say I know you. I remember your falcon and I said something like what would drakrain do? I only remember maybe 3 matches but you played like 12. hmmm I only remember fighting 2 gannons one was from a black guy and the other was m2k's.

I think of meeting someone as in meeting and getting to know them if that makes any sense. Also way to rep the corn.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Melee clarification:

Melee doubles had 12 teams. Melee singles had 32 entrants. Singles skill level was pretty high even though entry was low.

Top Bottom