• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Meeting you will probably be either a great dissapointment, or a story for the ages.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
What do you think i'll be like and I can enlighten you on me. If you think i'll be nuts that's pretty close I did shirtless snowangels yesterday it hurts more than its cold.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I played friendlies with insane carzy guy. Aside from making me play free for alls in melee, it was a pretty average experience.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
My offer to any Snakes to (take my money) MM me still stands. I'm feeling really confident about the match-up, and even if I suck at it it's still a fun match-up. 1-3$, my Diddy vs. anyone's Snake.

*looks at ren, korn, fatal, candy, ally*

also I'm kinda expecting Carzy to pull a Zozefup and just be pretty much normal in-person but completely different on the forums.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I don't think we ever played any 1v1's lol. I think I remember playing against his Pichu on Pipes or something with some other guy. But I have no idea who won.

If you want to play a good Pichu you should ask Kel. Although he usually doesn't play Melee until Brawl is over if at all.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
TKO!!! Do you remember me? We used to play alot together online! I'm going to this and so are you, we should definately play some! :D

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
Read the first post for the room number and our phone numbers. Since the VGBootCamp staff will be driving up tomorrow we won't be able to answer questions in this thread.

btw you can't eat food in the room, so keep it in your bags and go out when yo uneed a snack.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
TKO!!! Do you remember me? We used to play alot together online! I'm going to this and so are you, we should definately play some! :D
umm...not to sound rude or anything but i dont remember you.....im sorry

are you sure u have the right TKO? who was my main when you played me?

but i def look forward to meeting you anyway because i just like meeting new people

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think a beat everyone I played there at least once with pichu I won and lost about just as much.

LOL I remember camping my balls off as kirby in a 3 way match and no one even tryed to fight me really and I still lost first.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yaaaaay hyyypee -_-

Never knew this event was even happening till juss now.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
TKO, you used to play Falco when I knew you, and you were starting on Squirtle and Kirby a bit. You teamed with Trump I think, and we played together in some online stuff and played eachother alot. If you are the same TKO I am thinking of, haha.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm so exited I feel like tmacc's ice climber avatar watch as he quickly turns it into a someone with a boner or a fat guy crying and eating ice cream at an alarming rate.

Top Bottom