• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to bring a camera I could record some. Hey could I do commentary on one match?

cool m2k is coming melee + brawl just brawl?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Melee Peoplez:

Still looking for people to split a hotel with friday (and perhaps saturday) night. Who's up for it?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
All I know is that there BETTER BE SOME GANON (looks at Jason Z.) LOVE AT THIS EVENT!!!

Or I'm going to cry...

:(

Here's to hoping you guys have a great event. In the future we really need to combine events...or something. :)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, I can't go.. The trip is 11 hours and I'd have to miss school friday as well as monday. This is impossible because I have to make up some tests that I missed when I had a lame *** fever.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john .

Anyways, I'll be MMing anyone(coin matches only) with any article of clothing.

Everyone bring your bathing suits. We're going to see how many sweaty and fatigued smashers we can fit in their pool.

voorhese

Smash Master
peef come to monticello and MM me..either way u lose, cuz im gonna money match u for 1 cent less than gas monies

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I would imagine a pools outlook wouldn't be possible since a lot of people are registering the day of the tournament...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
God-is-my-rock and aposl? VGBootcamp = VGJesusCamp haha

Look people, someone coming down Friday night is looking for more ppl to split hotel costs...who are joo!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yeah, pools aren't gonna be possible before hand because of the huge amount of people who are going to show up at the door.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
UHHH Godismyrock i forgot to prereg and i dont have paypal but I'm gonna be here can we work something out X_X

ALSO this is IMPORTANT: DevilDigimon wants to help out for your future events after this one to add HUNDREDS OF BONUS POT MONEY to EVERY one of your events. Basically he wants to go to all your events and add free money to get more people to come and also help run it to make these set of tourney an official big league type of thing that everyone will attend. I very highly recommend we should do this

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
UHHH Godismyrock i forgot to prereg and i dont have paypal but I'm gonna be here can we work something out X_X

ALSO this is IMPORTANT: DevilDigimon wants to help out for your future events after this one to add HUNDREDS OF BONUS POT MONEY to EVERY one of your events. Basically he wants to go to all your events and add free money to get more people to come and also help run it to make these set of tourney an official big league type of thing that everyone will attend. I very highly recommend we should do this
could you just give me the answer ? -.-

I need to know as soon as I can, so I can get ride to this

strawhats

Smash Master
come on Jason beat Hbox this time...you were sooooo close at Pound 4.

might wanna considering going jiggz...if you say its your best character (better than your marth/sheik/fox)

in fact **** that no one wants to see jiggz dittos...go fox/marth or something and play the matchup patiently.

strawhats

Smash Master
I guess brawl has way more hype than melee for this tourney specifically..unless someone convinces NEO to play melee singles.

We know Chu will prob. enter melee. Ally will enter melee for the lolz and to get better but apart from that no Mango/Hbox makes m2k a rich and prosperous man.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
haha you sound like an amateur announcer for a Division III college girls basketball game. Just sort of saying things because you can

Top Bottom