• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

Radium88

Smash Lord
Sorry...but you didn't really answer my question....

So if I have pre-registered before already without paying, how can I pay that off so that I may still get the discount? Must I do the whole pre-registration process again and then pay it?

Sorry I didn't really word it right last time and that I'm such a nub for not knowing.... =_=

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
5 minutes away, what the hell.... lmao.

BTW, I really dont feel like preregistering, can I just get there the day of the tourney and pay the full venue fee and stuff? Money doesn't matter at all to me I just don't want to pay online and it seems I can't preregister otherwise.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
If you have to preregister, then why does it say this?

10:00 AM: Doors Open, Sign ups Start for those who didn't pre-reg(if you don't pre-reg you have to pay $20 instead of $15)

?????????? Can I just do this and not preregister?

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
The only way to get the $5 off is to pre-register and pre-pay. You can sign up at the venue if you'd like but you have to pay the full $20 venue fee if you do it that way.

Big_R

Smash Champion
dang i dont wanna practice but i dont want some scrub winnin this....

not that i need practice to beat scrubs but gahh should i go to this.... so conflicting....

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
1 week away get hyped!!!!!!!!!

i swear pound has started a tradition where everyone wants to go, but they wait till the last day to pre-reg either that... or everyone just wants to pay $20 at the door

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
If you prepay aren't you still spending the $5 extra?
you'll get the $5 back at the venue, this is to avoid confusion of who pre-reg'd for $15 and who pre-reg's for $20. Instead it's all just $20 and then cash back at the venue. Get it?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol my bad, I had answered the question but got ninja'd, so i just edited my post XD.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
EVERYONE FREAKING REGISTER!!! THAT MEANS YOU INFERN ANGELIS, THAT MEANS YOU LEGAN, THAT MEANS YOU JUDGE, SMASH 64... MAKE IT HAPPEN... THIS TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO ME SO MUCH FUN I CANT WAIT AND I AM EXCITED...

Also.........GOD KAIS!!!!

Megachuk

Smash Ace
Just pre registered myself and FEAR. Rest of my crew (TBG, Salt, TOGP, 2-Tone) will probably register there cuz they're dumb and stupid. Could whoever is running this shiz tell me that my prereg went through correctly so I don't have any shenanigans when I get there?

Can't wait for this!

MegaFEAR gonna **** this tourney, just watch :cool:

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
Just pre registered myself and FEAR. Rest of my crew (TBG, Salt, TOGP, 2-Tone) will probably register there cuz they're dumb and stupid. Could whoever is running this shiz tell me that my prereg went through correctly so I don't have any shenanigans when I get there?

Can't wait for this!

MegaFEAR gonna **** this tourney, just watch :cool:
You're confirmed. Get your boys to Pre-Register!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
2 questions:
Do you have to pay for venue for both days if you are going to only spectate for one?
And, as long as we're there on time for Brawl Single Pools, we dont have to be any earlier, right? Or do we have a certain time to get there.

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
2 questions:
Do you have to pay for venue for both days if you are going to only spectate for one?
And, as long as we're there on time for Brawl Single Pools, we dont have to be any earlier, right? Or do we have a certain time to get there.
If you pre-reg online you'll have to pay $20 but you will get $5 back at the venue, that's the only price cut we're doing. You can show up for singles pools if you'd like but only if you pre-reg online, if you pay at the door you'll have to sign up earlier that day.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
What I mean is, I signed up for Brawl Singles, can I come watch Melee singles the day before and not have to pay extra?

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
What I mean is, I signed up for Brawl Singles, can I come watch Melee singles the day before and not have to pay extra?
oh, if you pay the venue fee you can be there both days if you'd like it doesn't matter what game you sign up for, if you don't sign up for any games you have to pay a spectator fee of $10 that lasts for both days though.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
thanks!
see everyone there!! ^_^
kentucky's gonna beep ya up! :p

DoctorBendz

Smash Cadet
I hope you guys are up to play friendlies with a scrub. This is my first tourney, and I needz to get better!!!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
K i payed for myself and Smash64. I had to register again since I didnt know another way to pay without doing it. Can u confirm everything went fine?

Top Bottom