• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I'm so exited I feel like tmacc's ice climber avatar watch as he quickly turns it into a someone with a boner or a fat guy crying and eating ice cream at an alarming rate.
This just straight up confused the hell out of me. Haha

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ATTENTION!

I have arrived in Indy. I am alone. I have nowhere to go. If ANYONE has arrived or is arriving soon, plz free me from my boredom and call (or text) 812-454-2000 arrrriiiittteeee?

PS: Please.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Hell to the nah, brah. Underage and living with parent johns. A gamer from another part of the state showing up at my house at night wouldn't go over so well.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hell to the nah, brah. Underage and living with parent johns. A gamer from another part of the state showing up at my house at night wouldn't go over so well.
I'm 18, 130lbs, and could pass as 16 or 17. Say im a friend from school or whatever would work.

Edit: No johns.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Soooo borreeeddd sitting at the hotelll

Steady reading philosophy books. Walden 2 will soon be completed. number again is 8124542000

PEEF!

Smash Hero
As i said in the msg i just sent, 21" crt tv just for you if you let me in ur room so i can not be bored =]

Icyo

Smash Ace
I'd let you in my room; you have the number.

Anyways I've been told that that particular Econolodge has a chupacabra problem.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Responded to your visitor message. xD Like I said we're brawl players. But you can come if you'd like. Give you somewhere to go to pass the time. lol Room 246.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Responded to your visitor message. xD Like I said we're brawl players. But you can come if you'd like. Give you somewhere to go to pass the time. lol Room 246.
L I'll be knocking on your door in about 10 minutes.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
get a car 2-tone
give me money, chuck:)

Anyway, I'll be there in spirit. I just realized how much $ I'd be spending to go to this thing and I can't afford it. :(
Plus the whole car situation and the fact that my CREW(grr) can't pick me up. So FEAR, Megachuk, TBG, Salt and TOGP...you all better dedicate your spikes to me if they're sexy.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
tomorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww lllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee half aaaaaaaaaaa dddddddddaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

^^
(' ')
l T
.Y Y

My pichu any good?

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
need info. viperboy and i can be there pretty much the exact time melee pools start at 3.
i get off work at noon and would be leaving at 12:15 to head there for melee singles.
can we get a phone call to see if this will work out?
1-217-822-7883 is viperboy. hit us up with a call cus this is lookin pretty good.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yo kel, im not 100% if ill be showing up for dubz, but if you're still partnerless and need one, and want a beepo on your team, count me in.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Jman if you come and pick up me (and vidjo too if he decides but mainly just me) in Avon Ohio with Gmoney we can team at this and **** it. I have no idea how big this will be yet, but I'm going to it anyway

I'll PM you my exact address
I'll come pick you guys up if you pay for my gas.

708-955-5955 give me a call if u fros are interested.

D

Deleted member

m2k said that him and vidjo will probably be late, as they just left from avon ohio.

Nope

Smash Lord
My offer to any Snakes to (take my money) MM me still stands. I'm feeling really confident about the match-up, and even if I suck at it it's still a fun match-up. 1-3$, my Diddy vs. anyone's Snake.
I will be here tomorrow and I'm up for a MM just let me know.

Edit: I might need a teammate tomorrow who needs partner let me know.

Top Bottom