• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

_Keno_

Smash Lord

I like to SDI Up. (Hold up on the control stick + tap up on the Cstick) but KirbyKaze has a really nice diagram that shows why SDI'ing to the right is really good. can you you repost it KK?
Isn't SDIing up dangerous if it doesnt work?
And to SDI, do you tap the C-stick as soon as you get hit, or can you hold it down before hand?
And is the wiggling method effective? or does it only get you out of it like every other time?

Im such a DI scrub.

MacD

Banned via Administration
ugh, stupid sheik

well that set is up and since i suck and 2 peopel in this thread main sheik and one plays everyone and their mothers, they should help me stop sucking

k thanks bai :)

also there are a few funny macd moments i know you'll enjoy vanz, one me vs zhu get's up, i'll post the moments so you can laugh at how silly i am and cry about how it'd never work for you

MacD

Banned via Administration
you say that about puff too... but i lost to darc, then again so did you, hmmmmm

that's it, i'm moving to the EC to get help cause socal is too d*mn good

Kira-

Smash Champion
But I want to learn how to Peach =(

like Ryoko who plays da green peach
Ha this was an inside joke for macd/connor
i really dont know anything about ryoko lol

no one plays white anymore

and no one has ever played blue

and no one has/ever willl play daisy

you can't learn peach till it can beat my zelda kira
let's play it then
i've always liked white peach myself but i suppose i dont fit into ken's peach theory. which is great

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
what's ken's peach theory? I think i've heard of it before. Not sure

VA

Smash Hero
no one plays white anymore

and no one has ever played blue

and no one has/ever willl play daisy

you can't learn peach till it can beat my zelda kira
This is beginning to irritate me.

I occasionally play Daisy and mostly use White. I'm coming to Apex, MM to make Daisy a legitimate Peach colour against ALL you US Peach wh0res.

Cia

das kwl
All Peach players are girls, gay, metrosexual or something else (there's more I think but I don't remember). Holds true a lot of the time.
or fat. his theory did seem pretty accurate, but that was only because it covered such a broad spectrum of people. Like my theory of how all homeless people are poor.

VA

Smash Hero
it kind of fits the opposite of the stereotype of gamer. skinny straight geeky male, anyone else plays peach.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm straight, work out (not that muscular though lol), and play Peach. But I only play Peach cuz she's similar to Ness so... lol.

john!

Smash Hero
i brought it up around some ppl and they eventually settled on me being metrosexual, because my face is roundish and i have medium length hair. which shows how you can fit almost anybody into the theory if you try hard enough...

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I'm Bi. o.O haha i main peach an fox mammmhahhaha, Peach "Gay" Fox "Str8" hmm. so i guess all the fox players are manly an stuff >_>

VA

Smash Hero
A lot of peach players main Peach second Fox, I do too!

Connor does kind of also. Maybe mains fox second Peach.

What does it all mean?

Character selection is actually really interesting though. What makes someone choose their character? Some psychology student could surely do an interesting study on this.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
there's a very good reason i use Fox/Peach.

Peach vs Marth/Sheik/herself is ******** so I use Fox against them (special thanks to MacD for making me hate Peach dittos)

Fox vs Falco/himself is ******** so I use Peach against them.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
haha idk I love Fox vs floaties and Peach vs spacies. it's all about preference. also, you don't know the horrors of playing Peach vs NTSC Sheik.

VA

Smash Hero
I suppose I don't, it's a bright and breezy match up in PAL. I love it, but I suppose when her throw can actually threaten you it's not so fun.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
also, how are my preferences "the total opposite"? lol maybe they're opposite because I main Fox.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm actually gay and second Peach. Or, rather, I'm trying to. Fox is a very frustrating matchup, however, which makes me wonder why I'm playing Peach because if I was Sheik I'd be blowing their heads up with every grab or combo into grab but with Peach I have to do icky nasty spacing and zoning and it's just not fair.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Do you play Blazblue?... if so for the Xbox306 or Ps3 xD;)
I do, but I'm so rusty, it's pathetic. I haven't played in months. Plus, because of me actually sitting down and learning SF4...my execution is boo-boo. SF4 ruined my life, xD. (It didn't even take long for the game to do it, xD.) Um...what's your tag? I've got a couple people on my list that are actually pretty good. We can get a session going on. I really do suck now, xD.

Edit: 360, xD.

also, how are my preferences "the total opposite"? lol maybe they're opposite because I main Fox.
Ah the intricacies of Melee. xD

Top Bottom