• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

otg

Smash Master
there's nothing broken about extrasensory. it's only good against 2 types and the damage is pretty average. And it won't even have STAB. (guess i knew a bit more than i let on =D)

also, I got ***** at the tournament yesterday. Like savagely *****. I need to play more =[
Get at Niko and myself. We're 5 minutes from you and we're ****.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i got 3rd yesterday, lost to zhu and stupid sheik again

stab will have some vids, zhu recorded the last few after stab left

vanz you are going to absolutely LOVE what i did to one of zhu's stocks... let's just say i still know how to DADS

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
there's nothing broken about extrasensory. it's only good against 2 types and the damage is pretty average. And it won't even have STAB. (guess i knew a bit more than i let on =D)

also, I got ***** at the tournament yesterday. Like savagely *****. I need to play more =[
Woah... well excuse me Prof Vanz.

I definitely wanna see macd v zhu.

Cia

das kwl
Get at Niko and myself. We're 5 minutes from you and we're ****.
except I don't have a car.. and trust me. Public trans to your place is ridic.

1. bx 5 (7-10 mins)
2. 6 train downtown (15-18 mins) $4.50 round trip
3. MetroNorth from Harlem 125th to New Rochelle $17.00 round trip

.. srsly

i got 3rd yesterday, lost to zhu and stupid sheik again

stab will have some vids, zhu recorded the last few after stab left

vanz you are going to absolutely LOVE what i did to one of zhu's stocks... let's just say i still know how to DADS
god i hope so. I've been looking for a clip with some amazing DADS play to put in my sig..

I know that sounds wrong.. but idc

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I could have sworn I already made this post, but I see it nowhere, so I post again:

Congrats, mac. You're catching up.

Also, VaNz, you're still my favorite Peach player ever. You make her appear even more sexy than the blonde, busty, ditzy bimbo housewife she is.

Cia

das kwl
^ Thanks alot man ^_^

btw.. here's my Winner Final's set against Pc. The first match I went sheik, but that didn't work out, so I went Peach for the remainder. It was a good set, even if i got combo'd pretty badly. I swear, old school players were just sooo much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQaffCvc-Os
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4JiXFoPkM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_xafNHItsA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnrPUg7BkUw

I'm not playing brawl AT ALL this week and I will be PERFECT for Saffron.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
plz come to norcal and play me. I don't care if you **** me and take my pride and girlfriend, but I want to have some Melee material to masturbate to.

Cia

das kwl
vanz I have a car dummy... Im just busy all the time lol. Still tho, 4.50 round trip on bus fare is ridic? Sounds like some johns to me good sir.
$4.50 bus + $17.00 metro north. about an hour and a half total travel time. that's ridic. however, If you come get me, I'll play you WHENEVER YOU WANT. really. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I can play whenever. mon, wed,fri, i can play anytime after 7. =D

Jihnsius - I wanna go to a Cali even soooo badly. And I even have family out there. But I wanna get to a point where I'm confident I'll win money to help pay for the trip. I'm almost there tho =D

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
$4.50 bus + $17.00 metro north. about an hour and a half total travel time. that's ridic. however, If you come get me, I'll play you WHENEVER YOU WANT. really. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I can play whenever. mon, wed,fri, i can play anytime after 7. =D

Jihnsius - I wanna go to a Cali even soooo badly. And I even have family out there. But I wanna get to a point where I'm confident I'll win money to help pay for the trip. I'm almost there tho =D
In all reality the Sacramento Melee groups stopped playing seriously, we don't really travel to tournaments anymore, but we still have huge smashfests and just bull****. I bet we could kick your 4ss. =)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Go to Midwest.

Even I won 1st place in double/singles at a random MW tourney.

MW is **** but yea

<3333 MW though :laugh::laugh:

Nah you got this a few more months and you can prolly =3

Too bad I can't go to places and expect to win :(

MacD

haha have fun trying to win money in cali, between the zhu's and mango's and ss's and lucky's and hugs's and others's... it's not easy :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
haha have fun trying to win money in cali, between the zhu's and mango's and ss's and lucky's and hugs's and others's... it's not easy :(
Gonna **** all of them when I go....

As in lose to all of them :laugh: god its gonna be fun losing to Socal :)

THIS

all you pros have no reason to not come here

it's like free money and it's in the middle of everywhere so no johns

get@us
Funny I only go there cuz the people are ****en chill

Them thinking I'm good in melee is a plus though :p

You're seriously like top 5 Peaches in the US. Possibly top 3. There's no possible way I could help you :( (except you need to stop losing on brinstar to non-jiggs)

but yay smashfest! <3
LMFAO I wish I was like top 10 :laugh:

My peach game is so OOS heavy. Its like... at least half my game when I play your jigglypuff.

But yea even if saffron doesn't pull through I might try to invite CT peeps to chill and just smashfest =D

Cia

das kwl
You shield with peach against jiggs?!?!
VaNz, get at those free rests and grabs!

take advantage of that :laugh:

MacD ***** against me because he never shields, thus never allowing me to pressure in gay jiggly ways :laugh:
lol.. i land a decent number of grabs.. but my Fair/Bair rate vs him is abysmal. I'm so afraid to attack him from the air.. lol.

I might quit melee jiggs tho.. it's gotten progressively worse over the past couple of weeks. I main her in brawl.. it could be because of that.. hmm

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its cuz y'all dunno my awesome strategies :laugh:

Well okay maybe and probably vanz does :(.

But yea I still don't mind it as much. I don't feel that threatened by jiggs's grabs tbh *shrugs*

MacD

i agree with tec0, like i get grabbed am i'm like "dang it, i'm dumb... oh well i took < 10% time to try again"

how in the hell do you take 80% vanz... HOW?????

_Keno_

Smash Lord
If I cant SDI fox's uair, what is the best way to DI his u-throw and prevent the u-air?

Or should I just learn how to DI it... I honestly don't even know how to SDI...

Cia

das kwl
How can I use d-throw? I suck at that.
I like to use it when i'm facing away from the ledge while being relatively close to it. In this situation, Dthrow > Float covers EVERY SINGLE TECH OPTION. So just try to use Dthrow to cover tech options

i agree with tec0, like i get grabbed am i'm like "dang it, i'm dumb... oh well i took < 10% time to try again"

how in the hell do you take 80% vanz... HOW?????
80 is an exaggeration (but a slight one) Bthrow (off the ledge) > BairBairBairBairBairUair = mass damage

If I cant SDI fox's uair, what is the best way to DI his u-throw and prevent the u-air?

Or should I just learn how to DI it... I honestly don't even know how to SDI...
I like to SDI Up. (Hold up on the control stick + tap up on the Cstick) but KirbyKaze has a really nice diagram that shows why SDI'ing to the right is really good. can you you repost it KK?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm getting tired of green peach because everyone plays her now :( I think I'm gonna go back to blue or pink.

MacD

no one plays white anymore

and no one has ever played blue

and no one has/ever willl play daisy

you can't learn peach till it can beat my zelda kira

Top Bottom