• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Fox is harder than Shiek, but i'd rather fight Fox because the ***** can mess up and die.

Shiek cant really mess up d-throw->anything...

Armada

Smash Lord
Fox is barely at advantage vs Peach. Sheik's meaner vs her
NTSC
Barely is actually not true.
Fox wins the MU without a question in PAL and ntsc is way worse. Results is not everything my friend =)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Maybe it's just that Sheik counters me too, and Fox is really worse. I just don't like how skewed the punishment game seems to be for Sheik. I can't interact with her shield at all, pulling turnips is a real struggle cause needles, and good spacing > CC. The only big issue I have with Fox is chasing him down, and as long as my DI/combos are on point, it doesn't feel helpless. Sheik feels helpless. :\

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think Sheik is crueler to Peach. She gives you no room to be good when winning. Fox almost always gives you ways to be good with his nonsense.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It's kinda odd to see Mango teaming with DoH...I don't think I've ever seen him team with a Peach before (besides Milktea, once)?

Did he come to you, DoH? Or was it just random?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
He asked DoH because, due to recent failings, he wanted to team with a floaty to ensure him winning.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, Mango teaming with a floaty is pretty amazing, since he kinda needs to be the aggressive play maker type.

DoH, you definitely did work in teams. Best support, imo.

VA

Smash Hero
can i just say, hungrybox's face when he lost to mango was the ****. i want it on a loop in front of me for the rest of my life.

VA

Smash Hero
didn't see the teams thing but man he looked sad for a WHILE, i thought the stream was bugged for a second. then i realised he was just feeling some intense salt and indulging it.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Mango and Lucky lost to Sfat and Shroomed last time they played so teaming with Mango isn't an auto first

Auto second maybe

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
congrats u won with the best player in the world
I mean, if you can't see that he held his own, and didn't get carried... (unless this is trolling)

No need for the hostility, Kzhu.

And Peach/Fox is super super broken. If anything, you and Mango cheated your way to first with broken characters.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
kzhu seriously if you cant say sometihng positive its better to keep your mouth shut
people like you are the reason i sometimes hate smashboards
congrats doh, you are a beast

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Are you surprised? ;)

DoH: Is those matches recorded (the ones of Mango/Lucky)?
And congratz for first place in teams, the comeback in last match was epic =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrLVl-FGEE4&feature=plcp'

Mango/Lucky were in losers because they lost to Gish/Tafokints (Mango went Mario)

They pretty much ran a train on losers after that beating S2J/Lovage, Fly Amanita/Zhu and Me/KK.

It was Socal vs Socal that entire tournament lmao.

Top Bottom