• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

VA

Smash Hero
hi i'm vanz.

hi i'm kage.

*vanz gets scraped*

oh imma pick y.link.

everyone in the world: wtf r u thinking

*vanz get even more ******

why? even i did way better than this against kage, no johns.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
From what I remember Vanz shiek was absolutely incredible, I don't know whether he got bored of her or something, but that shiek when it was going was doing well vs Jman and other good players. Also I think Vanz and Vwins(fav peach in the world) quite possibly could be tied under Armada IMO but Vanz IMO needs to tighten his character selection a little more but might be the kind of person who finds it hard to fun without challenging himself to learn new characters, which is understandable.

DoH has very interesting offense.
Also Alan we need to play more.

Cia

das kwl
hi i'm vanz.

hi i'm kage.

*vanz gets scraped*

oh imma pick y.link.

everyone in the world: wtf r u thinking

*vanz get even more ******

why? even i did way better than this against kage, no johns.
Lol. I just explained this to Wake on fb. But I was very sick and could not remember the peach v Ganon to save my life. I had already given up on winning. I wanted to see how my YL would do. Honestly, I could have done way better. I saw almost every edge guard / approach coming, but physically couldn't do anything. I really think I could do better next time tho.

As for why I didn't go sheik. I simply forgot I'd had one lol.

While I really hoped to place top 8, i was just glad to not be eliminated right into the bracket. Tho I think I played well vs Mojo. It's been such a long time since I've been in a technical war.

:phone:

VA

Smash Hero
vanz ur chill, i respect u.

think that bro bob money is right though. u said u quit peach and were fox only now or something. i've been there with peach too.

either commit to her or become the fiercely real sheik main we all kno you would be.

Cia

das kwl
I would seriously like to quit Peach altogether.

But everytime I sit in front a tournament set up. I think

"who do I know this match up best with?"

"prolly peach."

=|

VA

Smash Hero
I would seriously like to quit Peach altogether.

But everytime I sit in front a tournament set up. I think

"who do I know this match up best with?"

"prolly peach."

=|
i felt like this too, i quit her for 8 months. but when u go to tournament u always feel like she's safest.

make a decision and stick by it.

Cia

das kwl

Weren't you losing to Meta before I got over there?

Also, we all know who the best teams Peach is
Lol. I can lose to anyone (ESP. Friendlies) whether it be MDZ, Abu, banks, vudu etc.

But when ever any American smash related crisis [<_<] calls for a peach. You can go about ur day knowing u phone isn't gonna ring :D

Do you see the burdens I take on so you guys don't have to? Why u wanna challenge me?

Wake

Smash Master
Lol. I can lose to anyone (ESP. Friendlies) whether it be MDZ, Abu, banks, vudu etc.

But when ever any American smash related crisis [<_<] calls for a peach. You can go about ur day knowing u phone isn't gonna ring :D

Do you see the burdens I take on so you guys don't have to? Why u wanna challenge me?

I was still mad that you didn't get top 8! :mad:

And besides, I'll be taking up the torch eventually anyways.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I plan on being there so hopefully we get to meet.

I'll be the tall black guy being sassy with DoH and KK trololololol

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Provided it is recorded, I will always want you to go to every possible tournament ;)
Peach material that is not Armada imho is great to see how you guys handle some inconvenient situations in matches that Armada is able to entirely avoid but still happen to the rest of us :D

Cia

das kwl
Yeah, that's why you were picked for the east coast crew to fight wobbles. How'd that work out on Brinstar VaNz? Didn't you say that was a 100:0 matchup in the OP?
lol. I got grabbed 3 times. Considering I got wobbled, I'm surprised to have done as well as I did. Far as I'm concerned, wobbles did nothing that ICzplayer93485 couldn't have done.

Cia

das kwl
It's funny how DoH goes to the back of the library to find the rare matches that I lose and throw them in my face on the boards.

Maybe I should just draw one of his horrific losses out of a hat and parade it around.

:laugh:

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
:C
guys can we all just like hug or something

my understanding is that vanz's plan was to just not really play the ganon MU because he just didn't know what to do. And if there's a character who's known for playing regardless of matchup, mindset, even without in-game critical thinking. . .
Yeah, you probably shoulda stayed peach, vanz.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
that was literally my 3rd match of the day. I played chad, tink, and then darkrain after spending all night looking for mango.

You wouldn't have gotten wobbled if Nana wasn't alive. Just sayin.

Top Bottom